Are you serious, Democrats?

They had the laptop in their possession. They can trace emails and forensically examine images in a few days max with their resources. They knew, but like I have said before, the 3 letter agencies were not being honest or forthright. I’ll let you figure out why that was.
I asked for proof not conjecture and what they could do.

I can't figure it out until you tell your proof Trump's FBI knew but didn't say anything.

Why do you think your speculation is proof?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I asked for proof not conjecture and what they could do.

I can't figure it out until you tell your proof Trump's FBI knew but didn't say anything.

Why do you think your speculation is proof?

Typical left-wing nonsense. No common sense whatsoever. The FBI has since come out and admitted that the laptop is real. They knew it before you dope, but didn’t want it out.

What on earth makes you think it takes them that long to figure it out? Do you have knowledge of computer forensics? I do and I can assure you it doesn’t take very long to figure out that it was authentic. Emails found on the laptop can EASILY be verified and cross-checked on servers they pass through on the way to their recipient(s). VERY EASILY. It is just hilarious the hoops you people will jump through to defend Democratic corruption.

Typical left-wing nonsense. No common sense whatsoever. The FBI has since come out and admitted that the laptop is real. They knew it before you dope, but didn’t want it out.

That has nothing to do with proving Trump's FBI knew it was real.

What on earth makes you think it takes them that long to figure it out? Do you have knowledge of computer forensics? I do and I can assure you it doesn’t take very long to figure out that it was authentic. Emails found on the laptop can EASILY be verified and cross-checked on servers they pass through on the way to their recipient(s). VERY EASILY. It is just hilarious the hoops you people will jump through to defend Democratic corruption.
Wow. Sounds like you really know your stuff. That is why it's so hard to debate Trump supporters because they are all experts in everything. Vaccines. Law. Forensic science. Climate change.

It all sounds like a neat story but still offers no proof Trump's FBI knew. Why would Trump's FBI with hold the info? What was Trump's roll in this? Why would he cover it up?

Do you think Jim J. should subpeana Trump and get to the bottom of his FBI's actions? It sounds like you have a lot of questions he could answer.

Good luck!

Shit, I almost forgot.

Here is how Biden's FBI proved the laptop was real Mr. Forensic scientist....

When asked how she was able to confirm the laptop’s authenticity, Ms. Jensen said the serial number on the back of the laptop matches the serial number provided in Apple Inc.’s response to a subpoena for records.

Forum List

Back