Enrichment of co2 in greehhouses

What makes you think that? For one thing, none of those scientists have the faintest idea what you and I think. It is a matter of whether it is you or it is I that agree with them. The vast majority of them agree with the IPCC's conclusion for the simple fact that the IPCC's conclusions are based on the conclusions of the vast majority of actively researching and publishing scientists. And my opinions are based entirely on the conclusions of the majority of scientists. You and I disagree about those specific conclusions. What you are saying here and what you have said in numerous prior posts are simply mutally exclusive.
They are the scientists so of course it is I that agree with them on this issue. Last night I caught the old TV program Northern Exposure and for the first time they mentioned as they talked about a sick man the idea of global warming.

They are the scientists so of course it is I that agree with them on this issue. Last night I caught the old TV program Northern Exposure and for the first time they mentioned as they talked about a sick man the idea of global warming.
I'm still waiting to hear your explanation for thinking that your position on AGW is that of the majority of climate scientists.

Forum List

Back