Enrichment of co2 in greehhouses

Any person who thinks that a benefit in a spashot of today means we are doing something good. So, you.
The previous interglacial cycle was 2C hotter than today with 26ft higher seas than today. Do you suppose man was responsible for that too?

You guys are morons.

Since I spend a great deal of my time attempting to convince the world we need to act, I do. You do not. Are you willing to take responsibility for fucking your children's world?
Screenshot_20240816-002323.jpg

Because you're ignorant. Crick is just relating what scientists say.

You're a youtube educated denier.
Crick won't admit the ocean is responsible for abrupt glacial and deglacial climate changes despite the overwhelming evidence and peer reviewed papers that say it does. You guys are political propagandists. Nothing more.

Because you're ignorant. Crick is just relating what scientists say.

You're a youtube educated denier.
I love your irony. Crick believes in the fake Climate Scientist role. Sadly, global warming is an unproven conjecture because it's just based on general circulation models. That's why their climate predictions fails. And it looks like you're a useful fool for their cranky ideas. The climate cult.

Sorry, I best explain because of your ignorance, general circulation models are just complex computer programs in laymen terms, not science.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Have your little tantrum. When you are done, you still will be that idiot who thinks he outsmarted the global scientific community because he watched a paid liar on youtube.
You're having a melt down, open the greenhouse window and breath some good old co2, lol.

Really? With whom do you think you lumped me? I don't think you got anything done.

Tell me, how often do all the world's scientists unanimously warn you of a threat to your children that requires immediate action to counter? And out of those, how many do you choose to ignore?
I know that thousands of scientists agree with me and not you.

Forum List

Back