Colin Kaepernick Is Officially a Hit

Answer the question, imbecile.
No stupid. Not until you tell me why you asked such a dumb question.

Typical leftist dumb fuck. Wants all the answers, never gives any.
Typical inbred cave gibbon. Gets busted in a lie and deflects.

Dunno, who's deflecting here? How did you dodged the abortion?

So, do I have 1st Amendment rights?
Youre deflecting. Why did you say Kap never said anything before?

My conversation to you started with: "Do I have 1st Amendment rights?"

We can continue our conversation, after you answer that question.

He put his career on the line for a worthy cause. I won't speculate about his reasons. That isn't important. BLM and other protestors weren't nearly as effective in getting the public's attention as Kap's simple non violent gesture.

Well, being benched doesn't look like career is on up curve. I disagree that cause is worthy as much as you do. He certainly did get public attention, in my opinion, not for his "worthy cause" but for being jackass.

Oppression was't the issue , the issue being protested is the murder of unarmed Black men with impunity by rogue cops under the color of authority.

I agree on the first part. This is not about the oppression. On the second part... you do know that not only blacks are being killed by cops. If you want to talk about police brutality and unnecessary killings, I am all with you, just as I discussed about it on some other threads. Claiming that cops are killing only blacks and therefore implying because they're black, is ridiculous.

chartoftheday_5211_us_citizens_killed_by_police_2016_n.jpg

When cops are killed there are parades, crowded funerals and long processions mourning their loss. But the victims of murder by cop go unheralded with nary a thought of public sympathy. The pain is deepened when the killer cop isn't prosecuted ..even when video shows his culpability. You didn't care… Kaps action got your attention but you still don't care. But as more athletes, such as the SeaHawks ,follow suit…perhaps the White people of this nation might begin to understand and subsequently make changes.

You're onto something here. I respect police and what they do. They really putting life on the line every time they are on the duty. I support my local police and sheriff dept by donating from time to time. However, that's their job, that's what they chose to do. It does piss me off sometimes that they don't seem to be so committed to solve a murder, as much they are committed when one of theirs got killed.

Yes, Kaepernick action got my attention, and yes, I don't care because his action is based on false premises. As I said, he's a jackass.

I wonder if people in other Countries do this...?
There are people that have a right to protest the way the US is run and governed, but CK?
anyway, as always, if you don't like the US, leave. No one is making you stay

[QUOTE="Asclepias, post: 15250739, member: 44774"]I could be but that doesnt make you any less ignorant.[/QUOTE]

You could be? ROFLMAO!!!

The truth always comes out...

Are you ashamed of being a Black Gay Florist?

Kaepernick is a hit.....I figured you meant to say dick.
Obviously you have dicks on the mind or in your mouth a lot. So now that you see I was talking about Kap being a hit are you disappointed there were no dicks to be found?

I'm sure there's plenty buying them to burn them:cool:
Of course there are plenty of dumb people making Kap wealthier.

Yeah, a has been QB, one year wonder,. who without his white parents, would no doubt be a gang banger somewhere, and without his white coach wouldn't have had the one year success he did have:slap:

For a man who used to sport a huge afro you sure hate the bros don't you?

Well, gee, the man is Black but he ISN"T STUPID! :lol: :lol:

My post wasn't aiming on Kaepernick, but on you.

You said he "decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy". You're defending his attempt to "stop hypocrisy" and at the same time you're praising him for doing so after he took the money.

Who exactly was being a hypocrite here?
I'm praising him for what he did regardless of the money. You or one of your friends introduced the "money" into this conversation, I didn't. My focus is on the deed. Yours is on the money.

What exactly are you praising him for? Sitting down during the national anthem?

Let's see, he had years to talk about oppression, he never did. Suddenly, he lose his starting QB role and decide to protest, like a 5 year old kid when doesn't get a toy. So, instead of working harder to prove himself, he sit down and makes it about "oppression". Viola, instead of being forgotten as benched QB, leftist praise him as a hero.

But in reality, he's no hero, just an asshole.
He put his career on the line for a worthy cause. I won't speculate about his reasons. That isn't important. BLM and other protestors weren't nearly as effective in getting the public's attention as Kap's simple non violent gesture.

Oppression was't the issue , the issue being protested is the murder of unarmed Black men with impunity by rogue cops under the color of authority.

When cops are killed there are parades, crowded funerals and long processions mourning their loss. But the victims of murder by cop
go unheralded with nary a thought of public sympathy. The pain is deepened when the killer cop isn't prosecuted ..even when video shows his culpability. You didn't care… Kaps action got your attention but you still don't care. But as more athletes, such as the SeaHawks ,follow suit…perhaps the White people of this nation might begin to understand and subsequently make changes.

The problem JQ, is while there certainly are cases where good black men have been killed, the majority of the time it's a thug who ends up getting killed. Because of this, the public in general are not going to be nearly as outraged as when an officer of the law is killed.

I used the term "murder" for a reason. That means a cold blooded killing that was not necessary. The problem is that all too often the term "thug" is attached to the victim to justify the murder. The first thing the cops do after the murder is complete a background check to find something in the victim's past to justify their actions even if he was unarmed and running away when killed.

It is that troublesome gray area when the police person didn't know who the victim was before and after the trigger was pulled that is most worrisome to me. But even if they knew their prey had a criminal background and had paid his dues, that does not warrant murder by cops. But to you and many RW White folks, including judges, prosecutors and lawyers, are fine with street justice meted out by cops even when it is clearly murder. In the wake of such travesties terms such as "thug" and "he should have followed orders"
are inevitable. If he is Black your society stripped the dead man of his humanity the day he was born. The cops are a reflection of you and that social dynamic. Perhaps that is why so many don't hesitate to kill unarmed people. After he is dead, any infraction in the victim's past will be publicized, no matter how trivial, to make him a thug. And thugs, in your mind, are seen as sub humans unworthy of life. The rogue cop's past history is not usually revealed…he just figuratively puts another notch on his gun and moves on.

I used the term "murder" for a reason. That means a cold blooded killing that was not necessary.

It also requires guilty verdict in a court of law.

The problem is that all too often the term "thug" is attached to the victim to justify the murder. The first thing the cops do after the murder is complete a background check to find something in the victim's past to justify their actions even if he was unarmed and running away when killed.

Bullshit. There is no evidence that such a killing happens "...all too often" with the officer not being charged and convicted when warranted. I suspect you are overlooking persons shot in the act of committing a crime or who is wanted for a serious felony.

But to you and many RW White folks, including judges, prosecutors and lawyers, are fine with street justice meted out by cops even when it is clearly murder.

More bullshit and nothing more than nasty racist slander at that. If you want to pretend you can back up that statement then do so. Otherwise you should making shit up for no better than being an ignorant asshole.

if he is Black your society stripped the dead man of his humanity the day he was born.

Please PLEASE don't wax poetic! You're no good at it and you're making me nauseous. You seem to ignore the fact that the society you're whining about is made up of Blacks as well as Whites and it is about as likely to be a Black finger on the trigger, or butt on the judges bench, as White. Sorry but- despite your rhetoric- I'm convinced that Backs should be held to the same legal standards as other Americans.

Well, being benched doesn't look like career is on up curve. I disagree that cause is worthy as much as you do. He certainly did get public attention, in my opinion, not for his "worthy cause" but for being jackass.

I agree on the first part. This is not about the oppression. On the second part... you do know that not only blacks are being killed by cops. If you want to talk about police brutality and unnecessary killings, I am all with you, just as I discussed about it on some other threads. Claiming that cops are killing only blacks and therefore implying because they're black, is ridiculous.

When cops are killed there are parades, crowded funerals and long processions mourning their loss. But the victims of murder by cop go unheralded with nary a thought of public sympathy. The pain is deepened when the killer cop isn't prosecuted ..even when video shows his culpability. You didn't care… Kaps action got your attention but you still don't care. But as more athletes, such as the SeaHawks ,follow suit…perhaps the White people of this nation might begin to understand and subsequently make changes.

You're onto something here. I respect police and what they do. They really putting life on the line every time they are on the duty. I support my local police and sheriff dept by donating from time to time. However, that's their job, that's what they chose to do. It does piss me off sometimes that they don't seem to be so committed to solve a murder, as much they are committed when one of theirs got killed.

Yes, Kaepernick action got my attention, and yes, I don't care because his action is based on false premises. As I said, he's a jackass.
Item-C.jpg

I used the term "murder" for a reason. That means a cold blooded killing that was not necessary.

It also requires guilty verdict in a court of law.

The court system is biased:

http://www.cjcj.org/uploads/cjcj/documents/the_myth.pdf

The problem is that all too often the term "thug" is attached to the victim to justify the murder. The first thing the cops do after the murder is complete a background check to find something in the victim's past to justify their actions even if he was unarmed and running away when killed.

Bullshit. There is no evidence that such a killing happens "...all too often" with the officer not being charged and convicted when warranted. I suspect you are overlooking persons shot in the act of committing a crime or who is wanted for a serious felony.

There are several videos showing otherwise. Most people have seen them so stop lying. Or maybe have you been in a coma for a while. Freddie Gray wasn't committing a crime. The guy lying on the ground with his hands up wasn't committing a crime. The man killed in front of his family after reaching for his drivers license and telling the cop he had a CCW permit wasn't committing a crime.

But to you and many RW White folks, including judges, prosecutors and lawyers, are fine with street justice meted out by cops even when it is clearly murder.

More bullshit and nothing more than nasty racist slander at that. If you want to pretend you can back up that statement then do so. Otherwise you should making shit up for no better than being an ignorant asshole.

Yeah, that's the new norm now..call someone a racist for exposing YOUR racism. Racism is your people's invention and only you can solve it. It wouldn't exist without you. Shall I post that link again? Hell no, there are plenty more where that one came from…here is another to school your ignorant ass.
What It's Like to Be Black in the Criminal Justice System - Slate

Researchers have discovered a new and surprising racial bias in the …

Crime, Bias and Statistics - The New York Times

if he is Black your society stripped the dead man of his humanity the day he was born.

Please PLEASE don't wax poetic! You're no good at it and you're making me nauseous. You seem to ignore the fact that the society you're whining about is made up of Blacks as well as Whites and it is about as likely to be a Black finger on the trigger, or butt on the judges bench, as White. Sorry but- despite your rhetoric- I'm convinced that Backs should be held to the same legal standards as other Americans.

What is making you nauseous is the truth. Truth is like Kryptonite to your ilk. You do everything you can to avoid it, distort it or to dismiss it when you are cornered. Some Black judges and cops are the same kind of self serving bastards
that existed during slavery. They like the benefits the "system" offer them so much they are willing to participate in the exploitation or abuse of their own people. But I guess they earned that from White judges. The white judges do the same to poor whites too.
But it is difficult to become a criminal judge of any color unless you have proven yourself by being hard on Blacks. The prisons are disproportionately full of Blacks to prove it and the links I provided tell me it is largely due to bias.

View attachment 88959

34hgpzb.jpg

View attachment 88959

34hgpzb.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-09-10 at 4.45.57 PM.png

You are mixing unrelated variables here.

View attachment 88959

34hgpzb.jpg
View attachment 88968

Nope, no mistake there. Violent people get killed more than non-violent. If 13% of population commit more murder and more crime than all other races combined, then statistics are actually going in their favor.

Well, gee, the man is Black but he ISN"T STUPID! :lol: :lol:

My post wasn't aiming on Kaepernick, but on you.

You said he "decided to put a stop to the hypocrisy". You're defending his attempt to "stop hypocrisy" and at the same time you're praising him for doing so after he took the money.

Who exactly was being a hypocrite here?
I'm praising him for what he did regardless of the money. You or one of your friends introduced the "money" into this conversation, I didn't. My focus is on the deed. Yours is on the money.

What exactly are you praising him for? Sitting down during the national anthem?

Let's see, he had years to talk about oppression, he never did. Suddenly, he lose his starting QB role and decide to protest, like a 5 year old kid when doesn't get a toy. So, instead of working harder to prove himself, he sit down and makes it about "oppression". Viola, instead of being forgotten as benched QB, leftist praise him as a hero.

But in reality, he's no hero, just an asshole.

When cops are killed there are parades, crowded funerals and long processions mourning their loss. But the victims of murder by cop
go unheralded with nary a thought of public sympathy. The pain is deepened when the killer cop isn't prosecuted ..even when video shows his culpability. You didn't care… Kaps action got your attention but you still don't care. But as more athletes, such as the SeaHawks ,follow suit…perhaps the White people of this nation might begin to understand and subsequently make changes.

The problem JQ, is while there certainly are cases where good black men have been killed, the majority of the time it's a thug who ends up getting killed. Because of this, the public in general are not going to be nearly as outraged as when an officer of the law is killed.
Thugs are heroes in liberal land:cuckoo:

Kaepernick is a hit.....I figured you meant to say dick.
Obviously you have dicks on the mind or in your mouth a lot. So now that you see I was talking about Kap being a hit are you disappointed there were no dicks to be found?

I'm sure there's plenty buying them to burn them:cool:
Of course there are plenty of dumb people making Kap wealthier.

Yeah, a has been QB, one year wonder,. who without his white parents, would no doubt be a gang banger somewhere, and without his white coach wouldn't have had the one year success he did have:slap:

For a man who used to sport a huge afro you sure hate the bros don't you?

I love the brothers, I just don't like leftist ,Anti-American, thugs, pushing a false narrative, about the greatest, most compassionate, country in the world ...Get your mind right lefty:slap:

View attachment 88959

34hgpzb.jpg
View attachment 88968

Nope, no mistake there. Violent people get killed more than non-violent. If 13% of population commit more murder and more crime than all other races combined, then statistics are actually going in their favor.
Actually you sound like a stupid little boy right now...
In almost every measured category whites commit more crime, period.

View attachment 88959

34hgpzb.jpg
View attachment 88968

As a % of the population:eusa_naughty:...You stay out in Bloomfield a lot do you? the white,(whats left of them) and Hispanic neighborhoods in Detroit are safer for the most part then the solidly back areas. Minus a few upper-scale neighborhoods of course

View attachment 88959

34hgpzb.jpg
View attachment 88968

Time to put your T2T hardware to work and back it up with some data.

T2T = turd to text.

T2T = turd to text.
[QUOTE ]13% of population commit more murder and more crime than all other races combined,[/QUOTE]

Yeah, let's see the data supporting this bullcrap...

T2T = turd to text.

He wants you to prove his point for him:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back