Colin Kapernick is a rich bitch who has no lifeline to real life in America

He strikes me as some of the liberals on this site. So out of touch with reality and sadly this is what we face in America today.
This is what liberal ideology has led us to. One day he wears a Malcolm X shirt to the next when he wears a Fidel Castro shirt. All the while he spews his bullshit about oppression in America and refuses to respect the most honored symbol in our country.

He was born out-of-wedlock to a poor single mother, adopted by a middle-class white family and raised in the Central Valley of California. He played baseball and football in high school, won a scholarship to college, was drafted by the Chicago Cubs, turned them down to continue playing college football, broke a bunch of records and was drafted in the second round by the San Francisco 49ers.

That sounds about as all-American as you can possibly get.
Keyword "sounds"

:lol:

Ok, go on then. Tell us the "real" truth.

What's unAmerican about any of that?
The "real" truth is on TV. A rich pampered bitch that has no ties to reality or sanity.

Perhaps he's not tied to your version of "reality" - but you don't speak for the "real" America. I understand that you think it's unfair that he's richer than you, but that's how it goes. He's literally living the American Dream - and that includes being free to have his own fucking opinions.
Richer than me? In what aspects? According to him he is on the verge of being jailed or worse simply for being HALF black.
Does that sound rich to you?

He was born out-of-wedlock to a poor single mother, adopted by a middle-class white family and raised in the Central Valley of California. He played baseball and football in high school, won a scholarship to college, was drafted by the Chicago Cubs, turned them down to continue playing college football, broke a bunch of records and was drafted in the second round by the San Francisco 49ers.

That sounds about as all-American as you can possibly get.
Keyword "sounds"

The "real" truth is on TV. A rich pampered bitch that has no ties to reality or sanity.

Perhaps he's not tied to your version of "reality" - but you don't speak for the "real" America. I understand that you think it's unfair that he's richer than you, but that's how it goes. He's literally living the American Dream - and that includes being free to have his own fucking opinions.
Richer than me? In what aspects? According to him he is on the verge of being jailed or worse simply for being HALF black.

Rich in the money way.

Keyword "sounds"

Rich in the money way.
Cant compete there but there's more to life than excessive money no?

Keyword "sounds"

Rich in the money way.
How do you know how much the prick has? Can you show us his bank account amounts?

Just because you get paid this or that amount doesn't mean shit. If you're stupid, like he is, you can spend it faster than you can get paid. He could even be in the hole.

You're out to lunch.

Rich in the money way.
How do you know how much the prick has? Can you show us his bank account amounts?

Just because you get paid this or that amount doesn't mean shit. If you're stupid, like he is, you can spend it faster than you can get paid. He could even be in the hole.

You're out to lunch.
He's a millionaire. I think it's safe to assume we're not lol

Rich in the money way.

You're out to lunch.

His contract with the 49ers is publicly known.

$119,000,000 for 6 years.

Rich in the money way.

You're out to lunch.
Well, you'd be mistaken. It's not something I've ever talked about because it's pointless, but my family has long been well off, and will be for generations to come. I won't say any more because like I say, it's pointless.

Rich in the money way.

You're out to lunch.

Link...

Rich in the money way.

You're out to lunch.

He probably won't get a quarter of that. Those contracts have a bazillion contingencies. He's still got plenty of money though I respect he will blow through it quickly

Rich in the money way.

You're out to lunch.
Well, you'd be mistaken. It's not something I've ever talked about because it's pointless, but my family has long been well off, and will be for generations to come. I won't say any more because like I say, it's pointless.
Okiedokie

6 year, $144M.

He'll probably be fired long before that ever culminates for ruining the NFL.

Rich in the money way.

You're out to lunch.
Okiedokie
One thing... "land"... we own a LOT of it.

Rich in the money way.

Sure. but I'd be lying if I said excessive money wouldn't be nice, too.

My point is this, though:

He's as American as Apple pie, and the fact he has different political opinions than you doesn't make him a "rich bitch" with no connection to the "real" America.

He's not obligated to agree with you.

Why should kaepernick want all that money? Why doesn't he move to Cuba and live under communism since he thinks that's so fantastic?

Rich in the money way.

He's as American as Apple pie, and the fact he has different political opinions than you doesn't make him a "rich bitch" with no connection to the "real" America.

Not even, son... he's no more American than Castro was himself.

Rich in the money way.

Not even, son... he's no more American than Castro was himself.

You don't get to decide who is "American" or not, clown shoes.

He strikes me as some of the liberals on this site. So out of touch with reality and sadly this is what we face in America today.
This is what liberal ideology has led us to. One day he wears a Malcolm X shirt to the next when he wears a Fidel Castro shirt. All the while he spews his bullshit about oppression in America and refuses to respect the most honored symbol in our country.

Congrats on your war on what's really important.

Rich in the money way.

He's not as American as Apple Pie. Apple Pie would not piss on the American flag

Congrats on your war on what's really important.
Fuck off faggot

Rich in the money way.

And it's not his "political" opinions that bother me. It's his COMPLETE anti American propaganda that bothers me. As it does most people as proven by the DRASTIC drop in viewers for one of America's favorite pastimes

Forum List

Back