Colin Kapernick is a rich bitch who has no lifeline to real life in America

He strikes me as some of the liberals on this site. So out of touch with reality and sadly this is what we face in America today.
This is what liberal ideology has led us to. One day he wears a Malcolm X shirt to the next when he wears a Fidel Castro shirt. All the while he spews his bullshit about oppression in America and refuses to respect the most honored symbol in our country.

Congrats on your war on what's really important.
Fuck off faggot

Keep up the good fight against NFL players. That'll change the world.

He strikes me as some of the liberals on this site. So out of touch with reality and sadly this is what we face in America today.
This is what liberal ideology has led us to. One day he wears a Malcolm X shirt to the next when he wears a Fidel Castro shirt. All the while he spews his bullshit about oppression in America and refuses to respect the most honored symbol in our country.
He's gonna die broke lie all those other washed up moronic pro athletes who think they are somehow important people

The press is complicit in this, as well. For several weeks, they not only gleefully covered the story, they not only reported it when other players did it, it was the topic on many sports shows.

Free country, whatever. I just wish they would be kneeling not to simply complain but to motivate honest discussion for a change.

Careful. You just voted for one of those to be President.
Wake up, Hillary did not win. The white house has been cleansed and will once again be occupied by an American. Its been a long time.

Nobody cares if that prick has money or not. I don't care if he owns the World Bank. I don't also care whether the prick respects the American Flag or not. All I know is, he is the catalyst for the reason I don't watch pro football anymore. I also cancelled my season tickets for the Panthers and any visitors are not allowed to watch pro football games in my house. That sorry piece of shit is protesting and rebelling and I am returning the sentiment without publicity.

like I said, it's just a matter of time before some 260 lb linebacker plants Kapernick's ass in the turf like a seedling pine, and gets up singing "Oh say can you see" then stands over him like a flag at the post office ..

stay tuned ..

While I disagree with the way he is going about it I am thankful I am not blinded by patriotism. My country is where I live. I will not protest nor burn a flag nor anything publicly but my god family possessions, etc come before country. Its all about surviving not waving a flag. I don't buy into American exceptionalism....that's a load of bunk. If that offends you....good.

Careful. You just voted for one of those to be President.
No, I didn't. Try again?

Exactly. Libs know no honor. All they can do is project.

Forum List

Back