🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Colin Powell Says Clinton Trying To Pin Her Email Woes On Him.

I don't blame him at all. Having to lie about a bogus war in Iraq and now this.

Telling the truth as related to him by the CIA about a legal war in Iraq is what you meant to say isn't it.

There is never any accountability in america.

Powell calls pre-Iraq U.N. speech a 'blot' on his record
USATODAY.com - Powell calls pre-Iraq U.N. speech a 'blot' on his record

Powell's been poked by "both" sides.

The CIA was definitely mistaken on several of their conclusions about WMD's in Iraq. Colin Powell believed the intel he was given and repeated it in his speech to the UN.

I often wonder if Hillary and Kerry consider these statements and their vote in the Senate to be a blot on their records.

“Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particular grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Colin Powell says Clinton officials trying to 'pin' email scandal on him | Fox News

My my. Powell is sick of being blamed.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell is pushing back on Hillary Clinton's reported claims that he advised her to use a personal email account -- telling reporters that the Democratic presidential nominee is trying to "pin" the scandal on him.

Her using the personal server falls onto her and no one is to blame for her mistake but her.

If Powell did break any rules while he was serving as Secretary of State should be addressed but to my knowledge he did not and if the protocols were changed from when Condi Rice was Secretary of State to when Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State then that should be addressed.

Now what is funny is the mere fact that Trey Gowdy is being more quiet than usual and during this election cycle, and it tell me the Tea Party Caucus has nothing or are hold their cards because they want Clinton to beat Trump this November and then go after her.

As for Powell suggesting anything, well that is great but the buck stop with Clinton and if it was against the law to do what she did then she need to deal with the fact she screwed up and no one forced her to do what she did!

( I know you will spin this as me defending Clinton and claim I am blaming Powell even though I wrote the Buck stop with Clinton )

Colin Powell says Clinton officials trying to 'pin' email scandal on him | Fox News

My my. Powell is sick of being blamed.

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell is pushing back on Hillary Clinton's reported claims that he advised her to use a personal email account -- telling reporters that the Democratic presidential nominee is trying to "pin" the scandal on him.

Her using the personal server falls onto her and no one is to blame for her mistake but her.

If Powell did break any rules while he was serving as Secretary of State should be addressed but to my knowledge he did not and if the protocols were changed from when Condi Rice was Secretary of State to when Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State then that should be addressed.

Now what is funny is the mere fact that Trey Gowdy is being more quiet than usual and during this election cycle, and it tell me the Tea Party Caucus has nothing or are hold their cards because they want Clinton to beat Trump this November and then go after her.

As for Powell suggesting anything, well that is great but the buck stop with Clinton and if it was against the law to do what she did then she need to deal with the fact she screwed up and no one forced her to do what she did!

( I know you will spin this as me defending Clinton and claim I am blaming Powell even though I wrote the Buck stop with Clinton )

You know? You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Hillary may have to explain why she voted for the Iraq war. Luckily for Trump he can say he was against it. Wonder if this comes up in the debates.

Hillary may have to explain why she voted for the Iraq war. Luckily for Trump he can say he was against it. Wonder if this comes up in the debates.

I hope she does, but it won't matter; the truth in america has become irrelevant.

Point taken. Mostly because the President gets the "LIE OF THE YEAR" award and Hilary doesn't know how to tell the truth.

Colin's description of Saddam and his attempts to
develop nuclear and chemical weapons----were SPOT
ON. He even had barrels of nitrogen mustard gas.
Weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION are those things that
---when used by PEOPLE cause MASS DESTRUCTION---
saddam did mass destruction-----no lie

I AM SHOCK>ED ----didn't colin endorse HILLDEGARD???

yes

which is why you should never listen to faux news

btw, who is "Hildegard"?

:cuckoo:

Long ago----when I was a child----I had a playmate---daughter of a Lutheran lady---nice lady ---she even took me to Sunday school with her own daughter. I had another playmate---daughter of a german jew who was thrust out of Germany
by her fairly wealthy parents in 1936. Those two women
never spoke to each other------I did come to know that the
German jew mom----could not tolerate the BLOND CORNET OF BRAIDS----that the Lutheran lady sported-----the hair
reminded her of BRUNHILDA. The Lutheran lady was FAR
removed from her German farmer roots---probably by more than 100 years------the only remnant was the singing of
OH TANNENBAUM.....I never heard her utter a single other
word in german------very waspish----real downhome wasp. HILLDEGARD is a take off on "brunhilda" Richard Wagner was Adolf's FAVE

Forum List

Back