Collin Kaepernick taking a knee again only this time for a different Reason...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

Geez.....I wonder why no one will touch him with a ten, twenty, thirty or otherwise longer foot pole?
Ahhhh....ticket sales! After the pandemic drought of cash flow no club can afford a ticket sales killer like this doofus.
Go Kap! Take a knee brother!

JO

When you can't appreciate what you have that is what you get.
He's got plenty of money..... surely he could start a real estate holding business or something.
Why beat a dead horse? It must kill him to see Brady retire on top of the game and then come back to welcomed arms.
I would try to feel bad for the guy but he's an arrogant schmuck. He should volunteer his services to Zalensky.....after the war they are going to need football players.

JO

Geez.....I wonder why no one will touch him with a ten, twenty, thirty or otherwise longer foot pole?
Ahhhh....ticket sales! After the pandemic drought of cash flow no club can afford a ticket sales killer like this doofus.

JO
RW phobia. No surprise.

Mr. Kaepernick's aspiration to be a backup isn't much of a dream. Most people who seek to join the NFL want to be a starter and a star. Not a slacker riding the bench.

For example, Pittsburgh needs a starting quarterback since Roethlisberger quit a few months ago. They don't need someone to be a backup.

JO
Defensive coordinators figured him out....He's not even viable as a backup.

He should just go away.

He's got plenty of money..... surely he could start a real estate holding business or something.
Why beat a dead horse? It must kill him to see Brady retire on top of the game and then come back to welcomed arms.
I would try to feel bad for the guy but he's an arrogant schmuck. He should volunteer his services to Zalensky.....after the war they are going to need football players.

JO
I will go out on a limb and say this guy has the business sense of an 8 year old.
He would probably sue 20 people for racism before the doors even opened.

The drop-off of his statistical performance has more to do with his unemployment than his political views, imho. The politics just put another nail in his coffin.

Forum List

Back