Colluding with Russia??? Lets go back to 1983/84

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
then up to 2012. Ted Kennedy working behind the back so to speak with old Soviet Union trying to derail Ronald Reagan in 1984 (that really worked well didn't it????). And to 2012 and Saint Obama on tape telling the Russians about flexibility AFTER the 2012 elections. The lwing loons had no problem in either case and with less to go on with Trump are having one meltdown after another. Its entertaining to watch these lying assholes in their splendor.

The United States and other countries have been trying to influence elections for Centuries............This is the establishment trying to take someone down who refuses to play by their rules. They have nothing

The United States and other countries have been trying to influence elections for Centuries............This is the establishment trying to take someone down who refuses to play by their rules. They have nothing

Could not have stated it better myself.

Just once, I'd like to find a republican who didn't betray their country to serve their party. It's clear I won't find any on this board. All of them spend their days now making excuses as to why treason is the best thing ever, being how that treason brought them political power.

The reich is flailing in the wind to distract the rest from the truth of their fatless leader being a treasonous liar who needs to be removed from office and placed in jail.

Just once, I'd like to find a republican who didn't betray their country to serve their party. It's clear I won't find any on this board. All of them spend their days now making excuses as to why treason is the best thing ever, being how that treason brought them political power.

Come back to planet earth and if you ever get off Rachel Maddow talking points, please let me know.

Forum List

Back