Colorado Elemenatary School Bans White Students From Receiving After-School Tutoring

Colorado Elemenatary School Bans White Students From Receiving After-School Tutoring « Pat Dollard

WOW. If this happened and they said NO black children or hispanic , Al Sharpton would be on the TV in a NEW YORK min.. Why is stuff like this is allowed? If a teacher would say No other races involved except whites it would be on every news station in the country calling everyone racist .... Why is ok now to discriminate against whites?? It should NEVER be ok

Just like we cant have just MISS WHITE AMERICA but is perfectly ok to have Miss Black America , It is not ok to have all white schools but there are many ALL BLACK schools and it is all ok.. I thought minorities want equal rights but they do everything in their power to keep races separate..

Nice source hahahhahahahaha, also don't complain you are white which means you have been given shit like this all your life.

Hate White people much? Fucking Hypocrite.

Colorado Elemenatary School Bans White Students From Receiving After-School Tutoring « Pat Dollard

WOW. If this happened and they said NO black children or hispanic , Al Sharpton would be on the TV in a NEW YORK min.. Why is stuff like this is allowed? If a teacher would say No other races involved except whites it would be on every news station in the country calling everyone racist .... Why is ok now to discriminate against whites?? It should NEVER be ok

Just like we cant have just MISS WHITE AMERICA but is perfectly ok to have Miss Black America , It is not ok to have all white schools but there are many ALL BLACK schools and it is all ok.. I thought minorities want equal rights but they do everything in their power to keep races separate..

Nice source hahahhahahahaha, also don't complain you are white which means you have been given shit like this all your life.

I AM WHITE and an immigrant who spoke not a word of English when I arrived, alone, without my parents or a sponsor at age barely over eighteen years.

Since that day NOTHING was given to me that I have not earned myself. Since that day I have never asked for anything I have not earned, myself. I am not rich, but I am comfortable, materially, and without any envy towards those who have more than I do, like you seem to be consumed by it.

So, hahahahahahahaha, if you are black and you never had to learn English and you lived in your own country all your life, and since the day the country gone insane and adopted the atrocity called Affirmative Action and you have been given all the advantages based on nothing but your skin pigmentation, kindly stop your whining and get a job.

I AM WHITE and an immigrant who spoke not a word of English when I arrived, alone, without my parents or a sponsor at age barely over eighteen years.

Since that day NOTHING was given to me that I have not earned myself. Since that day I have never asked for anything I have not earned, myself. I am not rich, but I am comfortable, materially, and without any envy towards those who have more than I do, like you seem to be consumed by it.

So, hahahahahahahaha, if you are black and you never had to learn English and you lived in your own country all your life, and since the day the country gone insane and adopted the atrocity called Affirmative Action and you have been given all the advantages based on nothing but your skin pigmentation, kindly stop your whining and get a job.

Bullshit.

Oh, puh-LEEZE! No one is gonna learn a day-um thing. This is Colorado. At 4:20 daily the adults light up and toke madly.

So the kids learn bongs and roach clips and Zig Zag? They learn the intricacies of Cheech and Chong? They debate whether Cheetos or Fritos are better?

Regards from Rosie

This is another form of affirmative action and it's everywhere. When will idiot whites learn that blacks have no sense of justice.? They are haters and want more for themselves and less for whites.

Typical in Colorado, whites are treated like doormats in Colorado, with most government jobs ,city and federal are given to Hispanics .A couple of ex-samples that comes to mind is Denver County and RTD,Denver is a sanctuary city for illegals ,and for the most part is corrupt and has turned into a shit hole,were English is the second language Even most school jobs you are required to be bilingual.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Typical in Colorado, whites are treated like doormats in Colorado, with most government jobs ,city and federal are given to Hispanics .A couple of ex-samples that comes to mind is Denver County and RTD,Denver is a sanctuary city for illegals ,and for the most part is corrupt and has turned into a shit hole,were English is the second language Even most school jobs you are required to be bilingual.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Very well said, Nova. Very eloquent.

Yet, "The Gap" will still remain.

Of course it will. Blacks are mentally inferior and everyone knows it. The evidence is overwhelming.

How do asshat posts like this manage to last so long?

One of these days I am going to figure out how to put people on ignore and this kind of asshat are the first in line.

Edit:

Congrats Speedshooter.... You are the first person I have put on ignore.

Last edited:
Any parent that has their kid in a public school deserves what they get. At the very least, the child should be enrolled in a supplementary school.

The really sad part is, that by limiting tutoring programs to only minority children, it seems that the proponents of such a program feel that these children are mentally inferior.

Forum List

Back