Colorado is after this guy.

They dint dismiss it, they ruled in favor of the baker citing the comission was in the wrong for making it about their contempt for his religion
And with this latest stunt, they are making it absolutely clear that they are punishing him for his religious beliefs.
With Kavanaugh soon to be on board, I hope this backfires on gays and leftists who are trying to upset the normal order of things. We are not living in Jim Crowe days where blacks or gays have no other alternatives.

Colorado Is Ordering Jack Phillips To Bake A Pro-LGBT Cake, Again

Masterpiece Cakeshop’s Jack Phillips, who won a Supreme Court case in June, is once again being harangued by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission for refusing to bake a cake with a pro-LGBTQ message. Alliance Defending Freedom filed a federal lawsuit late Tuesday nightagainst the commission on his behalf, over the state’s second attempt to compel him to bake a cake with a message that violates his religious beliefs.

Two months ago, the Supreme Court ruled that Phillips ought not to have been forced to bake a cake with a pro-LGBT message for a same-sex couple’s wedding, because the court found that the commission was overtly hostile to the baker’s religious beliefs.

Now, the commission is once again going after Phillips, this time to compel him to bake a cake celebrating a “gender transition.”

On June 26, 2017 — the same day the Supreme Court announced it would take up the cake baking case — an attorney, who is identified in the court filings as Autumn Scardina, asked Phillips to bake a cake that is blue on the outside and pink on the inside to celebrate his decision to live as if he were a woman. When Phillips declined, Scardina filed a complaint with the commission that July, alleging that he was unlawfully discriminated against.

This is just total harassment. Period. No other word for it. And it's all being plotted by LGBT folks. Otherwise, why wouldn't this transgender guy go to a LGBT baker that probably WANTS the business?
leftists refuse to follow the law, it's their way or death.

they will financially destroy them, he won't be safe as long as he owns anything, they won't stop until his family is homeless.

no matter how many times he wins, it costs him money, he's fucked.

So Gracie et al don't understand the law in Colorado.

And i see I still haven't gotten an answer to my question. What law is he breaking exactly? Can you link to it? Thanks!

It isn't just the evil state, but I he evil sodomites and mentally defective queers who have made it their mission to TARGET this man with political harassment and terrorism against the Christian faith.

Lakewood, Colorado
Aesthetically speaking, Masterpiece Cakeshop feels like the past. In Lakewood, a well-established neighborhood situated between Denver and the foothills in eastern Jefferson County, prosperity is crowding out the commercial diversity. There’s a Whole Foods and King Soopers within a mile of Masterpiece. Both are eating into Jack’s bottom line, and both would probably make you a 10-layer cake celebrating your polyamorous transgendered wedding if you asked.
How A Cakemaker Became An Enemy Of The State
There is no political harassment and terrorism against the Christian faith.

I am a sixty one year old straight man who is also an American and a life long Christian. In my sixty one years of Christian worship, I have never heard my minister admonish the congregation to avoid Commerce with homosexuals.

Calling fear and suspicion and hatred of homosexuals is neither Christian nor an American value. It is, in fact, good old fashioned Gay Bashing obscenely wrapped in Christianity and Americanism. Like the Taliban, these 'Christians' seek to use a loving, forgiving, beautiyfaith as an aegis to control the beliefs of others. Twisting and perfecting a message of love and forgiveness to foment hatred and fear.

You insult Christians when you use Christianity to defend hatred.

It isn't just the evil state, but I he evil sodomites and mentally defective queers who have made it their mission to TARGET this man with political harassment and terrorism against the Christian faith.

Lakewood, Colorado
Aesthetically speaking, Masterpiece Cakeshop feels like the past. In Lakewood, a well-established neighborhood situated between Denver and the foothills in eastern Jefferson County, prosperity is crowding out the commercial diversity. There’s a Whole Foods and King Soopers within a mile of Masterpiece. Both are eating into Jack’s bottom line, and both would probably make you a 10-layer cake celebrating your polyamorous transgendered wedding if you asked.

I am a sixty one year old straight man who is also an American and a life long Christian. In my sixty one years of Christian worship, I have never heard my minister admonish the congregation to avoid Commerce with homosexuals.

Calling fear and suspicion and hatred of homosexuals is neither Christian nor an American value. It is, in fact, good old fashioned Gay Bashing obscenely wrapped in Christianity and Americanism. Like the Taliban, these 'Christians' seek to use a loving, forgiving, beautiyfaith as an aegis to control the beliefs of others. Twisting and perfecting a message of love and forgiveness to foment hatred and fear.

That is NOT the debate. You are deliberately BEARING FALSE WITNESS.

I don't care what somel liberal sects say about homosexuality. The Word of God is my anchor, not something liberal minister.

Christians are NOT to PROMOTE wickedness. From Genesis to Revelation, homosexuality is an ABOMINATION to your Creator.

Beyond that, CHRISTIANITY ASIDE, our Founding Documents allow for the Individual not to sacrifice his deeply held beliefs to the State. We are a Republican, not a Democracy.

Last edited:
This is just total harassment. Period. No other word for it. And it's all being plotted by LGBT folks. Otherwise, why wouldn't this transgender guy go to a LGBT baker that probably WANTS the business?

Or he could just take the money and bake the cake. That always works.

Not sure how he stays in business refusing to take customer's money. Oh, maybe he just collects money from wingnuts for these fake legal battles because his cakes taste like ass.

Do you think that restaurant in Virginia should have served Sarah Sanders?

Not sure how he stays in business refusing to take customer's money. Oh, maybe he just collects money from wingnuts for these fake legal battles because his cakes taste like ass.
As a matter of proper policy, I believed the Sanders party should have been seated and served.

As a matter of proper policy, I believed the Sanders party should have been seated and served.

I agree and I think the bakers should be required to serve everybody. IMO, if you choose to own a business then you choose to be fair to all regardless of religion, sexual orientation or politics.

Lakewood, Colorado

That is NOT the debate. You are deliberately BEARING FALSE WITNESS.

I don't care what somel liberal sects say about homosexuality. The Word of God is my anchor, not something liberal minister.

Christians are NOT to PROMOTE wickedness. From Genesis to Revelation, homosexuality is an ABOMINATION to your Creator.

Beyond that, CHRISTIANITY ASIDE, our Founding Documents allow for the Individual not to sacrifice his deeply held beliefs to the State. We are a Republican, not a Democracy.
If your profession is printing and an organization like the Klan solicited your services, would you have a constitutionally protected right to refuse service? Your identity as a printer will not appear on the work. The Kalyn is offering a cash payment. Can you refuse service based on your beliefs? Does the Klan activities require your professional imperator?

I agree and I think the bakers should be required to serve everybody. IMO, if you choose to own a business then you choose to be fair to all regardless of religion, sexual orientation or politics.

And that is JUST in your opinion.

In MY opinion, you do not have the right to require diddly shit from me, just because you want it. And in the opinion of US Constitutional law and precedent, I have a right to tell you to piss off with your demands if I don't want to accommodate them.

Apples and oranges. In the baker's case it involves religious freedom a constituional issue.

In MY opinion, you do not have the right to require diddly shit from me, just because you want it. And in the opinion of US Constitutional law and precedent, I have a right to tell you to piss off with your demands if I don't want to accommodate them.

Thanks for reminding me it was my opinion on a forum full of opinions and after I said "In my opinion". Just brilliant. lol

If owned a gas station and I was the only gas station for miles and miles and miles, I'd deny you service and make you walk if you came in to buy gas. My right...

Thanks for reminding me it was my opinion on a forum full of opinions and after I said "In my opinion". Just brilliant. lol

If owned a gas station and I was the only gas station for miles and miles and miles, I'd deny you service and make you walk if you came in to buy gas. My right...

Point isn't that it's your opinion, Literacy Lad. The point is that it's ONLY your opinion, because the law doesn't agree with you.

If you owned the only gas station for miles around, I'd buy a horse. And let it shit on your porch.

So Gracie et al don't understand the law in Colorado.
And clearly you can't seem to grasp that FEDERAL LAW over rules State laws. Funny how that works.
You don't understand SCOTUS sent it back for another hearing and consideration: still in the hands of the state.

And stated explicitly that the Colorado commission was ANTAGONISTIC to his beliefs. Why is that so hard for you to admit. And how about that link to the law you claim he is breaking.

Doesn't say anything about creating art though. That is the crux of his argument. He has no problem selling things to ANYONE. He won't do art for anyone though. His religion precludes that. State law must honor the Bill of Rights, if it does not do so it is by definition illegal, and that is his claim, and based on the actions of the incredibly biased commission it appears the baker is factually correct.

No law can force you to create anything for a group you don't like. If that were so we can be demanding Muslim bakeries bake Jewish goods. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Doesn't say anything about creating art though. That is the crux of his argument. He has no problem selling things to ANYONE. He won't do art for anyone though. His religion precludes that. State law must honor the Bill of Rights, if it does not do so it is by definition illegal, and that is his claim, and based on the actions of the incredibly biased commission it appears the baker is factually correct.

No law can force you to create anything for a group you don't like. If that were so we can be demanding Muslim bakeries bake Jewish goods. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I didn't say I agreed with the law. In fact, I think the whole "art" thing ought to be irrelevant, and people should just have the right of freedom of association without ANY interference.

Forum List

Back