Colorado Mass Murderer Was a Rightwing Racist and White Supremacist

What "we all know" is horseshit.

Meanwhile, this is the piece of garbage the left considers a hero:

Anyone who deviated from the “new man” was seen as a ”counter-revolutionary.” Such was the case of gay men —whom Guevara referred to as “sexual perverts.” Both Guevara and Castro considered homosexuality a bourgeois decadence. In an interview in 1965, Castro explained that “A deviation of that nature clashes with the concept we have of what a militant communist should be.”

Che Guevara also helped establish the first Cuban concentration camp in Guanahacabibes in 1960. This camp was the first of many. From the Nazis, the Cuban government also adapted the motto at Auschwitz, “Work sets you free,” changing it to “Work will make you men.” According to Álvaro Vargas Llosa, homosexuals, Jehova’s Witnesses, Afro-Cuban priests, and others who were believed to have committed a crime against revolutionary morals, were forced to work in these camps to correct their “anti-social behavior.” Many of them died; others were tortured or raped.

Guevara also espoused racist views. In his diary, he referred to black people as “those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing.” He also thought white Europeans were superior to people of African descent, and described Mexicans as “a band of illiterate Indians.”

In the article “My Cousin, El Che,” Alberto Benegas Lynch Jr. describes how Che Guevara enjoyed torturing animals —a trait common to serial killers. His record of murdering and torturing people is extensive. Researchers have documented 216 victims of Che Guevara in Cuba from 1957 to 1959. Suspicion was all that was needed to end a life. There was no need for trial because he said the Revolution could not stop “to conduct much investigation; it has the obligation to triumph.”

Death, to Guevara, was a necessity for revolution. He had no regard for human life. Today, 50 years after his death, it is important to remember Ernesto Che Guevara as the person he was: a homophobic, racist, mass murderer willing to use any means to achieve his self-declared superior society.
I don't consider Che a hero..

But I do know he fought against South African white supremacists in Angola.....the same white supremacists, dic suckers like you would have supported back then -- and still support now...

And also...what I have always noticed with morons like you --is that when it comes to a mass shooting committed by someone who was radicalized by right-wing bullshit -- instead of condemning it -- you idiots spend 81716726 comments deflecting onto so much shit, you end up forgetting what the fucking OP was about...almost like you have to defend this idiot because you feel he is one of your own....why?

Blacks make up 13% of this country and yet they have made a large percentages of our major cities war zones. They commit mass murder against their people daily...

Just because one or two whites do stupid shit doesn't excuse or erase reality.

I don't consider Che a hero..

But I do know he fought against South African white supremacists in Angola.....the same white supremacists, dic suckers like you would have supported back then -- and still support now...
Horseshit. I'm neither a racist nor a white supremacist, and there's nothing I've ever said that would back up your claim.

So eat shit, you moron.

Che is undeniably a leftist hero. He was racist and homophobic. No wonder you love him.
And also...what I have always noticed with morons like you --is that when it comes to a mass shooting committed by someone who was radicalized by right-wing bullshit -- instead of condemning it -- you idiots spend 81716726 comments deflecting onto so much shit, you end up forgetting what the fucking OP was about...almost like you have to defend this idiot because you feel he is one of your own....why?
I feel he's one of mine?

I have no obligation to validate your irrational bullshit.

Forum List

Back