Colorado Mass Murderer Was a Rightwing Racist and White Supremacist

I've not all read his tweets, don't plan to, I'm just wondering where in his tweets it indicates he was a repub? He threatened Ben shapiro...seems maybe he's not fond of, at least, some Republicans.

Because he follows Peterson? Rubin? Peterson, as far as I'm aware, doesn't really go into politics and rubin, until recently, was a Democrat.

I've not all read his tweets, don't plan to, I'm just wondering where in his tweets it indicates he was a repub? He threatened Ben shapiro...seems maybe he's not fond of, at least, some Republicans.

Because he follows Peterson? Rubin? Peterson, as far as I'm aware, doesn't really go into politics and rubin, until recently, was a Democrat.
A fair point. I wouldn't say he qualifies as either conservative or republican. He just happened to be an ideological bedfellow with the GOP base.

Is anyone surprised at this point?

This guy was a huge Andy Ngo fan, huge Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, and Mike Cernovich fan. Cernovich followed this murderer on Twitter.

And james hodgkins was a bernie bro, rachel maddow fan when he attacked the Republican baseball team.....a crime you shitheads would say is actually worse since he attacked members of your religion "Government," ........

The difference....? We don't support what this guy did....you shitheads encouraged guys like this, and all the other nuts who burned, looted, and murdered across this country for 7 months....you supported blm/antifa terrorists of the democrat party and they actually murdered 40 people....

Is anyone surprised at this point?

This guy was a huge Andy Ngo fan, huge Jordan Peterson, Dave Rubin, and Mike Cernovich fan. Cernovich followed this murderer on Twitter.

And let us not forget the black lives matter supporter in Dallas who murdered 6 police officers...you guys bail out blm after they burn, loot and kill......sell your crap to biden voters...

It's funny how one crazy guy is evidence all Republicans are dangerous psychotics, but a weekend of Chicago shootings by Democrats has nothing to do with Democrats.

Maybe Synthia took the crazy guy's remark about testosterone personally.

7 months of burning, looting and killing by blm/antifa.......terrorists groups actually supported and protected by the entire democrat party.......

Forum List

Back