Colorado promotes casual sex with free pills from Obamacare...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
It is truly amazing how low politicians will get to sell their bill of goods known as Obamacare!

Colorado takes Obamacare to a new low?if that was even possible | Rare

screen-shot-2013-11-13-at-7-44-22-am.png

She continues her steamy monologue: “My health insurance covers the pill, which means all I have to worry about is getting him between the covers.”

“I got insurance. Now you can too,” she says. “Thanks ObamaCare!”

The ad, which is dripping with lusty sexuality, dubs the young couple “Susie and Nate … Hot to Trot.”

To be on the safe side, there’s an added warning: “The pill doesn’t protect you from STDs; condoms and common sense do that.”
- See more at: Colorado takes Obamacare to a new low?if that was even possible | Rare

Here's another Colorado ad....

obamacare21.jpg

...the pot must be good there in Colorado!

Last edited:
Damn....Kids having sex?

What the fuck is this world coming to?

Yay! And when you get alcohol poisoning when drinking straight from the tap, the tax payers will pay for your recovery!

It is truly amazing how low politicians will get to sell their bill of goods known as Obamacare!

Colorado takes Obamacare to a new low?if that was even possible | Rare

screen-shot-2013-11-13-at-7-44-22-am.png

She continues her steamy monologue: “My health insurance covers the pill, which means all I have to worry about is getting him between the covers.”

“I got insurance. Now you can too,” she says. “Thanks ObamaCare!”

The ad, which is dripping with lusty sexuality, dubs the young couple “Susie and Nate … Hot to Trot.”

To be on the safe side, there’s an added warning: “The pill doesn’t protect you from STDs; condoms and common sense do that.”
- See more at: Colorado takes Obamacare to a new low?if that was even possible | Rare

Here's another Colorado ad....

obamacare21.jpg

...the pot must be good there in Colorado!

sure free pills but 270 dollar and month premiums

with high deductibles and massive co pays

and only covering generic drugs

it is all good
--LOL

Yay! And when you get alcohol poisoning when drinking straight from the tap, the tax payers will pay for your recovery!

binge drinking will fall off sharply

not because the kiddies will wise up

but rather no monies since

they will all be buying the mandated insurance

--LOL

original.jpg

Now we can feel secure letting our kids use machetes to carve their pumpkins!
original.jpg

Who knew soccer was such a bloody sport for kids? Don't need to worry now, though, we got ya covered!

binge drinking will fall off sharply

not because the kiddies will wise up

but rather no monies since

they will all be buying the mandated insurance

--LOL

But you see, that is what was wrong with their thinking, now that it is mandated kids can stay on their parents employers insurance, they won't have to worry about paying any premiums themselves until after they turn 28 Their parents will be picking up the tab and the exchanges will fail.

Forum List

Back