Colorado Senate give final OK to gun control bills

Colorado Senate give final OK to gun control bills - Yahoo! News

Wonder how many jobs they are going to lose as Magpul Industries leave the state and out of state hunters go to other states.

Colorado Senate gives final OK to gun bills, including magazine limits and background checks

Well yeah, cuz deer and dove hunters absolutely have to have those 100 round drums, thirty rounds at the least, right? And, they're all crooks so they can't pass the background checks. (True story: a guy I know broke a tooth on bird shot quail. He whined about it and every person at the huge dinner party laughed out loud at him. 'f course, he's one of those poor victimized disenfranchised old white pubs we all hate so much ... )

Republicans tried in vain to stop the package, which also includes a gun ban for people accused of domestic violence crimes and a ban on online-only gun training for a concealed-carry permits.

The real truth is that Rs are against safety for victims of domestic abuse and they want criminals, terrorists and illegals to be able to buy on-line permits.

Next time you wanna post a knee-jerk opinion, you might want to actually read the article you posted. As it is, this thread is a massive FAIL.

Wonder how many jobs they are going to lose as Magpul Industries leave the state and out of state hunters go to other states.

Colorado Senate gives final OK to gun bills, including magazine limits and background checks

Well yeah, cuz deer and dove hunters absolutely have to have those 100 round drums, thirty rounds at the least, right? And, they're all crooks so they can't pass the background checks. (True story: a guy I know broke a tooth on bird shot quail. He whined about it and every person at the huge dinner party laughed out loud at him. 'f course, he's one of those poor victimized disenfranchised old white pubs we all hate so much ... )

Republicans tried in vain to stop the package, which also includes a gun ban for people accused of domestic violence crimes and a ban on online-only gun training for a concealed-carry permits.

The real truth is that Rs are against safety for victims of domestic abuse and they want criminals, terrorists and illegals to be able to buy on-line permits.

Next time you wanna post a knee-jerk opinion, you might want to actually read the article you posted. As it is, this thread is a massive FAIL.

Well there's a really balanced, objective and nonpartisan opinion.....NOT.

lol

If gun control is such a winner why have Dems run fromthe issue for the last 12 years? Why are so many Dems talking nervously about how they are not against guns, blah, blah, blah? When you see GOP hacks wwarming their hands when gun control talk comes up, you can be pretty sure the Dems are pushing alosing issue.

That is why the POTUS waited for his second term to push this boovine fodder.

The Democrats are setting themselves up for electoral slaughter next year in Colorado.

I disagree. By this time next year the people of Colorado will realize that the new law didn't disrupt their lives. By November of next year it will be a non-issue.

The Democrats are setting themselves up for electoral slaughter next year in Colorado.

I disagree. By this time next year the people of Colorado will realize that the new law didn't disrupt their lives. By November of next year it will be a non-issue.

No, the mainstream media wont be talking about, but real people back home WILL be talking about it if they own a gun and want to defend he second amendment.

2014 is likely going to be ahuge butt kicking for the Dems, but they deserve it for ignoring reality like another lecture from Diean the Rabid Feinstein.

People refer to Social Security as the third rail of politics, but you know what? It's the Second Amendment. I assure you , they will NOT forget about this come next November.

People refer to Social Security as the third rail of politics, but you know what? It's the Second Amendment. I assure you , they will NOT forget about this come next November.

You can assure all you like. This is going to impact just about no one. A 15 round limit on magazines and slightly more stringent background checks in a state that has seen 3 mass shootings in the last decade? The only impact will be on the people who already won't vote Democrat under any conditions, and only in their heads. There is no impact upon anyone's second amendment rights here. Not even a tiny little bit.

Take your vacations else where people..

they don't want your business anyway

You can assure all you like. This is going to impact just about no one. A 15 round limit on magazines and slightly more stringent background checks in a state that has seen 3 mass shootings in the last decade? The only impact will be on the people who already won't vote Democrat under any conditions, and only in their heads. There is no impact upon anyone's second amendment rights here. Not even a tiny little bit.

And you were so sure!

Following in the footsteps of Magpul, the Outdoor Channel and a handful of other names of the gun industry, HiVis will be moving their operations outside of Colorado following the passage of a package of strict gun control laws.

HiVis is one of the largest manufacturers of handgun, shotgun and rifle sights, period. Specializing in high-visibility fiber-optic-style firearm sights for just about any type of firearm, HiVis also makes other accessories like recoil pads and flashlights.

Although their business will not be directly affected by the legislation, the company is taking the moral high ground in leaving the state.

HiViz Joining the Ranks of Gun Companies Leaving Colorado

~and~

Yet another gun company is leaving their home state in search of a “gun” friendlier place to call home. American Tactical Imports is leaving New York and relocating to South Carolina explicitly because of the pro-gun control position of its home state’s legislators.

This is the third company to relocate to South Carolina this year in the wake of calls for increased gun control nation-wide. While federal laws remain largely unaltered, gun control advocates were able to push for new laws in several states including New York, which passed the controversial SAFE Act.

Another gun company says ?good-bye? New York, ?hello? South Carolina

Still feeling that way?

Forum List

Back