🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

colored hair--foolish/childish

..what's with people coloring their hair? with inhuman colors? it looks foolish...like children .....''look at me look at me''....childish
View attachment 511185

Grampa Murked U can tell you all the reasons people color their hair.

Unkotare you fkd up--AGAIN!!!!!
exactly like police interacting with blacks =there's NOTHING racial about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you just proved YOU are obsessed with race...my OP has NOTHING to do with race!!
woooohoooooooo HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As stupid as it is, it’s no stupider than permanently defining your with a lot of tattoos.
That right there is one thing that I will never get especially when tattoos are not even close to being a cheep thing to get in the first place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can understand here and there tattoos, but for a person to be completely covered in them...what do they end up doing once they have no more space for more?
There is always space for more ;-)
Although for some of us it's getting kinda hard to find.

Unkotare you fkd up--AGAIN!!!!!
exactly like police interacting with blacks =there's NOTHING racial about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you just proved YOU are obsessed with race...my OP has NOTHING to do with race!!
woooohoooooooo HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I hope no one lets you near sharp objects or operate heavy machinery. You are completely bat shit crazy. You come here every day repeating the same nonsense to nobody and then laughing maniacally for hours and hours. Paging Dr. Bunny, Dr. bugs bunny.

rightwinger I was one of the older Marines when I was in Boot and ITS.... ..I was an old 21!!!! my buddies got tattoos ..mostly USMC tattoos, but I didn't ...sure, it's nice...one of my best buddies spent a lot of $$$ on arm tattoos

rightwinger I was one of the older Marines when I was in Boot and ITS.... ..I was an old 21!!!! my buddies got tattoos ..mostly USMC tattoos, but I didn't ...sure, it's nice...one of my best buddies spent a lot of $$$ on arm tattoos

LOL

I met a Marine one time who showed me a tattoo he got in India for a pack of cigarettes

Forum List

Back