Combined Thread: "Solutions" for mass shootings. Gun Control, Mental Health, School Security, etc

Asks a question and in the same post says "No? DIdn't think so."

Do thuglicans even know how to converse?

Asks a question and in the same post says "No? DIdn't think so."

Do thuglicans even know how to converse?
Not even close Slick.

Not Republican nor Conservative.

Can you answer the question?

No?

Didn't think so.

Yeah, see? That's not how conversations go. But since you've already filled in the blank for me, I guess you can stop asking now?

Cool.
Sure. Why not.

I won't ask.

I didn't expect an answer.

Sure it does.

And to the poster above you? I don't live here. I just dropped by to see the babblers explain how lives mean nothing unless they are in utero.

It's funny, right?

Uh...obviously it is fake. Took about 3 seconds to figure it out.
Worked at Dunder Mifflin.... first sign.
Been married since 1906.... second sign.

DVD's and Shirts ( Summer Job moron)

And yes the teens do put funny things on their relationship status..

I'm even more encouraged knowing that generation of kids in a state like Florida do not agree with the gun nutters, and will be the ones that change the country's attitudes on guns after their older generation of parents aunts and uncles have passed on.

DVD's and Shirts ( Summer Job moron)

And yes the teens do put funny things on their relationship status..

I'm even more encouraged knowing that generation of kids in a state like Florida do not agree with the gun nutters, and will be the ones that change the country's attitudes on guns after their older generation of parents aunts and uncles have passed on.
Its about the Constitution.
Get the states to amend it or stfu
All you bedwetters are the same.
"Republicans want kids to die"
"the NRA kills thousands of people a year"
You guys are fucking RETARDED and offer no REAL solutions. There is no middle ground. FFS man, you retards freak out and want to legislate shit you dont even understand yet.
GROW THE FUCK UP

Sorry to say it but this "kid" is a moron. It's Trump supporters that want the schools safe from mindless killers. The dimcrats created this situation where everyone in a school is a target. And they like it like that . Nothing gets dimocrat scum into a civil rights trashing frenzy faster than one of their own shooting up a gun free zone that they created.

None of you worthless lying bastards EVER offer any solution that will stop this problem.

Bad words cause weak teenagers to kill themselves. Why arent you faggots trying to regulate the first?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back