🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey Admits To Counter Intelligence Investigation Into Russia Collusion In Nov. Election

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
F.B.I. Director James Comey is now testifying before the House Intelligence Committee.

FBI Director Comey: Justice Dept. has no information that supports Trump’s tweets alleging he was wiretapped by Obama.

Guess what all what you Brain Dead, empty headed Seig Heil Goosestepping GroppenFuhrer Followers.

There a Counterintelligence into the efforts by the Russian Government to interfere with the U.S. Presidential Election AND the nature of any a links PUSSY GRABBER'S Campaign Associates and the Russian Government.

Also, the U.S. Justice Department has found no substantive proof of President Obama ordering "Wiretapping" of the Cheeto-Faced Fascist or his Fascist Campaign.

I know.....I know.....your a lemming and you lack the essential ability to engage in a cognitive process and would rather to be told what think than actually think for yourself. Conservatives really don't know how to think.

You Seig Heil blind following shit heads are more than willing to allow Fascists to take over our country, and you really love Russia.

Your values are corrupt, amoral and are in no way Christian.

You hate this country.

You know you hate this country.

You Dead Fascist Leader hates the Country.

Seil Heil Ya'll

Context: Trump knowingly lied.

Context: Investigation on Russian collusion is ongoing.

Context: Those private individuals in their writings and speaking who willingly impede and harass the investigations should be charged with obstruction of justice.

The best "defense" for Trump is to openly admit that he has NO idea of what's going on within his own crooked administration, and that his underlings are running things while feeding him Big Macs and telling him that he is simply "great."

F.B.I. Director James Comey is now testifying before the House Intelligence Committee.

FBI Director Comey: Justice Dept. has no information that supports Trump’s tweets alleging he was wiretapped by Obama.

Guess what all what you Brain Dead, empty headed Seig Heil Goosestepping GroppenFuhrer Followers.

There a Counterintelligence into the efforts by the Russian Government to interfere with the U.S. Presidential Election AND the nature of any a links PUSSY GRABBER'S Campaign Associates and the Russian Government.

Also, the U.S. Justice Department has found no substantive proof of President Obama ordering "Wiretapping" of the Cheeto-Faced Fascist or his Fascist Campaign.

I know.....I know.....your a lemming and you lack the essential ability to engage in a cognitive process and would rather to be told what think than actually think for yourself. Conservatives really don't know how to think.

You Seig Heil blind following shit heads are more than willing to allow Fascists to take over our country, and you really love Russia.

Your values are corrupt, amoral and are in no way Christian.

You hate this country.

You know you hate this country.

You Dead Fascist Leader hates the Country.

Seil Heil Ya'll
Pure spam.

Where have you been hiding all this time?

Ignore list.

Forum List

Back