Comey & Mueller Caught Funneling Billions in FBI Contracts to Lockheed Martin

my answer is i don't play these games where you
Nobody could say "Aha!!" if you don't give them reason to do so. Take some responsibility for yourself, you are a grown man.

I'll put you down for,"too big a sissy to answer the question."

Do any of you other trump cultists have the stones to answer the simple question?

Nobody could say "Aha!!" if you don't give them reason to do so. Take some responsibility for yourself, you are a grown man.

Do any of you other trump cultists have the stones to answer the simple question?
aha........

What sort of evidence would it take to see that you have a functioning brain and not a lobotomy...............Could you shave your head and let us look for scars.

:CryingCow:

Does referring to anyone who supports Donald Trump as a "cultist" somehow make you feel superior, Fort? It's the same kind of snarky comment that got Hillary Clinton into trouble when she referred to those who she couldn't convince to vote for her as a "basket full of deplorables".

I support Trump's agenda because I think it's been good for the country. PERIOD! The economy is doing great. Unemployment is at record lows. He's cut stupid regulations. He's cut taxes. He's working to secure the border. He's working on getting a coherent and common sense immigration system in place. He's revisiting trade deals that were made by previous administrations and weren't advantageous for US businesses and workers. He's showing support for our greatest ally in the Middle East. He's putting pressure on the Palestinians to change their support of terrorists if they want our money to prop themselves up. He's working with Russia to try and calm things down in both Syria and places like the Ukraine while maintaining sanctions on Russia to curb their bad behavior. He's gotten rid of the agreement Obama signed with Iran that essentially looked the other way while they finished building nukes. He's working to bring North Korea into normal relations with both South Korea and other nations.

The snowflakes keep telling us that Mueller and Comey are a couple of all American heroes with the purest of motives. Their history doesn't seem to support their image:

A pair of leading Government Accountability Institute researchers has revealed that two former FBI Directors, James Comey and Robert Mueller, took advantage of their government contacts and security clearance to enrich themselves. Seamus Bruner of the GAI, and author of Compromised: How Money and Politics Drive FBI Corruption, has exposed the real reason Comey is paid upwards of $6 million a year by his new employer Lockheed Martin. Together with GAI President Peter Schweizer, Bruner has discovered a trail of lucrative FBI contracts that were funneled from then-director Mueller to Comey's new firm.

Do they? I've not seen one person saying they're heroes.
Then you haven't been paying attention. Numerous snowflakes have said we should trust Mueller because he's a war hero.
Numerous like how many? 10? 20? Out of 300m? I hear people saying let him do the job without obstructing. Otherwise the job cant be done no matter who's driving.
You mean the job of investigating everyone Trump ever knew until he finds something to impeach him with?

I marvel at you brain-damaged psycho snowflakes can say the things you do without blushing.

The snowflakes keep telling us that Mueller and Comey are a couple of all American heroes with the purest of motives. Their history doesn't seem to support their image:

A pair of leading Government Accountability Institute researchers has revealed that two former FBI Directors, James Comey and Robert Mueller, took advantage of their government contacts and security clearance to enrich themselves. Seamus Bruner of the GAI, and author of Compromised: How Money and Politics Drive FBI Corruption, has exposed the real reason Comey is paid upwards of $6 million a year by his new employer Lockheed Martin. Together with GAI President Peter Schweizer, Bruner has discovered a trail of lucrative FBI contracts that were funneled from then-director Mueller to Comey's new firm.

Why is this an issue to a Canadian like you? I would think that the tRump Canadian tariff's would be more important.

And for some strange reason, you can’t bring yourself to admit that it is good thing that Mueller’s investigation uncovered a tax cheat.
Mueller was not appointed Special Counsel to investigate PEOPLE, specifically Trump's team...and Trump's team ONLY. He was appointed to investigate US illegal collusion with the Russians in an attempt to alter the 2016 election.....

To that end, Mueller's investigation has been a success - he found the criminals and the evidence.

Evidence shows Hillary Clinton colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians for a fake document. a fake document she and Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI all knowingly, illegally presented falsely as Legitimate Intel to illegally warrants and to deceive Congress into agreeing to appoint their already hand-picked Political Assassin who has already helped Obama in 2014 to hide Russian crimes associated with the KGB Bank's effort to obtain Uranium One went through.

The problem is Mueller, being 'OBAMA'S / HILLARY'S BOY, has refused to look at any of the EXISTING evidence of REAL crimes because the only REAL existing evidence reveals crime committed by DEMOCRATS - he co-conspirators.

Mueller is supposed to be investigating Russian Interference but interestingly enough refuses to investigate WHEN it started - 2014 - or the President evidence shows knew about it, did nothing about it, and instead let it happen for 2 years...while insisting there was NO WAY anyone could hack our election ... until Trump won.

Yes, Mueller won't investigate 2014 when it 1st began or interview Obama, the President who let it happen, but he dug into Manafort's past - more than a decade ago - to find a crime he, John Podesta, and Tony Podesta committed...at which point he quickly gave Hillary's campaign manger and his brother immunity and indicted Manafort.

Seeing as how the crime had nothing to do with why he was appointed Special Counsel he SHOULD have handed the case over to the DOJ for them to prosecute and then get back to work investigating what he was appointed to investigate....while being a good steward of the American people's money. Instead, he and his team personally tried a case having nothing to do with what they were getting paid to do.

And with all of this evidence...and absolutely NONE involving the President to support false accusations of illegal collusion on his behalf...we still have willing 'Gruber' idiots still parroting the lies and false accusations of your liberal 'masters'.

Good Dog.
Sit.
This is your candidate - we say so. Speak.
- Woof.
Good dog.
This is our enemy. Attack.
Good dog.

You are a well trained mutt....
Gosh almighty, you play DUMB and Dumber, quite well!

Mueller was hired to take over the FBI investigation in to the Russian government interference in to our election process, AND if any Trump Campaign people conspired with the Russian operatives to help the Russians accomplish their mission, wittingly.... AND any other crimes that may not be related, that they came across, during their investigation of the Russian interference.

The DNC/Clinton hired GPS to do opposition research on Candidate Trump.... they took over paying for the investigation that GPS was doing on opposition research that began with the Free Beacon as their clients.... and all finance roads on Trump, lead to Russia....

So GPS hired Steele, who was an expert investigator on Russia, to continue the investigation in to Trump and his Russian financial ties. No one from the Clinton campaign or DNC was working with the Russian government to continue their meddling in to our election that supported the Trump campaign and denigrated the Clinton campaign.

Steele's sources for information were not Russian government people trying to get Trump elected, and land Hillary with a loss.... Steele's sources did NOT steal the DNC, DCCC, and Clinton campaign emails and disburse them, on a politically timed and likely directed by a politico, basis....
I think facts just confuse them Care...
Care4all posted no facts. She posted a mountain of foul smelling horseshit.

Gee, that meeting on the tarmac between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton shortly before the decision was made on whether to charge Hillary was completely "innocent"....right, Candy?
It appears that, yes, it was innocent, on Lynch's part. This has been investigated. So, accept the results, or throw a fit and insist that it's a big conspiracy. I guess those are your choices.
Who was it investigated by, Comey? It's unbelievable how gullible snowflakes are.

! It takes a special kind of gullibility to believe Mueller's crew wouldn't leak any information that incriminated Trump.
Why would they? You make the mistake of thinking Trump's degenerate behavior and that of the people he picks is the norm.it isnt.
Because the whole point of this witch hunt is to destroy Trump's reputation. The "degenerate behavior" you speak of is what deep state cronies of Hillary and Obama do.

Then you haven't been paying attention. Numerous snowflakes have said we should trust Mueller because he's a war hero.
Numerous like how many? 10? 20? Out of 300m? I hear people saying let him do the job without obstructing. Otherwise the job cant be done no matter who's driving.
The job of investigating everyone Trump ever know until he finds something to impeach him with?

I marvel at you brain-damaged psycho snowflakes can say the things you do without blushing.

You're Canadian....Why are you here?

So then you better tell us exactly what kind of evidence your asking for.
You are not paying attention. I asked a poster what sort of evidence would satisfy him that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russians. Feel free to give your answer as well, but please pay better attention to the discussion to avoid wasting other people's time. Thanks in advance.
Quite playing stupid, douchebag. I've already explained why we can't do that unless you define what collusion is. Of course, you don't want to do that because then it will become obvious just exactly how absurd and reprehensible this "collusion" idiocy is.

! It takes a special kind of gullibility to believe Mueller's crew wouldn't leak any information that incriminated Trump.
Why would they? You make the mistake of thinking Trump's degenerate behavior and that of the people he picks is the norm.it isnt.
Because the whole point of this witch hunt is to destroy Trump's reputation. The "degenerate behavior" you speak of is what deep state cronies of Hillary and Obama do.

And your job as a Canadian/Russian troll is to promote the King without clothes.

Interesting that you refer to someone who's been ticking off campaign promises one by one at a rather remarkable pace as a King without clothes, 1%er! Wouldn't that be an apt description of someone who made grandiose promises and then didn't live up to most of them? You know...things like being the most transparent administration in history and then being one of the LEAST transparent ones ever? Or like promising to overhaul immigration and then doing nothing with it over two terms? Or promising to create jobs with a huge stimulus package and then creating so few jobs that you have to hide it behind a made up statistic like "jobs created or saved"? Or promising that yours would be the first "post racial" administration and then spend most of your two terms blaming racism for your failures? Gee, who would THAT King be?
481301860f19a1174b507d242d07a271.jpg

Tax frauds being brought to justice is usually a good thing.

Why Trump ass kissers object is anyone’s guess.
They only get pissed when it's their tax cheats ,,,like drumph
Everything you accuse Trump of is a lie. That's the snowflake modus operandi.
How can anyone with 2 brains to rub together think the pos trump is innocent ??
Some people don't judge guilt or innocence by whether they like a man's politics.

No criminal convictions.

Just like Josef Stalin and Mao Tse Tung.

Laws don't apply to the ruling Communist.

EVEN fucking Lois Lerner who used a weaponized IRS to violate the rights of thousands of Americans, to engage in gangland racketeering against the enemies of your vile and criminal party.

But no, the law doesn't apply to them. They are helping to bring about the Stalinist dream, can't constrain them with laws that are only meant for the little people.

Not any court cases from what I recall. He had his scandals; the most scandalous thing of all was his "I read about it in the papers"...you forgot the Secret Service scandal by the way.

As for corruption...you're full of shit...you have zero objective criteria (again, no convictions). That you say that and still support this pervert in the white house who has surrounded himself with admitted and convicted felons is laughable.

:rofl:

Oh you fucking liars.

Obama is the most corrupt president in American history - by a HUGE margin. That the corrupt press and the deep state are co-conspirators is WHY you have Donald Trump as President.

We WILL take this nation back from you crooked motherfuckers. Electing Trump is us being nice.

BS.

He hired about 1800 people to work in the white house.

None of them are awiting sentencing, in prison, etc...

Compare that to Trump who surrounded himself with felons.

Why not though?

Tim Geitner is 10 times worse than Paul Manifort even dreamed of being. So why is Geitner not in prison? Oh that's right, above the law.

Rahm Emanuel is fucking Al Capone, why is he not in prison? Oh, above the law.

Eric Holder sold guns to the Sinaloa cartel that were used to kill Federal agents. Why is he not in prison? Oh that's right, above the law.

We're tired of "above the law," you fucking crook.

The job of investigating everyone Trump ever know until he finds something to impeach him with?

You're Canadian....Why are you here?

So, Canadians aren't allowed to have opinions?

Free speech only extends to US citizens?

None of that is was or ever will be remotely comparable to the multple felons Trump has chosen to surround himself with. And there is likely more on the way. Stay tuned.
It's fun watching you try to spin....

You're right, it will always be FAR, FAR worse. We lived through a time no different than Nazi Germany or Stalinist Russia, where party membership meant that there was no law.

Utter crooks in a gangster administration shitting on the very notion of law, since the DOJ were the biggest fucking crooks in the nation, while evil dolts like you slapped their flippers together with delight. If the party can engage in crime and corruption, you feel that you vicariously are getting away with it too.

Serious question, did you spend most of your life as a hooker? Is that why you are so happy when criminals are free to be lawless?

Oh you DO recall that? Do you happen to recall her stating under oath that she'd turned over all emails relevant to Benghazi? When she still hiding tens of thousands of just such emails on her two private servers located in her home? Do you also recall that she subsequently erased those emails?

So tell me, Candy...why wasn't Hillary Clinton charged with lying under oath to Congress and with obstruction of justice for the destruction of evidence?

Above the law.

That was the entire Obama regime - above the law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back