🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comical!! NOBODY is more "haunted" by Reagan than Left-wingers

oh i forgot; Liberals will say Reagan jammed his agenda down people's throats; COMPLETELY RE-WRITING HISTORY that shows so many Democrats elected by Democrat voters in Congress supported Reagan's policies that the term Reagan Democrat was coined to describe them.

So Reagan didn't win the Cold War? Reagan and the Democrats won the Cold War?

back when there were still sane Democrats, yes!!

next!!!
And YOU make a determination as to who is sane and who is not? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

YAWN. sure loon why not? you people run around still obsessing on the long-dead Reagan; half of you saying we need to do amnesty because he did; the other half still blaming his policies for obama's failures.
why shouldnt i laugh at you????

oh i forgot; Liberals will say Reagan jammed his agenda down people's throats; COMPLETELY RE-WRITING HISTORY that shows so many Democrats elected by Democrat voters in Congress supported Reagan's policies that the term Reagan Democrat was coined to describe them.

next!!!
And YOU make a determination as to who is sane and who is not? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl:

YAWN. sure loon why not? you people run around still obsessing on the long-dead Reagan; half of you saying we need to do amnesty because he did; the other half still blaming his policies for obama's failures.
I suppose you are happy about the 241 Marines killed in Beirut under Reagan's watch, eh? And the subsequent cut n'run that taught OBL a valuable lesson about Republican Presidents and their intestinal fortitude?

Lol

1. He granted amnesty and most our problems with illegals is because of Reagans policies
2. He created and trained the group that later become the Taliban
3. His for the rich tax cuts destroyed our middle class and made it so only the rich become ever richer.

Reagan sucked...His idiocy will haunt the gop.

YAWN

AGAIN; if he sucked so bad why was a whole new term coined to describe Democrats in Congress who passed his agenda??

and you have the gall to include "Blue-dog all the way!!!" in your avatar?
THOSE DEMS BARELY EXIST IN YOUR PARTY NOW! they were the ones who supported Reagan, and you're bashing him.
what is so blue-dog about you loon???

next!!!

I suppose you are happy about the 241 Marines killed in Beirut under Reagan's watch, eh? And the subsequent cut n'run that taught OBL a valuable lesson about Republican Presidents and their intestinal fortitude?

YAWN; that was a mistake loon. still you losers are the one always bringing him up; clearly he haunts you more than he haunts Republicans

keep trying.................

He didn't do shit after 300 marines were slaughtered.. yeah, so tough on the worlds stage.

ACTUALLY no one is more haunted by OBAMA than Left Wingers.

- Obama himself once stated he wanted to become the 'Liberal version of Ronald Reagan'. (lil' bit of respect and envy there...)

- Liberals keep diving decades back into the past to bring Ronnie back up then try to re-write the history books about Reagan 'cause Obama can't live up to him. (Of course, unable to live up to Reagan today, either, the likes of Boehner / McConnell / etc sometimes do the same thing).

- What 'submarined' the DNC election, ensuring their defeat, in 2012 was Obama interjecting himself into the race by declaring the 2012 election was all about HIM and HIS policies. (Narcissist couldn't lie low...naw, he had to make everything about HIM. Congrats, it worked!)

Just like Libs in 2012 who wanted Obama to stay away from them and their campaigns, Libs can't focus and talk about their current President without going back nearly a decade to bring up Bush or go back decades to bring up Reagan. (Start noticing that....there can't be one single discussion about the current President without a Liberal bringing up Bush or Reagan. lol)

Haunted? I actually appreciate certain things President Reagan did, consider only he raised Taxes thirteen times and called out those who benefit most from America to pay more. He left women the freedom to lead their own lives and he also worked to secure Social Security for many more years. Ronald Reagan could not be a republican today.

GOP presidential candidates are well to the right of Ronald Reagan

"Reagan continued these "modest rollbacks" in his second term. The historic Tax Reform Act of 1986, though it achieved the supply side goal of lowering individual income tax rates, was a startlingly progressive reform. The plan imposed the largest corporate tax increase in history–an act utterly unimaginable for any conservative to support today. Just two years after declaring, "there is no justification" for taxing corporate income, Reagan raised corporate taxes by $120 billion over five years and closed corporate tax loopholes worth about $300 billion over that same period." Newsflash: Ronald Reagan Raised Taxes (You Idiots) - Shadowproof

and to tell the truth it couldnt be more laughable!!

the Left is so haunted by Ronald Reagan they are just besides themselves. Many run around saying we need to do AMNESTY because "Reagan did it" while out of the other corner of their mouths screaming that Reagan was Satan himself.

Other left-wingers will remind you that "Reagan raised taxes 11 times", but he still can get no love from the same left-wing nutjobs.
Still others will recall that the National Debt rose under Reagan. These are the very same idiots who rant that Democrats were helpless to do anything when they were the majority of Congress for all of Bush's last two years and all of obama's first two years.................but Reagan had a Democrat House FOR ALL 8 YEARS

idiots and hypocrites

that is true that Reagan lives on rent free

in the heads of many a demented leftards

--LOL

Haunted? I actually appreciate certain things President Reagan did, consider only he raised Taxes thirteen times and called out those who benefit most from America to pay more. He left women the freedom to lead their own lives and he also worked to secure Social Security for many more years. Ronald Reagan could not be a republican today.

"Reagan continued these "modest rollbacks" in his second term. The historic Tax Reform Act of 1986, though it achieved the supply side goal of lowering individual income tax rates, was a startlingly progressive reform. The plan imposed the largest corporate tax increase in history–an act utterly unimaginable for any conservative to support today. Just two years after declaring, "there is no justification" for taxing corporate income, Reagan raised corporate taxes by $120 billion over five years and closed corporate tax loopholes worth about $300 billion over that same period." Newsflash: Ronald Reagan Raised Taxes (You Idiots) - Shadowproof

well there ya go this one is using the very talking points i said in my OP! specifically about how the Left praises Reagan for raising taxes.
However it is simply comical to see an idiot on the Left pontificatinig on who would or wouldnt be allowed in his Party today.

clinton lowered the capital gains tax. capital gains are how the richest make their money
clinton RESTRICTED WELFARE

obama and Progresssives want to make captial gains tax rates the same as income tax rates
obama GUTTED THE CLINTON-ERA WELFARE REFORM

clinton couldnt be a Democrat today

well there ya go this one is using the very talking points i said in my OP! specifically about how the Left praises Reagan for raising taxes.
However it is simply comical to see an idiot on the Left pontificatinig on who would or wouldnt be allowed in his Party today.

clinton lowered the capital gains tax. capital gains are how the richest make their money

obama and Progresssives want to make captial gains tax rates the same as income tax rates

Clinton is the most popular Democrat in the country.

you poor poor progressive moron; if reagan raised taxes so much, and you cant deny most liberals on these boards (Dad2three for one) rant about reagan as if he was Satan himself; then who is really haunted by him? who are the real "idiots"?????

Clinton is the most popular Democrat in the country.

because he's retired loon

Forum List

Back