Coming Attractions for the Obamacare Disaster Film

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
As a new Chairman Mao of HealthCare is being installed.....you can expect more horrors to appear in the disaster film that is Obamacare....

1. A wave of premium defaults......as people realize what deductibles are all about....

2. Premium hikes in 2015.....double or even triple digit....

3. Estimated 20-30 million people will lose their coverage.....due to the small-group market dropping coverages...

4. Top cancer treatment centers will no longer be available millions of Obamacare patients...

Blog: Coming attractions for the Obamacare disaster film

More horrors? You mean on top of the horror which were told by paid actors reading a fictional script?

More horrors? You mean on top of the horror which were told by paid actors reading a fictional script?

what exactly is 'fictional' about the horrors of Obamacare....?

horrors that have already happened....
...losing your coverage
...losing your doctor
...losing your hospital group
...paying through the nose
...getting less coverage even though you're paying through the nose....

Last edited:

...losing your coverage
...losing your doctor

If it happened couldnt they find yanno...real people with...real problems?

...Got coverage back
...Doctor should join network
...Getting another hospital group
...paying less with more enrolled (you had no problem with people being bankrupted before from health insurance but we really believe you care now...really)
...huh

too many disasters happen with Obamacare.....thus he has to procrastinate its implementation so people are not overwhemed all at once with its horrors....

:eusa_whistle:

...losing your coverage
...losing your doctor

...Got coverage back
...paying less with more enrolled (you had no problem with people being bankrupted before from health insurance but we really believe you care now...really)
...huh

i've seen and heard plenty of people with O'care problems.....you're not aware of them because you listen to the whitewashing lamestream media...

too many disasters happen with Obamacare.....thus he has to procrastinate its implementation so people are not overwhemed all at once with its horrors....

:eusa_whistle:

Combine your lack of links + your made up stories of horror = bullshit all day

Those death panels will be a-coming any day now

...losing your coverage
...losing your doctor

...Got coverage back
...huh

i've seen and heard plenty of people with O'care problems.....you're not aware of them because you listen to the whitewashing lamestream media...

Of course you have and they are included in these links:

1. *fill in the blank*

...Got coverage back
...huh

Of course you have and they are included in these links:

1. *fill in the blank*

Combine your lack of links + your made up stories of horror = bullshit all day

Those death panels will be a-coming any day now

how else do you explain the great Obamacare popularity in the polls ?.......:lol:

TSUNAMI ALERT: NEW POLL SHOWS OBAMACARE DRIVING VOTERS
How big is ObamaCare in this year’s midterms? More than 80 percent of respondents in a new poll conducted by the Pew Research Center for USA Today said that a candidate’s stance on the troubled health law is important to them, with 54 percent saying it is “very important.” The worst news for Democrats is that among the majority of registered voters who said the law was “very important,” there were twice as many opponents as there were supporters. Overall, support for the signature Obama initiative, which pairs expanded welfare and entitlement programs with far-reaching regulations on health insurance, fell to 37 percent. That’s the lowest level since the summer after the law was passed in 2010 when incumbents’ town halls across the country erupted with ObamaCare outrage. The takeaway: The electoral climate this year is defined by ObamaCare and the forecast is getting worse for Democrats.

Tsunami alert: New poll shows ObamaCare driving voters | Fox News

Last edited:
The high deductibles are a huge factor in people rejecting coverage. Once they realize that on top of high premiums, they still have all expenses out of pocket, they realize that having insurance won't do any good unless they suffer a catastrophic illness or injury.

The vast majority of cancer treatment centers, hospitals and doctors won't accept Obamacare patients because the actual cost of care is more than what they'll get paid. They can't survive and have no choice but to reject them.

Obamacare seriously limits choices for patients and too many lost what they had and the replacement just plain sucks.

Lets try this again. The horror stories of Obamacare are compiled here:

1. Annnd go

you don't believe the polls....?
you think people just hate Obamacare for the hell of it...?
ok.....here's a few typical individual stories....

1) Man with leukemia loses his health insurance: Michael Cerpok is a high school drop-out, one of six kids born to a school teacher, and doesn't come from a wealthy family. He has run two businesses for more than 25 years and says he may have to do more to literally stay alive.

"I've worked hard because I've had to, and I've had to, because cancer runs in my family, says Cerpok, who picked his current health insurance based on that family history. His monthly premium is just about half of his monthly take-home pay.

Back in 2006, he found out he had an incurable form of leukemia that requires ongoing treatment until he dies.

In 2012, his treatment bill was more than $350,000. But because of his insurance, his out-of-pocket was only $4,500.

That is about to change because Michael just got a letter from his insurance carrier saying as of January 1, he would be dropped from coverage because of new regulations under Obamacare. His doctor at the Mayo Clinic may be gone as well.

"Now it doesn't mean I can't go see my current doctor, but my $4,500 out-of-pocket, is going to turn into a minimum of $26,000 out-of-pocket to see the doctor that I've been seeing the last seven years," he said.

3) Premiums will cost 25% of their after tax income:: Take, for example, Jacqueline Proctor of San Francisco. She and her husband are in their early 60s. They have been paying $7,200 a year for a bare-bones Kaiser Permanente health plan with a $5,000 per person annual deductible. "Kaiser told us the plan does not comply with Obamacare and the substitute will cost more than twice as much," about $15,000 per year, she says.

This new plan, Kaiser's cheapest offering for 2014, would consume about 25 percent of their after-tax income. The new plan still has a $5,000 deductible but provides coverage for things her current policy does not, such as maternity care, healthy child visits and coverage for dependents up to age 26. Proctor has no use for such coverage, since her son is 30.

5) Obamacare "has raped my future" My name is Ashley Dionne and I'm a 26-year-old recent graduate from Michigan.

...I went back to school and got a second degree and finally found work at a gym. I work nights and only get 32 hours a week for eight dollars an hour. I'm unable to find a second job at this time.

I have asthma, ulcers, and mild cerebral palsy. Obamacare takes my monthly rate from $75 a month for full coverage on my "Young Adult Plan," to $319 a month. After $6,000 in deductibles, of course.

Liberals claimed this law would help the poor. I am the poor, the working poor, and I can't afford to support myself, let alone older generations and people not willing to work at all. This law has raped my future.

It will keep me and kids my age from having a future at all.

This is the real face of Obamacare and it isn't pretty.

5 Scandalous Obamacare Horror Stories - John Hawkins - Page full

Story number 1 just shows that his doctor wont be in the network. So he can see another doctor for less money or pay $26,000 to see the same guy. Guess which one hes going to choose since he now has a choice?

The high deductibles are a huge factor in people rejecting coverage. Once they realize that on top of high premiums, they still have all expenses out of pocket, they realize that having insurance won't do any good unless they suffer a catastrophic illness or injury.

The vast majority of cancer treatment centers, hospitals and doctors won't accept Obamacare patients because the actual cost of care is more than what they'll get paid. They can't survive and have no choice but to reject them.

Obamacare seriously limits choices for patients and too many lost what they had and the replacement just plain sucks.

which is why liberals just CAN'T WAIT until Obamacare turns into single payer socialized medicine.....they think it will somehow magically mend those problems....:cuckoo:

instead it will be just more of the same.....

Heres the rub: You can hate Obamacare all you want. In fact you dont have to do anything BUT hate Obamacare but that doesnt change the fact that if this law was SOOO fucked what does it say that the republicans cant offer an alternative?

Essentially you are saying that Obama served everyone dog shit and the GOP cant think of a meal better than dog shit AND you want everyone to believe it

Story number 1 just shows that his doctor wont be in the network. So he can see another doctor for less money or pay $26,000 to see the same guy. Guess which one hes going to choose since he now has a choice?

of course.....only the RICH who can pay get to keep their doctors....:rolleyes:
i thought Dimwits were for the poor people....

this guy is losing his top-of-the-line Mayo doctor and network which he used to be able to pay....and probably has to settle for a lesser quality treatment who knows where....if he can even get one that's cheaper...

this is helping the people HOW...?

this guy is losing his top-of-the-line Mayo doctor and network which he used to be able to pay....and probably has to settle for a lesser quality treatment who knows where....if he can even get one that's cheaper...

But he can find another doctor and not go bankrupt...I know that sucks.

There is not one thing in your article that says anything about lesser quality not even from the guy himself. So once again you are providing links and then lying about the information because Obamacare is so bad you have to lie about it again...and again

Heres the rub: You can hate Obamacare all you want. In fact you dont have to do anything BUT hate Obamacare but that doesnt change the fact that if this law was SOOO fucked what does it say that the republicans cant offer an alternative?

Essentially you are saying that Obama served everyone dog shit and the GOP cant think of a meal better than dog shit AND you want everyone to believe it

there have been plenty of different alternatives and solutions to the various problems offered up by different Republicans.....it's just not one plan all packaged up pretty with a bow tied on top....in a 2000+ page document that nobody can read....

But he can find another doctor and not go bankrupt...I know that sucks.

There is not one thing in your article that says anything about lesser quality not even from the guy himself. So once again you are providing links and then lying about the information because Obamacare is so bad you have to lie about it again...and again

he didn't say he was looking for another doctor but that he needed to make more money to pay for the increased costs...about $20,000...

evidently there isn't another doctor available that he could easily turn to at the same old cost...or else why wouldn't he have already done so...?

this guy is fighting for his LIFE...

Last edited:
As a new Chairman Mao of HealthCare is being installed.....you can expect more horrors to appear in the disaster film that is Obamacare....

1. A wave of premium defaults......as people realize what deductibles are all about....

2. Premium hikes in 2015.....double or even triple digit....

3. Estimated 20-30 million people will lose their coverage.....due to the small-group market dropping coverages...

4. Top cancer treatment centers will no longer be available millions of Obamacare patients...

Blog: Coming attractions for the Obamacare disaster film
You're forgetting imploding insurance pools as insurers discover they've signed up older sicker people who are making more claims than had been expected. And of course demanding and getting government bail outs.
And to think some people still support this shit.

Forum List

Back