Coming Soon, Registering Illegals in the Armed Forces

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
HR 8070, Sec 531

‘‘SEC. 3. (a)(1) Except as otherwise provided in this title, every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, shall be automatically registered under this Act by the Director of the Selective Service System

Remember how Obama III brought in 250,000 Illegals males between the ages of 18 and 26 every single month across the Southern Border?

Well guess who going to be wearing a US Uniform if this passes?

https://www.congress.gov/118/bills/hr8070/BILLS-118hr8070rh.pdf

HR 8070, Sec 531

‘‘SEC. 3. (a)(1) Except as otherwise provided in this title, every male citizen of the United States, and every other male person residing in the United States, between the ages of eighteen and twenty-six, shall be automatically registered under this Act by the Director of the Selective Service System

Remember how Obama III brought in 250,000 Illegals males between the ages of 18 and 26 every single month across the Southern Border?

I mentioned this over 6 months ago.

This is Biden's goal.....to get as many illegals registered to vote as possible before November.

service.jpg

HR 8070, Sec 531

MAGA Magnified

They won't fight to defend us from greedy and jealous foreigners; they will fight against the seceding Red States. Our present Rainbow military is far too weak to defend the Blue-State Union. Any traditional males in the military will desert to fight for the Red State secession. Even by drafting the invaders, the government's military position is hopeless.

This is a good step forward....

15 SEC. 532. PROHIBITION ON CANNABIS TESTING FOR EN16 LISTMENT OR COMMISSION IN CERTAIN17 ARMED FORCES.18 Subject to subsection (a) of section 504 of chapter 3119 of title 10, United States Code, the Secretary of the military20 department concerned may not require an individual to21 submit to a test for cannabis as a condition of enlistment22 of such individual as a member, or the commission of such23 individual as an officer, of an Armed Force.

This is about registering for the draft you dope
I dont think anyone, including yourself, can be so short sighted as to not see the argument of;
If they can die for this country they should be allowed to vote
As the ultimate end goal from this.

I dont think anyone, including yourself, can be so short sighted as to not see the argument of;
If they can die for this country they should be allowed to vote
As the ultimate end goal from this.
Newsflash… they have been serving in the military for years

Newsflash… they have been serving in the military for years
And now the sudden push is because……

I know you don’t want to admit it, it’s ok we all know the game plan you can still do your part to pretend if you want.

And now the sudden push is because……

I know you don’t want to admit it, it’s ok we all know the game plan you can still do your part to pretend if you want.
Did you miss the fact that they are ALREADY serving in the military?

Have been for years?

HR 8070, Sec 531

Holy shit. What could possibly go wrong having illegals in our armed services?

If they sign up to be cannon fodder for our next war, I'm okay with letting them in.

How many times do you retards have to be told.

They ALREADY serve

HR 8070, Sec 531

To add to this:

I’ll be honest…if someone comes here illegally but wants to serve in the military, I’d be game for that being a quick path to citizenship. However, if in the next 6 months we see a couple million illegals suddenly become voting citizens, then we’ll know what is going on.

Forum List

Back