Commercials are Coming to Netflix.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Netflix begins the week valued at $59 billion dollars less than it was last Monday. Despite seeing record quarterly revenue of $7.9 billion dollars, the world’s largest streaming service said it lost 200,000 customers in the first three months of the year. While Wall Street quaked, Madison Ave. rejoiced as Netflix announced it would finally open up its service to advertising.

Commercials are Coming to Netflix. What That Means for Marketers, Tech and Creatives

They should get shed of The Halfrican and use the money to save us from some commercials. ;)

I plan on keeping Netflix about one, maybe two more months. The prices went up; the content went down. There a few series I want to wrap up. Toward that end I'm burning them off a little more quickly than usual. I don't do "binging" and won't now. In recent months when I review what's new there was little or nothing.

Of adding commercials would increase my determination to dump it. There are too many alternatives to put up with bullshit.

So Netflix has been cramming down woke shows with mostly minority actors and now they want to run advertisements?

Way to lose another two million subscribers.

So Netflix has been cramming down woke shows with mostly minority actors and now they want to run advertisements?

Way to lose another two million subscribers.

I think it was more along the lines of banning account sharing, raising prices, adding commercials, taking off good shows, not having as good of a selection among other things, but yeah, that too.

Netflix begins the week valued at $59 billion dollars less than it was last Monday. Despite seeing record quarterly revenue of $7.9 billion dollars, the world’s largest streaming service said it lost 200,000 customers in the first three months of the year. While Wall Street quaked, Madison Ave. rejoiced as Netflix announced it would finally open up its service to advertising.

Commercials are Coming to Netflix. What That Means for Marketers, Tech and Creatives

They should get shed of The Halfrican and use the money to save us from some commercials. ;)
No one wants to see pedos. At least normal people don't.

I got rid of Netflix last year and haven't missed it one bit. Now that my boy Elon Musk bought Twitter, I am considering for the first time to open a Twitter account.
I've kept the account because the cost is minimal to me but honestly there isn't much worth watching on there anymore. I doubt I watch one show a month.

They really lost a bunch of subscribers after a COVID bump in subscription. My guess is they are thinking more about 5 years from now since US subscriptions are down, but European subscriptions are more than offsetting that.

That's what happens when you go "woke". Most of America hates that crap.

I've heard a few random conversations from other people the past week, one at a table next to me at a restaurant and the other at work. They all said the reason was cracking down on password sharing. I'd like to believe it's because people don't like the woke bullshit they are cranking out. I know it's the reason I cancelled Netflix.

I picked up Hulu and I'm damn near ready to ditch them because there is constantly gay and black pride sections, even saw they said a reality show about children drag shows was trending on Hulu. Which doesn't surprise me since Hulu is co owned by Disney.

I cancelled Netflix and Disney+ over their woke bullshit stuff and I have 0 interest in giving them anymore money.

Ditch Netflix and Disney+ and any other streaming service with woke shit and go on Amazon and buy a fire stick. You can load tons of free streaming apps, the stick works really well also. I have Amazon prime and they have a amazing amount of movies I can watch free, Tubi has a shitload of free content, and Pluto is pretty good also.

Forum List

Back