Common Core Text In Obama Bio For 4th Graders Portrays Whites As Obama-Hating Racist

CaféAuLait;8918858 said:
Obama’s former minister Jeremiah Wright: “Obama’s former pastor called the country a failure,” it reads. “God would damn the United States for mistreating its black citizens, he said.”
I hope that's not a history book. Wright said those things in his 9-11 speech, had nothing to do with Obama.

At the time, correct.

What's problematic is that Obama was a faithful follower of Mr. Wright for many years and obviously approved of his expressed ideals. Were he not he would have moved on. Instead he lapped it up like cream.

Opinionated, not factual. Step along.

obamaBook.jpg

here it is. I am glad my kids are out of school but worry for the grandkids.

What stupid shit. Complete propaganda.

Think of those textbook purchases as prime examples of Your Tax Dollars At Work.

But, not to worry, Shakey.....modern medical science is giving you hope:

Vaginas grown in labs successfully implanted into girls with rare disorder | Society | theguardian.com

:lol: ad hom means you know you have lost

No, It means I have succeeded in what I had hoped to do.

Now, if you're very lucky, Your New Messiah's Health Scam will cover the procedures.

The connection with the text and common core isn't clear, what is the connection?

Think of those textbook purchases as prime examples of Your Tax Dollars At Work.

But, not to worry, Shakey.....modern medical science is giving you hope:

Vaginas grown in labs successfully implanted into girls with rare disorder | Society | theguardian.com

:lol: ad hom means you know you have lost

No, It means I have succeeded in what I had hoped to do.

Now, if you're very lucky, Your New Messiah's Health Scam will cover the procedures.

Not at all. Common Core and its descendants will be in the public and private school systems long after we are worm meat, as will ACA.

"Some people said . . . that white voters would not vote for Obama because he was black." That was true, was it not? Some foolishly said just that.

And those fools were wrong, weren't they?.

obamaBook.jpg

If this is common core?
It's about time to go to war!!!!
I've about had enough of this bullshit!!! The gov has overstepped it's bounds time and time again under obama!!!!

This shit has to end!!!

Who said this is common core book? Common core is a state thing not a federal government undertaking. Forty-five states have created common core and why do people believe it to be the national government. And what makes that page from a book a common core book? Where is that book from, is that book a text book, if so what school district, or state uses that book as a textbook? What does Obama have to do with common core?

obamaBook.jpg

If this is common core?
It's about time to go to war!!!!
I've about had enough of this bullshit!!! The gov has overstepped it's bounds time and time again under obama!!!!

This shit has to end!!!

Who said this is common core book? Common core is a state thing not a federal government undertaking. Forty-five states have created common core and why do people believe it to be the national government. And what makes that page from a book a common core book? Where is that book from, is that book a text book, if so what school district, or state uses that book as a textbook? What does Obama have to do with common core?

IF this is core....
The gov shouldnt allow this kind of BULLSHIT regardless where it comes from.
IF this is being used in our public school system my comment stands.
IT'S TIME TO GO TO WAR!!!!!

Page 40 at the end there they forgot to add.....

"All hail Obama"

Teachers version of the textbook....

"At this point have all children stand and recite in unison the Hail Obama pledge"

Hail Obama pledge...

All here hail Obama our magnificant leader.
We ask that he leads us to a new a glorious future despite all the opposition he faces.
We ask that our leader not waver in his resolve to remake our country to his liking.
All those that oppose our leader will fail.Of this we are certain.
All Hail Obama...

As the teacher fights back tears of joy she asks her students to sit down and resume reading the rest
of the chapter.

What it actually says: " “Some people said Americans weren’t ready for that much change. Sure Barack was a nice fellow, they said. But white voters would never vote for a black president,” the book reads."

OP-BS

He wouldn't be where he is without white voters.

That excerpt stated that SOME people stated those things, I'm sure it will also reflect that those "some people" were WRONG, thus actually vindicating the open mindedness of the 43% of the White people who voted for hm in 2008 and the 41% of the White people who voted for Obama in 2012.

I also agree that without the 43% and 40% of the White voters who voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012, he would not be President.

Forum List

Back