Common Core Text In Obama Bio For 4th Graders Portrays Whites As Obama-Hating Racist

That's White voters I should say. Couldn't squeeze it into the title. Anyway this is appalling. The entirety of this common core garbage is Marxist indoctrination of our children, especially when it pertains to the putative president and his biography that has been very questionable since he came on the scene. What this biography designed for 4th graders is saying is whites who didn't vote for Obama were nothing but racists. And what about those non-Whites who didn't vote for Obama? They must be racist too right?

Common Core Text Portrays White Voters as Obama-Hating Racists

If anything the text is too tame

It should have said......Some people portrayed the Obamas as apes, some showed him as a witchdoctor with a bone in his nose, some questioned his ability to speak without a teleprompter and some even questioned whether he was a real American.....but Obama won anyway

4th graders need to hear the truth

so they should hear that democrats said the same things about clarence thomas and condaleeza rice?

ther is no truth in what you state, just bullshit. This has no p,ace in schooling. Omg someone called him a ******, lets put that in a history book

Liberals are now putting name calling in history book, since obama lacks any achievements to actually help the country

did they put he takes a vacation every other week, i mean if we need the truth, lets get it all i there

That's White voters I should say. Couldn't squeeze it into the title. Anyway this is appalling. The entirety of this common core garbage is Marxist indoctrination of our children, especially when it pertains to the putative president and his biography that has been very questionable since he came on the scene. What this biography designed for 4th graders is saying is whites who didn't vote for Obama were nothing but racists. And what about those non-Whites who didn't vote for Obama? They must be racist too right?

Your source is an ultra right sewer site. Seriously, don't you ever get tired of consuming those right wing shit balls that sites like this serve up?

If anything the text is too tame

It should have said......Some people portrayed the Obamas as apes, some showed him as a witchdoctor with a bone in his nose, some questioned his ability to speak without a teleprompter and some even questioned whether he was a real American.....but Obama won anyway

4th graders need to hear the truth

so they should hear that democrats said the same things about clarence thomas and condaleeza rice?

ther is no truth in what you state, just bullshit. This has no p,ace in schooling. Omg someone called him a ******, lets put that in a history book

Liberals are now putting name calling in history book, since obama lacks any achievements to actually help the country

did they put he takes a vacation every other week, i mean if we need the truth, lets get it all i there

Let me check....

Nope, we didn't start this thread

I think getting us out of Iraq helped this country.
I think getting out of Afghanistan by the end of the year will help this country.
I think saving GM and Chrysler helped the country.
I think helping the US avoid a depression helped the country.
I think not going to war in Libya, Egypt, Iran, Syria, or the Crimea has helped the country.
I think the 7,500,000 Americans who have been able to get health insurance for the first time will agree that Obama has helped the country.
Do you agree with any of these or do you disagree with all of them. (I am betting you will show your stupidity by saying you disagree with everything I have posted. Prove to everyone what an ignorant right wing stooge you are.).

I think getting us out of Iraq helped this country.
I think getting out of Afghanistan by the end of the year will help this country.
I think saving GM and Chrysler helped the country.
I think helping the US avoid a depression helped the country.
I think not going to war in Libya, Egypt, Iran, Syria, or the Crimea has helped the country.
I think the 7,500,000 Americans who have been able to get health insurance for the first time will agree that Obama has helped the country.
Do you agree with any of these or do you disagree with all of them. (I am betting you will show your stupidity by saying you disagree with everything I have posted. Prove to everyone what an ignorant right wing stooge you are.).

You make some good points and in fact I think Obama hasn't invested enough in infrastructure, r&D, science and education. Obama isn't a outright failure but isn't perfect.

Nathan Harden of The College Fix is a white supremacist nationalist, the source for this OP.

Some whites hate Obama because he is black, but only the race hating and baiting types, and they are dying off.

Obama’s former minister Jeremiah Wright: “Obama’s former pastor called the country a failure,” it reads. “God would damn the United States for mistreating its black citizens, he said.”

I hope that's not a history book. Wright said those things in his 9-11 speech, had nothing to do with Obama.

CaféAuLait;8918858 said:
Obama’s former minister Jeremiah Wright: “Obama’s former pastor called the country a failure,” it reads. “God would damn the United States for mistreating its black citizens, he said.”
I hope that's not a history book. Wright said those things in his 9-11 speech, had nothing to do with Obama.

At the time, correct.

What's problematic is that Obama was a faithful follower of Mr. Wright for many years and obviously approved of his expressed ideals. Were he not he would have moved on. Instead he lapped it up like cream.

CaféAuLait;8918858 said:

At the time, correct.

What's problematic is that Obama was a faithful follower of Mr. Wright for many years and obviously approved of his expressed ideals. Were he not he would have moved on. Instead he lapped it up like cream.

Yes, I know that. But the book above when read, makes it sound as if Wright said that speech about Obama and 'white voters' opposing him. Its nonsense. They have blended history to make it sound good.

CaféAuLait;8918992 said:
CaféAuLait;8918858 said:

At the time, correct.

Yes, I know that. But the book above when read, makes it sound as if Wright said that speech about Obama and 'white voters' opposing him. Its nonsense. They have blended history to make it sound good.

Thats one adjective I havent heard before for the word "lying"

It is quite obvious when science was being taught at your local school(s), your mommy and daddy made sure they took you home and indoctrinated you with their back-woods inbred theory of science and evolution.
Your ignorance is beyond reproach.
You show it on the board everyday.

Curious
Is it all of Darwin's work you fear or perhaps something more specific?

What are you babbling about?

Ah! I had overlooked that evolution was not taught in common core schools where it's a given that Obama created the universe and all of humankind in a single inauguration afternoon!

Your lack of comprehension is entirely understandable.

Just out of curiosity, are you common corites allowed to love your teachers or just screw them?

It is quite obvious when science was being taught at your local school(s), your mommy and daddy made sure they took you home and indoctrinated you with their back-woods inbred theory of science and evolution.
Your ignorance is beyond reproach.
You show it on the board everyday.

I am delighted that I am able to so completely capture attention with such little effort!

obamaBook.jpg

here it is. I am glad my kids are out of school but worry for the grandkids.

Forum List

Back