My First trip to McDonalds in years. My Big Mac combo with regular drink was FOURTEEN DOLLARS!!!

I dont. Used too at times. But im not buying crappy food for those prices.

You fucks were and still are Branch Covidians. DEMS were the worst on lock downs.

Many Red state people told them to shove the lock downa where the sun doesnt shine
Way off topic. But what you are typing is patently false. Not surprising, though.

I haven't had fast food since a stop at Wendy's...over a decade ago. :)

1722338651439.png

~S~

Had to take the wife to ER yesterday. She's ok but we stayed until midnight and we were starving. The only place open was McDonalds so I swung in and ordered a Big Mac Combo. FOURTEEN BUCKS for a regular size burger fries and drink! :oops: WooHoo let's hear it for the Biden/Harris Economy! No wonder half of Americans run out of money by the end of the month.
Did Crick serve you?

Several months ago, the girlfriend and I decided to try a McDonalds. It was expensive and small portions, but the food was actually hot!!

Another Marxist saying suck it up when the prices have doubled since Covid.
Awww.......................... poor communist teabagger.

"MacDonald's ripped me off".

It has to be the "gubmint" that did it.
NOT the store you chose to shop at.
Good Job you dumb fuck.

I suppose THIS is the "gubmints" fault too.

Dynamic Pricing Keeps Spreading, Despite Protest From ...​

1722340602612.png
Inc.com
https://www.inc.com › bruce-crumley › dynamic-pricin...

Fast-food chain Wendy's got a heaping helping of blowback last month from angry customers reacting to its plans to test dynamic pricing--an irate reaction that led to the company doing a bit of strategic backtracking. Despite the headline-grabbing hostility from inflation-weary consumers, reports say dynamic and surge pricing methods are widely used in many sectors--including food and retail--and businesses that use those models won't be abandoning them any time soon.

People have gotten used to surge pricing in industries like travel, where airlines and hotels increase fees during peak periods and on weekends. Nobody likes that, but the practice has become standard--as it has for other businesses like ride-sharing apps, which also use the income-boosting method during high-demand periods.

DUMBASS.

Those approved to launch new McDonald’s franchises can expect to shell out between $1,000,000 and $2,300,000 to get the restaurant up and running.

New franchise owners must pay 40% of their investment costs in non-borrowed funds but can finance the remaining costs through various financial services firms with which McDonald's has established relationships.

Costs are similar to those for an acquired existing franchise, but higher.7

• One-time $45,000 franchise fee paid to McDonald's
    • Monthly rent up to $229,000 per month with 3 months in advance
    • Signs, seating, equipment, and decor: $325,000 to $1,550,000
    • Open inventory: $10,000 to $39,000
    • Misc. opening expenses: $46,500 to $58,195
    • Travel and living expenses while traveling: $3,000 to $37,100
    • Additional funds for 3 months: $80,000 to $355,000

Ongoing Costs

Franchise owners also pay fees to McDonald’s on an ongoing basis. They must pay a 4% monthly fee, which is based on their restaurants' sales performance. Owners also pay the monthly rent to McDonald’s based on a percentage of sales.2

Franchimp.com. "Franchise Disclosure Document." Free registration required.

Whether buying an existing McDonald’s franchise or building a new one, buyers can shop around to get the best interest rates on loans. Some lenders specialize in franchise loans and offer repayment terms longer than seven years, depending on how the owner plans to use the money.

On the whole, McDonald's franchisees pay about $82% of store revenue to McDonald's each year, according to the Business Model Analyst.8

But but it's those lazy proles who think they should be paid that are the problem ... right ... fuckin commies.

It's ironic to see this thread today.

It's been a dog's age since I've been to a McDonalds, but yesterday I went to bed early. Basically just closed my laptop and laid down, so skipped supper.

So for whatever reason this morning I had a taste for a sausage biscuit with cheese. And it's only a few minutes down the road so went to get one.

I wondered why it was only two dollars and some change, but when I got out to my car I noticed that they only gave me a piece of sausage in a little box without the biscuit and the cheese.

I suppose I could have used one of those kiosks they've installed, so that there's a better chance that the order would be correct, but I'm not touching those screens. I never do.

I have my reasons why...

8f9a9368a79dd99a33c49aef9c472e16.jpg

3812a184964947ac2ad3818f03609e32.jpg

holbSj13n-24t5iQ7jciXw2bmEXYSBjQ_AAlFjUsPp4.jpg

It's pretty honest of you to post pics of you and your family out shopping. Most people wouldn't do that.

Way off topic. But what you are typing is patently false. Not surprising, though.

I haven't had fast food since a stop at Wendy's...over a decade ago. :)
Well good for you. You made sure it cost soo much with your GOD GOVT that.everyone joins you asa result

Now where the hell is my Wallet you dang thief.

Awww.......................... poor communist teabagger.

"MacDonald's ripped me off".

It has to be the "gubmint" that did it.
NOT the store you chose to shop at.

I suppose THIS is the "gubmints" fault too.

Dynamic Pricing Keeps Spreading, Despite Protest From ...

View attachment 986787
Inc.com
https://www.inc.com › bruce-crumley › dynamic-pricin...

Fast-food chain Wendy's got a heaping helping of blowback last month from angry customers reacting to its plans to test dynamic pricing--an irate reaction that led to the company doing a bit of strategic backtracking. Despite the headline-grabbing hostility from inflation-weary consumers, reports say dynamic and surge pricing methods are widely used in many sectors--including food and retail--and businesses that use those models won't be abandoning them any time soon.

People have gotten used to surge pricing in industries like travel, where airlines and hotels increase fees during peak periods and on weekends. Nobody likes that, but the practice has become standard--as it has for other businesses like ride-sharing apps, which also use the income-boosting method during high-demand periods.

DUMBASS.
Long winded Govt is my God Rant. Only govt can turn our dollar into toilet paper you wanker.

Average Regular Gas Price Comparison in California

Cali taxes are high as fuck. We dont pay near that much in LA. Lower Alabama.

Enjoy your Con game of politicians Raping your asses for your on good there
I don’t live in CA
But yes, CA has high gas prices

I live in WA, plenty high here to

My whole point was honesty
Just post a “Gas Buddy” screenshot of the daily price for proof of local gas prices

Sorry you are so angry
Lighten up

Which just proves you have absolutely zero idea how inflation works. And how much money it actually costs them to produce one Big Mac....even with the cost of property and salary built in...Hint...it's not 14 bucks. :auiqs.jpg:

You don't like it?..suck it up and starve..until you get home. :)

Economics 101: Government causes inflation