Common Sense investing....Quiet Compounding

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Interesting read. Nothing really new or mind blowing, just a reminder of how things should be done.

“Nature is not in a hurry, yet everything is accomplished,” said Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu.

Giant sequoias, advanced organisms, towering mountains – it builds the most jaw-dropping features of the universe. And it does so silently, where growth is almost never visible right now but staggering over long periods of time.

It’s quiet compounding, and it’s a wonder to see.

I like the idea of quietly compounding your money. Just like in nature, it’s where you’ll find the most impressive results.

1720196356147.png

Interesting read. Nothing really new or mind blowing, just a reminder of how things should be done.

“Nature is not in a hurry, yet everything is accomplished,” said Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu.

Giant sequoias, advanced organisms, towering mountains – it builds the most jaw-dropping features of the universe. And it does so silently, where growth is almost never visible right now but staggering over long periods of time.

I like the idea of quietly compounding your money. Just like in nature, it’s where you’ll find the most impressive results.

Let's have a translation please .

Do I have to make ny investment decisions underground and move to a basement with passageways to my neighbour's caves?

Get rich slow. Patience pays.

Let's have a translation please .

Do I have to make ny investment decisions underground and move to a basement with passageways to my neighbour's caves?

you should continue to take the advice of people who get rich selling books on how to get rich! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Forum List

Back