🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Common Sense Prevails

Funny how when you people lose it's always "hardly a big deal".
Winning is usually the same. It's nice of course, but in the end matters not so much either way. Try to keep things in perspective.

I see.

I disagree. Winning is everything.

Winning is usually the same. It's nice of course, but in the end matters not so much either way. Try to keep things in perspective.

I see.

Not really. PMH knows, that if his globalist scum can't win at the ballot box, they'll just force their will in the courts and contravene the population's will in the bureaucracy. Haven't you learned anything by now? He doesn't give a shit. The bureaucrats, media and judges are all in their back pocket. I'm surprised you haven't seen the writing on the wall.

This is just one court ruling away from being over turned.

I see.

Not really. PMH knows, that if his globalist scum can't win at the ballot box, they'll just force their will in the courts and contravene the population's will in the bureaucracy. Haven't you learned anything by now? He doesn't give a shit. The bureaucrats, media and judges are all in their back pocket. I'm surprised you haven't seen the writing on the wall.

This is just one court ruling away from being over turned.

All things are cumulative.

Forum List

Back