Compare Trump's speech at Liberty U to Obama's Howard U speech

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Trump delivered a positive message to the new graduates of Liberty University congratulating them on their hard work, reminding them to thank their parents and the values that made America great. Compare that to Obama's "You dint do nuttin', you got lucky" speech at Howard University. The Liberal media gave this guy a free pass on all the crap he shoveled for 8 years and by contrast dissect and attack every syllable uttered by Donald Trump.
Obama: ‘Pet Peeve’ of Mine that Successful People ‘Don’t Realize They’ve Been Lucky’

Trump delivered a positive message to the new graduates of Liberty University congratulating them on their hard work, reminding them to thank their parents and the values that made America great. Compare that to Obama's "You dint do nuttin', you got lucky" speech at Howard University. The Liberal media gave this guy a free pass on all the crap he shoveled for 8 years and by contrast dissect and attack every syllable uttered by Donald Trump.
Obama: ‘Pet Peeve’ of Mine that Successful People ‘Don’t Realize They’ve Been Lucky’
I'm thinking his "pet peeve" was any American that would not follow his hatred towards those who have faith and know that they were not merely "lucky" but actually blessed.

Trump looked like he was probably drunk, while Obama looked like a statesman

Obama never looked like a statesman.
He was too busy trying to be sure the cameras always caught him looking towards the heavens like the messiah y'all thought him to be.

Forum List

Back