Trump Gives Highly Motivational Speech At Liberty Univ....Press About To Take A Huge Dump On It

As soon as Trump finished his speech in front of the graduates of Liberty University, I saw the press rushing for the exits.

I expect CNN and the rest to take a huge dump on the positive aspects of that speech.

He spoke about never giving up. When everyone in a broken system tells you that you can't succeed he said never give up.

I will comment later on how these corrupt scumbags take a crap on his address.

I didn't see the speech but .....

Jerry Falwell University...:eek: :cuckoo:

Farwell blamed 9/11 on the gays, this crazy guy went on record during the 700 club crazy Pat Robertson hour..

He insulted the families , while they mourned for loved ones right after 9/11

Very far christian right school

Is Trump going to speak at other universities without the alt right views?

CNN.com - Falwell apologizes to gays, feminists, lesbians - September 14, 2001

It is neither a University nor does it promote liberty. It is one of these fake names that phoney Kristians like to put on things to make them feel all fuzzy about their lying. At this 'school' you flunk out if you get the answer right. They teach myth and reject things like science and physics.

It is neither a University nor does it promote liberty. It is one of these fake names that phoney Kristians like to put on things to make them feel all fuzzy about their lying. At this 'school' you flunk out if you get the answer right. They teach myth and reject things like science and physics.
more unintelligent and uninformed fake news bullshit.. having your head in your rectum has consequences.

I once went over to a friends house who's son went to a alt-right elementary school like Farwell's

He was young and told my children~" If you are not a christian you can not come in" now what kid says that on their own?

more unintelligent and uninformed fake news bullshit.. having your head in your rectum has consequences.

Yes that is 'liberty university'! You've got it!

I once went over to a friends house who's son went to a alt-right elementary school like Farwell's

He was young and told my children~" If you are not a christian you can not come in" now what kid says that on their own?
It was nothing like a Muslim school where they behead children... but that your ok with.. Retard!

Again with that incessant crying like a little bitch... Its a fully accredited four year college.. But keep lie-ing its all you libtards have..

Again with that incessant crying like a little bitch... Its a fully accredited four year college.. But keep lie-ing its all you libtards have..

'Fully accredited' doesn't mean much when talking about 'liberty university'. It's like the banjo players school in Deliverance. You go to class and they're like "hey the world is 6,000 years old". Yeah no it isn't except in mythical Fakeville.

Alt-right? Is that the new dirty jew insult? It was probably a Christian school, duh!

Alt-right? Is that the new dirty jew insult? It was probably a Christian school, duh!

There are liberal, independent, right and alt right christian schools.

Parents and children choose how left or right they want to pay for if they choose a private christian school...They are not the same..it is not meant to be an insult..

My boys went to a Lutheran pre-school / elementary which seemed to be in the middle to left views...with some right views

Parents and children choose how left or right they want to pay for if they choose a private christian school...They are not the same..it is not meant to be an insult..

My boys went to a Lutheran pre-school / elementary which seemed to be in the middle to left views...with some right views
Why would a non Christian send their kids to a Christian school? Makes no sense.

Why would a non Christian send their kids to a Christian school? Makes no sense.

From what I have seen...Some are awesome schools who spend a lot of time focusing on morals and character.

Some parents would rather focus on academic intense schools..

My son is in a Jesuit Catholic college , I am not Catholic nor is he going to be a Jesuit..but the school is one of the best in my area..

I will never understand how people can be moved by Trump's speeches. I really tried finding inspiration, but I just can't.

The education. I'm Muslim, but attended Catholic school for two years when I was in elementary school. My parents wanted me to have a decent education.

As soon as Trump finished his speech in front of the graduates of Liberty University, I saw the press rushing for the exits.

I expect CNN and the rest to take a huge dump on the positive aspects of that speech.

He spoke about never giving up. When everyone in a broken system tells you that you can't succeed he said never give up.

I will comment later on how these corrupt scumbags take a crap on his address.

I didn't see the speech but .....

Jerry Falwell University...:eek: :cuckoo:

Farwell blamed 9/11 on the gays, this crazy guy went on record during the 700 club crazy Pat Robertson hour..

He insulted the families , while they mourned for loved ones right after 9/11

Very far christian right school

Is Trump going to speak at other universities without the alt right views?

CNN.com - Falwell apologizes to gays, feminists, lesbians - September 14, 2001
Plenty will invite him just so they can make up excuses to uninvite him.

I will never understand how people can be moved by Trump's speeches. I really tried finding inspiration, but I just can't.

The education. I'm Muslim, but attended Catholic school for two years when I was in elementary school. My parents wanted me to have a decent education.
Maybe you should try listening with an open mind.

Forum List

Back