Complete Middle East boycott

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
To get Gulf states into the fight against ISIS, a total boycott of all things coming from there should be organized. Oil, regular goods, travel, everything.

Middle east countries' leaders are only in power because they're rich. Take that away and their people will overthrow them and put their heads on pikes ala the French Revolution. Given the alternative, or sending their well-equipped (with US gear I might add) think they'll act in their best interests.

If they actually commited their froces to the fight, they could wipe out ISIS over a weekend an dbe back partying in Kuwait by Monday. There is no reason the western powers should be doing all the heavy lifting while spoiled rich kids playing government party every night leaving us to clean up their messes.

Avoid all middle eastern products until they get up off the cushions and into the fight.

I have a better idea. Transfer all the refugees in Europe and America over to Iran and let them distribute them to the Arab States themselves. Then leave Syria and let the Syrians fight ISIS. It's their battle. Not ours.

Iran is supposed to be Syria's closest ally. So let them prove it.

If we were allowed to go after ALL oil resources here, then I would be willing to look at a full boycott.

If we were allowed to go after ALL oil resources here, then I would be willing to look at a full boycott.
We should boycott OPEC entirely and walk away for good - we should be drilling our own oil in Alaska. We've got plenty. We've been funding the terrorists through OPEC. Time to cut them off.

To you perhaps. Not to others.
There is more than one public opinion in America.
That is one of the things that differentiates America from an Islamic State, Sunni Man.

Forum List

Back