Complete Silence From Hillary Clinton On Baghdadi Raid

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
You'd think she'd at least praise our elite special forces that pulled off the mission. Instead there's nothing but silence.

Twitter

You'd think she'd at least praise our elite special forces that pulled off the mission. Instead there's nothing but silence.
Twitter

Why do I need to hear Hillary's opinions on anything? Do I care about Obama's? Bush's? At least they were president. Hillary ain't shit. Don't even know why you were compelled to keep bringing her up? Desperate for another stupid thread about nothing? Hillary is nothing but an encyclopedia on FAILED foreign policies to use as an example to AVOID, from the Russian Reset, to the Uranium, to the Benghazi murders she couldn't even lift a finger to save. Fuck her.

You'll probably hear from her when Mossad takes out David Duke.

Twitter

I could give a rats ass what she thinks about this. And you bringing it up tells me that you are scared shitless that Rump is in serious trouble. Well, your fears are founded. Sorry, I won't "Look over there" and will stay focused on the real important points.

Twitter

I could give a rats ass what she thinks about this. And you bringing it up tells me that you are scared shitless that Rump is in serious trouble. Well, your fears are founded. Sorry, I won't "Look over there" and will stay focused on the real important points.
Lol..... Hillary is no threat to anyone, especially Trump.

Twitter

Hillary is nothing these days. But it appears that some people want to keep the hate going. Just stop it. She isn't going to jail, you ain't going to lock her up. If you were, you would have done it 30 years ago. She is a non entity now. I suggest you work on keeping rump out of prison. Oops, too late.

Also the maj or people knew (from reading and hearsay) about Osama Bin Laden, he must of read of the attacks. Bin Laden was well known before the attacks as well. He might of thought of going after the award money, by sending out mercenaries.
--------------------------------------------------

November 4, 1998 - US officials indict Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda military chief Muhammad Atef on 224 counts of murder for the embassy bombings. The State Department offers a $5 million reward for information leading to bin Laden's arrest or conviction.

1998 US Embassies in Africa Bombings Fast Facts - CNN

What we would earnestly like to hear is some word from someone actually qualified to be President of the U.S.

Trump's whole speech was, "I'm a malignant narcissist and some Arab died."

Not sure there was much Hillary could add that would take away from the shocking narcissism.
This from the lead narcissistic poster on USMB.

Guess it takes one to know one after all.

Twitter

Yet your hard on for her continues

Forum List

Back