Comrade lies about Boy Scout call

I think we need to remember that we he says something, we're not supposed to take it literally.

So when we hear it, we must remember that it can be:

1. True
2. Slightly true
3. Partially true
4. True under all the ridiculous hyperbole
5. True sometimes, depending
6. True in a reality TV show way of being true
7. True if certain conditions are met in the future
8. True, in his mind, at that precise moment, until someone changes it when asked at a press conference
9. Fantasy, like he's playing a video game
10. A complete lie, consciously made up from the beginning
11. Really, badly wrong

And all subject to change later, maybe.

Boy Scouts refute President Trump's claim that chief said he gave 'greatest speech'

Say what you will, The man has a serious mental problem. He lies.like a fish swims. Delusional?

He has a fatal inferiority complex like many of his supporters. How exactly do adults that are the head of other countries speak with the orange-turd. He's an 8 year old and they have to pretend he's an adult. How uncomfortable for world leaders to have to even shake drumpf's tiny hand.

I think we need to remember that we he says something, we're not supposed to take it literally.

1. True
2. Slightly true
3. Partially true
8. True, in his mind, at that precise moment, until someone changes it when asked at a press conference
11. Really, badly wrong

As scary as it may seem, I think he REALLY believes many of his lies are true. That should make us all afraid.

1. True
2. Slightly true
3. Partially true
11. Really, badly wrong

As scary as it may seem, I think he REALLY believes many of his lies are true. That should make us all afraid.
I think there are some people who can (at least temporarily) talk themselves into just about anything at just about any given time. They mean it, mostly, at the moment, and just kind of run with it until further notice. He's definitely one of those kinds of people.

It's one thing to do that when you're running a private company with your name on it, but not when you're POTUS.

WTF are lefties talking about.? Do they think Americans are blind and deaf? After the BSA won a S.C. decision that authorized them to discriminate against homosexuals the democrat party (and their minions in the media ) went after the venerable organization without mercy for years. You couldn't find a democrat (including Hussein) who didn't have something hateful to say about the BSA.

he didnt HAVE to lie there, thats whats freaky ...

1. True
2. Slightly true
3. Partially true
11. Really, badly wrong

Or, it could have been 100% true in a dream.

WTF are lefties talking about.? Do they think Americans are blind and deaf? After the BSA won a S.C. decision that authorized them to discriminate against homosexuals the democrat party (and their minions in the media ) went after the venerable organization without mercy for years. You couldn't find a democrat (including Hussein) who didn't have something hateful to say about the BSA.

I addition to being absolutely false, this has nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

I don't know how Trump supporters keep defending and supporting this man. Trump lies constantly and about unnecessary things.

Why would lie about what a Boy Scout's chief said?

Your deflection is off the charts.

1. True
2. Slightly true
3. Partially true
11. Really, badly wrong

Number 1. is the most unlikely.

Those Calls to Trump? White House Admits They Didn’t Happen

WASHINGTON — Has President Trump told you about the time the head of the Boy Scouts called to say his was the best speech ever delivered to the more than century-old organization? What about when the president of Mexico picked up the telephone to let him know that his tough enforcement efforts at the border were paying off handsomely?

The anecdotes, both of which Mr. Trump told last week, were similar in that they appeared to be efforts to showcase broad support for the president when his White House has been mired in turmoil. But they also had another thing in common, the White House conceded on Wednesday: Neither was true.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, confirmed at her daily briefing what the Boy Scouts and the Mexican government had already asserted publicly, which is that neither phone call that Mr. Trump referred to had occurred.

This is the part that is disturbing:

The calls appeared to be the latest evidence that the president, who prefers impromptu storytelling to a fact-checked script, is willing to shade or even manufacture events to suit his preferred narrative — even when the story is easily disprovable and of little consequence.

He lies simply to lie. It is pathological.

This is the part that is disturbing:

The calls appeared to be the latest evidence that the president, who prefers impromptu storytelling to a fact-checked script, is willing to shade or even manufacture events to suit his preferred narrative — even when the story is easily disprovable and of little consequence.

He lies simply to lie. It is pathological.

It does fit the profile of a pathological liar

Why lie over something so easily disproved?

Forum List

Back