🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comrade Trump's continued self destruction: it is now the fire marshalls' fault

How about Hillary being personally accountable for her lies?

If Hillary says something stupid, shes responsible for the outcome. If Trump says something stupid, the outcome is never Trump's fault per Trump and many of his supporters.

Its the 'media' or the 'establishment' or the 'liberals' or 'Meghan Kelly' or 'political correctness' or the 'rinos' or whatever other person, group or concept they want to pass the buck to. He's even front loading gutless excuses for why he lost with more conspiracy batshit about how the election will be 'rigged'.

Per many of Trump's supporters the person least responsible for Trump's outcomes...is Trump.

Which is just pathetic.

The fire marshall people were trying to say that Trump's people agreed to this. BULLSHIT. Why would Trump's people ever agree to this?

Yeah right, everybody else is lying except Trump.....and yet he's listed as the biggest liar ever.

The Fire Marshall has more integrity than Trump will ever have....and why would Trump's people agree to it, because they are just like Trump....they think they don't have to follow any rules. All this after the Fire Marshall rescued the idiot from a stalled elevator....he doesn't deserve nice treatment himself after the way he treats people.

but Lacey said that was because rally organizers gave out too many tickets. The hall at University of Colorado at Colorado Springs, where the rally was held, holds a maximum capacity of 1,500 — and Lacey allowed 100 more inside after evaluating the crowd.

Another 1,000 people were allowed into an overflow room, KKTV reports.

But that didn’t stop Trump from bashing him, according to the Denver Post.

This came after Colorado Springs firefighters rescued Trump and about ten others from a stalled elevator just before his speech by prying open the top and lowering a ladder, according to KKTV.
Colorado Springs fire marshal responds with grace after being bashed by Trump for doing his job

No, one rally was capped at 1,000. The hall held over 4,000. I'll get the link. And his supporters were locked out. This is political sabotage. Plain and simple. And NOW Trump's not allowed to make a complaint about anything at all?

The fire marshall people were trying to say that Trump's people agreed to this. BULLSHIT. Why would Trump's people ever agree to this?

"The entire hall is a 72,000 square-foot behemoth that can seat 4,140 people at banquet tables without running afoul of the fire code, according to the convention center's event planning guide."

Read more: Trump blasts ANOTHER fire marshal for 'political' interference
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Were there going to be Banquet tables at the rally, or were they all going to bunch up around the stage? Distribution of people is important in evaluating a building's capacity.

The Comrade now is blaming the fire authority in Colorado Springs for the failure of America.

Trump versus the fire marshals (and everyone else)

Donald Trump has found a new target for his anger: fire marshals. Over the months, the Republican nominee has attacked undocumented immigrants, Muslims, Mexicans, the media, the polls, big business — even Gold Star parents who dared to criticize him. Now it’s the firefighters’ turn.

Twice in the last five days, Trump has publicly attacked local fire officials for limiting the number of people he can pack into his indoor rallies.

“They don’t know what the hell they’re doing,” he told supporters in Colorado Springs, Colo. “This is why our country doesn’t work.”

“Maybe they’re a Hillary person,” he added. “Could that be possible? Probably.”

(Actually, probably not. Colorado Springs is run by Republicans.)

Comrade Trump usually thanks the fire marshalls. Maybe this guy did something like not allowing full capacity? The gold star parent picked the fight, not Trump. I like a guy who doesn't suffer insults lightly. We need a fighter in the white house if America is to survive in the future. Trump picks on undocumented immigrants? The nerve of that guy picking on people who didn't follow the law coming here. Muslims need picking on considering all the death and destruction they cause. Have you seen what's happening in Europe with muslims, and wish it to happen here? It will with comrade mrs. clinton as president.

Right. We really need someone who might decide to go to war if someone tweets something he doesn't like.

Don't you think Trump should find out how many people a place can hold before he leases it for his rallies? I don't think the marshall makes up his own rules.....so even if it looks like there is room, fire-safety may only allow so many.

Trump is the stupid one, here.

What a stupid partisan hack suggestion. You need to ask yourself why you just make up crap like that out of thin air. Fire marshals have no right to restrict the 1st amendment. How do you sleep at night? Occupation limits are clearly posted at all public gathering locations. It's the law. Trump does not HAVE to ask the fire marshals about those restrictions.

Boy, you must be really stupid....which should be obvious since you are defending Trump. How in the hell is the Fire Marshall restricting the first Amendment, idiot.

Trump is trying to allow more people in than is allowed, plain and simple. If you don't understand that, you're just a bigger idiot than you realize.

I wonder who Trump is going to blame for his spokeswoman Katrina Pierson laughably blaming Obama for the death of Captain Khan.....in 2004.

Trump spokeswoman blames Obama for Captain Khan's death

My guess.........Trump will blame Australia for Pierson's inept gaffe.

She's just a robotic moron like the rest of his supporters, who are basically clueless. The Republican leaders are trying to find ways to dump him even at this late date. Tsk, tsk.

Comrade Trump usually thanks the fire marshalls. Maybe this guy did something like not allowing full capacity? The gold star parent picked the fight, not Trump. I like a guy who doesn't suffer insults lightly. We need a fighter in the white house if America is to survive in the future. Trump picks on undocumented immigrants? The nerve of that guy picking on people who didn't follow the law coming here. Muslims need picking on consideringObama all the death and destruction they cause. Have you seen what's happening in Europe with muslims, and wish it to happen here? It will with comrade mrs. clinton as president.
Sheik Obama is scared shitless that Trump wins and we open up hearings on the ransom paid for our sailors and finally indict Hillary. ( This would not be double jeopardy.)

People are scared, but not for the reason you are thinking. Trump is an idiot that can be baited with a tweet. He'll probably shoot nukes at the first country that exposes his stupidity and start World War III. I guess his idiot supporters are okay with that. Just blow the hell out of the US, then there won't be any blacks, Hispanics, Muslims or gays to bother you and Trump.....oh, I forgot, you and Trump won't be here either....how poignant.

Don't you think Trump should find out how many people a place can hold before he leases it for his rallies? I don't think the marshall makes up his own rules.....so even if it looks like there is room, fire-safety may only allow so many.

What a stupid partisan hack suggestion. You need to ask yourself why you just make up crap like that out of thin air. Fire marshals have no right to restrict the 1st amendment. How do you sleep at night? Occupation limits are clearly posted at all public gathering locations. It's the law. Trump does not HAVE to ask the fire marshals about those restrictions.

Boy, you must be really stupid....which should be obvious since you are defending Trump. How in the hell is the Fire Marshall restricting the first Amendment, idiot.

Trump is trying to allow more people in than is allowed, plain and simple. If you don't understand that, you're just a bigger idiot than you realize.

Fishing on the internets isn't as much fun as the real thing but what you can catch can be surprising. Good thing for you today is a catch and release day. Now swim away fishy... You have a nice day.

Sarcasm.... Is it real? What is truth anyway? I hate it when I project my expectations on who and what I discover. I feel so foolish. You?

Fishing on the internets isn't as much fun as the real thing but what you can catch can be surprising. Good thing for you today is a catch and release day. Now swim away fishy... You have a nice day.

Sarcasm.... Is it real? What is truth anyway? I hate it when I project my expectations on who and what I discover. I feel so foolish. You?

I guess you weren't able to explain how the Fire Marshall was restricting the First Amendment....which is no surprise, you babble incoherently most of the time, I knew you didn't have a clue. And, you're babbling again in your response. Tsk, tsk.....no wonder you feel foolish.

I guess you weren't able to explain how the Fire Marshall was restricting the First Amendment....which is no surprise, you babble incoherently most of the time, I knew you didn't have a clue. And, you're babbling again in your response. Tsk, tsk.....no wonder you feel foolish.

It was a joke idjit. It wasn't aimed at you. In fact the "Fire Marshal" did not restrict the First Amendment. Nor did he restrict the building capacity under the clearly previously posted limits. That's the irony and the space in which to poke fun.

It was a joke idjit. It wasn't aimed at you. In fact the "Fire Marshal" did not restrict the First Amendment. Nor did he restrict the building capacity under the clearly previously posted limits. That's the irony and the space in which to poke fun.

You must have a weird sense of humor.....I didn't find your post funny at all, just nonsensical. I think you're just trying to save face now, or maybe you're drunk....either way, you don't make any sense.

You must have a weird sense of humor.....I didn't find your post funny at all, just nonsensical. I think you're just trying to save face now, or maybe you're drunk....either way, you don't make any sense.

I'm just being hard to please you. I don't drink. I think back when I was in my twenties and was an exceptionally good looking man. I did some work for Cover Girl in Miami. Now at 67 I don't waste any time trying to save my face. That ship sailed a long time ago. Ego... lose it or use it! That makes no sense.

Forum List

Back