Condoleeza Rice should have been the first female presidential candidate and ultimately the first female president

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Ms. Rice was smart, sophisticated, understood world history and Russia. Liked classical music while worked out to Led Zeppelin. Competent, analytical and cool to boot. Perhaps the best competent female politician in my lifetime and she was emotively advanced, she could relate to people without being condescending. Most importantly, she wanted to do well for America.

Hillary had a career due to her husband and was in politics for all the wrong reason. Perhaps the worst reasons.

Harris is far less qualified than Hillary so she falls short of the mark.

In my opinion Condoleeza should have found a path. I presume she didn't want it I suppose and being part of the Bush administration was bad luck. It was very difficult to shake that administrations lack of popularity with Americans after it ended.

Last edited:
Ms. Rice was smart, sophisticated, understood world history and Russia. Liked classical music while worked out to Led Zeppelin. Competent, analytical and cool to boot. Perhaps the best competent female politician in my lifetime and she was emotively advanced, she could related to people without being condescending. Most importantly, she wanted to do well for America.

Hillary had a career due to her husband and was in politics for all the wrong reason. Perhaps the worst reasons.

In my opinion Condoleeza should have found a path. I presume she didn't want it I suppose and being part of the Bush administration was bad luck. It was very difficult to shake that administrations lack of popularity with Americans after it ended.

Why does it matter how great you thought she was if she didn't want to be president, something she made clear over and over again every time she was interviewed?

Why does it matter how great you thought she was if she didn't want to be president, something she made clear over and over again every time she was interviewed?

I didnt know that, though I presumed it.

A shame. She should have been the one to break the "ceiling" so that the bar would be set high enough that the right quality of women politician would enter politics.

Ms. Rice was smart, sophisticated, understood world history and Russia. Liked classical music while worked out to Led Zeppelin. Competent, analytical and cool to boot. Perhaps the best competent female politician in my lifetime and she was emotively advanced, she could related to people without being condescending. Most importantly, she wanted to do well for America.

She was very clear that she wanted no part of the Presidency. She would have been a gem.

Ms. Rice was smart, sophisticated, understood world history and Russia. Liked classical music while worked out to Led Zeppelin. Competent, analytical and cool to boot. Perhaps the best competent female politician in my lifetime and she was emotively advanced, she could relate to people without being condescending. Most importantly, she wanted to do well for America.

Get outta here.

She's a RINO warmonger, like her Bush masters; no wonder Canada is so fucked up.

I like her as a person...

But she is absolutely on the side of the Military Industrial Complex....

The same Complex that President Eisenhower warned the people 50 years ago.

No good.

There isn't any "ceiling" that women need to break.
They just need to run an effective campaign with policies enough voters like.
...........................................................................................................................

Well, she was a Repub so that was never going to happen. No way the Repubs would nominate a woman, nor a black person and for sure not a black woman.

"woulodacouldashoulda. " coach jim mora

you don't seem to know much about our candidates and their qualifications, do you?

msharris was a preosecutor of sex criminals. don't like that she is about to prosecute YOUR sex criminal does not make her unqualified. she was elected district atty and then elected atty gen of ca. elected again to the senate and then the vice presidency.

the other guy? inherited a business from fred and begins a career of fraud, grift, and corruption.

"woulodacouldashoulda. " coach jim mora

you don't seem to know much about our candidates and their qualifications, do you?

msharris was a preosecutor of sex criminals. don't like that she is about to prosecute YOUR sex criminal does not make her unqualified. she was elected district atty and then elected atty gen of ca. elected again to the senate and then the vice presidency.

the other guy? inherited a business from fred and begins a career of fraud, grift, and corruption.

"He's a south pole elf".

Well, she was a Repub so that was never going to happen. No way the Repubs would nominate a woman, nor a black person and for sure not a black woman.
You're so full of BS it's running out your ears.
Rice was very popular with Republican voters.
In fact, there was a lot of GOP politician's urging her to consider running for political office.
....................................................................................................................

I just didn't think Rice was president ready. She was sharp at her cabinet position. But in 2024 I would say Nikki Haley is far more ready and advanced now than a Rice.

She's a well spoken, well educated, cultured black woman from Alabama and served the country but she is still a blood red NEOCON and I would not ever again support such a warmonger.

Not all wars and not all support for allies is tantamount to being a warmonger but she and her boss shed the blood of Americans AND Iraqis for the profit of the MIC. So have all leaders after them except Trump and he supported them by spending on the MIC but refusing to give in to new wars...

And Condi Rice is a Republican.

There have been 19 Republican presidents. And 5 of them got shot. Abraham Lincoln, James Garfield, William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump all got shot.

Being a Republican president is by far the most dangerous job in America. It takes some extreme courage.

Last edited:

Actually Harris is just as much, if not more qualified than Hillary. Harris was an AG, A Senator and a VP. Hillary was in private practice, was married to a governor and President. Then she was a Senator and Secretary of State. Your claims about Harris is based on your individual racism. Harris just cannot be qualified in your eyes.

Condoleeza Rice was seen as the non threatenong good black to whites, and that made her unsuitable for President.

Don't know about her politics, but yes smart and classy lady.

I’d vote for her

Forum List

Back