Confirmation of Paid Democrat Trolls?

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
You always suspected that a lot of the trolls in here were getting paid. Here's the proof.

Blog: Confirmation of Paid Democrat Trolls?

On Thursday, Democrat tool Chad Henderson claimed to have enrolled in ObamaCare while most others' attempts failed. News organizations eagerly lapped up his story. Apparently, though, the story was "too good to check," because when someone finally did, it fell apart, discrediting Big Media, the Democrats, and ObamaCare.

Conservative and libertarian websites now are reporting the corrected story, and even some Big Media outlets reluctantly are reporting it. But almost as devastating to the left is Mr. Henderson's confession that he is being paid to post pro-Democrat propaganda on the internet:

Secondly, I work for an organization that pays me quarterly to posts [sic] the political stuff as "advocacy" (so it's kind of my job).

He claims to be employed as a "Volunteer at Organizing for America." Does that mean the president's OFA fundraising machine actually has to pay people to post Democrat talking points on other websites?

Does it also pay "trolls" to disrupt civil debate in the comment sections of conservative websites?​

Shit most of these democrats already get paid enuff with welfare

daveman and bripat are obviously paid trolls from the wing nut reactionary and libertarian wings.

Get over yourselves, wingnut 'tards. You're not important enough to pay someone to troll you. You're just being paranoid cult 'tards again. Understand that we humiliate you solely for the fun of it.

Last edited:
You always suspected that a lot of the trolls in here were getting paid. Here's the proof.

On Thursday, Democrat tool Chad Henderson claimed to have enrolled in ObamaCare while most others' attempts failed. News organizations eagerly lapped up his story. Apparently, though, the story was "too good to check," because when someone finally did, it fell apart, discrediting Big Media, the Democrats, and ObamaCare.

Conservative and libertarian websites now are reporting the corrected story, and even some Big Media outlets reluctantly are reporting it. But almost as devastating to the left is Mr. Henderson's confession that he is being paid to post pro-Democrat propaganda on the internet:

Secondly, I work for an organization that pays me quarterly to posts [sic] the political stuff as "advocacy" (so it's kind of my job).

He claims to be employed as a "Volunteer at Organizing for America." Does that mean the president's OFA fundraising machine actually has to pay people to post Democrat talking points on other websites?

Does it also pay "trolls" to disrupt civil debate in the comment sections of conservative websites?​

Well, that explains PmsMZ, abraham3, ifitzme, and a whole host of other eco frauds here. Oh yeah, I almost forgot the admiral mammy!

:lol::lol:

Liberals are so bloody stupid.

Get over yourselves, wingnut 'tards. You're not important enough to pay someone to troll you. You're just being paranoid cult 'tards again. Understand that we humiliate you solely for the fun of it.

Is English not your first language?

Che?

Always knew it. And I've made light of it in the past...

GOOD FIND.

Is Starkey one of them? I'll BET he is.

Does anyone on this board not get paid?

Who would read this shit for free?

Doesn't really matter as the only person they could possibly persuade are morons to begin with. People like Matthew or Bucs

Forum List

Back