Confirmed: 450,000 ballots had no down-ballot...only Biden

I barely slept, but this was a great way to wake up!

The war for our Republic just moved into MAGA's favor.

You don't have to complete every item on the ballot. That's not fraud, and they can't exclude those ballots. That's people who don't follow politics enough to know who the people on the down ballot are. I wonder how many voted just for Trump?

You don't have to complete every item on the ballot. That's not fraud, and they can't exclude those ballots. That's people who don't follow politics enough to know who the people on the down ballot are. I wonder how many voted just for Trump?

Give it a rest.

Legitimate voters vote for senate and congress at least. This is proof of fraud and you know it, you just don't like it that you've been caught.

OMG... looks like the Right Wing has its own fair share of Moonbats... :auiqs.jpg:

Reading this comment made me laugh so hard until I choked. I couldn’t figure out what I was choking on until I coughed up 20,000 more Biden ballots! WTF?!?
/——/
A211CB38-094D-489C-BE53-85CE75433639.jpeg

Give it a rest.

Legitimate voters vote for senate and congress at least. This is proof of fraud and you know it, you just don't like it that you've been caught.
Wrong again Skippy

Many people show up only concerned with the Presidential election

Give it a rest.

Wrong again Skippy

Many people show up only concerned with the Presidential election

Bullshit.

A lot of fraud needed to be done quickly. democrat ballot harvesters had to fill out hundreds of thousands of ballots for Biden to overcome the Trump lead, they didn't have time to fill in the rest of the ballot.

They should be all thrown out

Yes they should.........but at some point that job falls on the shoulders of patriots......who have for the last Century said "No Thanks....not my problem"

Well the can has reached the end of the road.....IT IS THEIR PROBLEM NOW

But Poll workers were committing fraud when they purposely pressed the wrong button when people made mistakes invalidating their ballots and wanted to fix them, instead of the button allowing their vote to go through with the fixed ballot they pushed the one sending the error ballot that would be declined. This gave poll workers the power to control votes. But this was not the only method of poll workers, some told voters not to sign their ballot and others were given purposeful missinformation about where/what district they had to vote in so their vote would be declined.
Many people left never knowing their vote would be removed, so they can't complain or report fraud if most never know their voting rights were hijacked. According to left wing standards, this would be deemed systemic orchestrated fraud.

The real problem here........

Is that honest Americans know what just happened but still think all they have to do is count on Trump to fix it.

Thomas Jefferson NEVER said "Occasionally the Tree of Liberty must be refreshed by letting out political leaders fix everything"

Patriots wouldn't know who to go to war against even IF there were no sports on and nothing on Netflix tonight. We either take out the fraud using the legal system, OR the CCP democrats win. Anything else is just a fantasy.

But Poll workers were committing fraud when they purposely pressed the wrong button when people made mistakes invalidating their ballots and wanted to fix them, instead of the button allowing their vote to go through with the fixed ballot they pushed the one sending the error ballot that would be declined. This gave poll workers the power to control votes. But this was not the only method of poll workers, some told voters not to sign their ballot and others were given purposeful missinformation about where/what district they had to vote in so their vote would be declined.
Many people left never knowing their vote would be removed, so they can't complain or report fraud if most never know their voting rights were hijacked. According to left wing standards, this would be deemed systemic orchestrated fraud.

I have a feeling that didn't happen. I think either people are confused, or they're making stuff up.

Forum List

Back