🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect

"Jeronimo Yanez, the police officer who killed a black driver during a suburban Minnesota traffic stop this week, reacted to the man's gun — not his race — his attorney said Saturday.

"St. Anthony Police Officer Yanez was reacting to 'the presence of that gun and the display of that gun' when he opened fire on and killed Philando Castile, Minneapolis attorney Thomas Kelly told the Associated Press in an interview Saturday.

"Kelly declined to further elaborate to the AP how Castile, 32, displayed the weapon or the events that led up to the deadly Wednesday traffic stop."
Lawyer: Officer who shot Philando Castile reacted to gun, not race

Well, his defense attorney has no reason to put a positive spin on it. Guess it wasn't racism after all :rolleyes:

Ever notice how every time a black person is killed by police conservatives go out of their way to vilify the black person and never even entertain the thought that the cop was wrong?
That's not factual at all. Has the evidence released so far backed the ladies story?

Hate to ruin a good riot maker!

conservative treehouse ^
The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior. Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.

Hate to break it to you man -- but matching a BOLO should not sign your death warrant. You need the whole interaction to tell what importance that might have had. A lot transpired BEFORE that vid started to roll..
What's the matter with you people? I post an article for everyone's info and many go nuts! Discuss it as most of us aren't directly involved! Damn!

The article sounds like an excuse -- and excuses make angry people go nuts. It's that simple.

conservative treehouse ^
The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior. Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.

Hate to break it to you man -- but matching a BOLO should not sign your death warrant. You need the whole interaction to tell what importance that might have had. A lot transpired BEFORE that vid started to roll..
What's the matter with you people? I post an article for everyone's info and many go nuts! Discuss it as most of us aren't directly involved! Damn!

The article sounds like an excuse -- and excuses make angry people go nuts. It's that simple.

DEPENDS, LIKE SCOTUS decisions lately!

Have you checked out Dr. Ron Martinelli's book on Black Lives Matter yet?

A Movement Built on Lies

More here on Martinelli's investigations into this violent racist neo-fascist cult:

Black Lives Matter – Dr. Ron Martinelli

This video is hilarious. And 'Millenials' wonder why sane people think they're butt stupid tards:

Voters in CA Sign Phony Petition to Disarm Police

conservative treehouse ^
So the "busted taillight" story was a lie?

"Jeronimo Yanez, the police officer who killed a black driver during a suburban Minnesota traffic stop this week, reacted to the man's gun — not his race — his attorney said Saturday.

"St. Anthony Police Officer Yanez was reacting to 'the presence of that gun and the display of that gun' when he opened fire on and killed Philando Castile, Minneapolis attorney Thomas Kelly told the Associated Press in an interview Saturday.

"Kelly declined to further elaborate to the AP how Castile, 32, displayed the weapon or the events that led up to the deadly Wednesday traffic stop."
Lawyer: Officer who shot Philando Castile reacted to gun, not race

Well, his defense attorney has no reason to put a positive spin on it. Guess it wasn't racism after all :rolleyes:
Maybe it depends why the cop pulled him over in the first place? If Castile actually matched the description of a robbery suspect, I would be inclined to wait before deciding which side to spin?

How many protests erupt and threads get posted claiming a Black Cop killed someone other than Black because he is racist? Or how many protests erupt when a White cop kills a Latino and protests erupt, resulting in a thread here? Or vice versa. And anytime anyone of any color is ,killed by a cop I prefer to wait for all facts first, before villifying the cop. If he is indeed guilty, hang him from the highest tree.
Ever notice how every time a black person is killed by police conservatives go out of their way to vilify the black person and never even entertain the thought that the cop was wrong?

Last edited:

conservative treehouse ^
So the "busted taillight" story was a lie?
I wasn't there, were you asswipe?

That's not factual at all. Has the evidence released so far backed the ladies story?

YES IT IS....... Read this thread alone........... How many of them protecting the cop that he is innocent? And the victim that died is guilty already. Please read the thread and tell me how many of them are doing just that.
You have Dannyboy a racist asshole with his buddies glorifying him with his racist disgusting post. How disgusting is that? Then explain to me that I'm wrong.
As far as what is shown ........ The cop killed somebody.

Just like a cop killed Mike "HANDS UP!... DON'T SHOOT" Brown in cold blood!

upload_2016-7-9_21-47-30.jpeg

Its the police officer's job to bring suspects to court. It is never the police officers job to act as jury and executioner. People that defend rogue cops should move to Russia where such behavior is considered acceptable.

Who said the cop did any of that.....at this point it looks like the guy made the mistake of saying he had a gun as he was reaching for his I.D......bad move that caused the cop to shoot......that is what we have at this point....

This is exactly what I'm talking about...... We don't really know exactly what happened........... But the cop is innocent the victim is guilty.
As far as we know the cop shoot a black person.
We heard that he has a gun..... We also heard that his hands are up. We also heard that he is pulling his DL.

YES IT IS....... Read this thread alone........... How many of them protecting the cop that he is innocent? And the victim that died is guilty already. Please read the thread and tell me how many of them are doing just that.
You have Dannyboy a racist asshole with his buddies glorifying him with his racist disgusting post. How disgusting is that? Then explain to me that I'm wrong.

No....we are not convicting him as a murderer and a racist.......we can understand how this happened......you guys are saying he is a racist who just decided to murder this guy for no reason....

No....we are not convicting him as a murderer and a racist.......we can understand how this happened......you guys are saying he is a racist who just decided to murder this guy for no reason....

More along the lines of his racism made him respond in a different way than if the victim's skin color was white..

• Officers Start Arresting I-94 Protesters (BLM MN)
    KSTP.com ^ | 7/9/16 | Ellie Herman
    Police started arresting protesters who shut down parts of Interstate 94 following the death of Philando Castile. Hundreds of protesters marched from the Governor's residence and crossed I-94, blocking off the freeway in both directions. State Patrol officers redirected motor traffic as they cut off I-94 entrances at Dale Street. Protesters are throwing objects at officers and one officer was injured from a thrown firework, according to SPPD. One protester was using a laser sight and pointing it at officers. St. Paul Police Department officers are using glass balls with smoke, not tear gas, on I-94. Police officers on I-94...

Forum List

Back