🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect

Some do. Just like most blacks are good but some aren't, same with cops.

Also, just like us whites tell blacks that their culture/communities are fucked up, same goes for cops. There are things cops need to start doing differently.

In Switzerland no cop pulls you over for speeding. They just mail you a ticket. What we do doesn't work and isn't fair.

Switzerland doesn't have this huge black population either, but if they had mailed Castile a ticket he simply would have thrown it away. It is obvious he had no respect for traffic law.

Blacks have a very high percentage of thugs in their population who commit crime, that's the underlying problem, not the cops

It was a few days later, which my dad and 1 son could easily have done over a weekend, but to say with certainty, no, as I stated. Supposedly #ly the license plate of the car also matched. Now if I were a cop, had pulled someone over, with a gun, car license matched, and general description matched, I could see how any movement toward that gun could cause me to take action. Did he overeact? That it was an investigation of the full facts will, hopefully reveal. Not just from a video that was taken by a woman minutes into the stop, who also seemed to be rather crass and with lack of any emotion does. if mhe killed to just kill, string him up, but let the courts do their job before claiming innocence on only 1 half of the equation, without all the equation being available.
Confirmed ? Where did it say that ?

Ramsey Sheriff (MN)

@RamseySheriff

Jul 7

@cameron_dehart Mr. Castile never applied for a permit to carry with our office. Therefore we did not issue his permit.

View conversation ·

Police scanner audio
KARE 11 has attempted to confirm the authenticity of the recording with police officials, but so far they have not responded.

We have verified that the license plate mentioned by police in the recording matches the plate of the car Castile was driving. The location the officer gives also corresponds to the locations of the traffic stop.

“I’m going to stop a car,” the officer says on the recording. “I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery,” the officer says. “The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose,” the officer continues.

A minute and a half later, the recording captures the first report that there was a shooting.

Officer: “Shots fired Larpenteur and Fry.”
Dispatch: “Copy you just heard it? … You just heard the shots fired?”
Officer: (screaming) “Code 3! Shots fired.”
Dispatch: “Copy shots fired Larpenteur and Fry. Do you need medics?”
Officer: “Code 3!”
Dispatch: “Copy. Medics -- code 3 to Larpenteur and Fry.”
Officer: “One adult female taken into custody. Driver at gunpoint.”

It’s unclear which robbery the officer was referring to when he said Mr. Castile looked like a suspect. But the BCA had sent out a press release earlier this week saying St. Anthony police were investigating a gas station robbery that occurred in nearby Lauderdale on July 2.

suspect-mn-4.jpg

mn-shooting-6.jpg

mn-shooting-19.jpg

appears to show the gun
Maybe not confirmed, but pretty damning. Also, the video she uploaded is backwards. He is actually the driver. Also, the cigarettes that were stolen were the same brand she smoked.
mn-lavish-newports.jpg

According to a press release from the St. Anthony Police Department, which contracts for police service in Lauderdale, the two robbed the Super USA store in the 2400 block of Larpenteur Avenue around 7:30 p.m., taking cash from the register and cartons of Newport cigarettes.

No employees were injured during the robbery said St. Anthony Police Chief Jon Mangseth.

Armed robbers hit Lauderdale convenience store | Lillie Suburban Newspapers - LillieNews.com

So, the worthless racists are so stupid they believe a man can grow his sideburns in a few hours. I guess we can blame their parents for inbreeding. :rolleyes:

Where did all the hyper vigilant liberals go? Like I said hours before the Dallas police shootings, the media is feeding into an anti cop hysteria and people are going to get hurt. The liberal media has blood on it's hands, these guys need some serious introspection before they become crusaders against the bad cops. Who is going to defend us from the meddling media?

Ok then apparently I need to spell it out for you then.

Cop said "don't move".

Detainee then moved.

Pow pow pow pow.

So the rookie cop over reacted when the detainee did NOT follow instructions.

Got it. You move I'll kill you. Why even bother with a court system?

he told the cop he had a gun..........and then reached for something......

Incredibly stupid. If someone is going to shoot a cop, are they gonna warn them? People who are that stupid shouldn't be in a job that requires any sort of decision making.

People who are stupid enough to defend such incompetence should refrain from commenting, lest others realize they are fools.

Of course he might not have been stupid/incompetent, in which case he committed a hate crime.

Its the police officer's job to bring suspects to court. It is never the police officers job to act as jury and executioner. People that defend rogue cops should move to Russia where such behavior is considered acceptable.

Who said the cop did any of that.....at this point it looks like the guy made the mistake of saying he had a gun as he was reaching for his I.D......bad move that caused the cop to shoot......that is what we have at this point....

If someone is that chicken shit/trigger happy they should never have a gun. Much less a badge.

And you have no idea why he fired....what he saw that made him fire..........

As the Gentle Giant case and the Martin case showed....the actual investigation....may turn out very different from what the left racists say.....

Its the police officer's job to bring suspects to court. It is never the police officers job to act as jury and executioner. People that defend rogue cops should move to Russia where such behavior is considered acceptable.

Who said the cop did any of that.....at this point it looks like the guy made the mistake of saying he had a gun as he was reaching for his I.D......bad move that caused the cop to shoot......that is what we have at this point....

If someone is that chicken shit/trigger happy they should never have a gun. Much less a badge.

As the Gentle Giant case and the Martin case showed....the actual investigation....may turn out very different from what the left racists say.....

Of course we all know. It's called melanin.

Cop said "don't move".

Detainee then moved.

Pow pow pow pow.

Incredibly stupid. If someone is going to shoot a cop, are they gonna warn them? People who are that stupid shouldn't be in a job that requires any sort of decision making.

People who are stupid enough to defend such incompetence should refrain from commenting, lest others realize they are fools.

Of course he might not have been stupid/incompetent, in which case he committed a hate crime.

They can.......talk to cops...criminals do stupid things all the time.....a relative of mine is a cop....he was working the desk at his precinct....a guy came in and reported that he went to a drug house to buy drugs, he gave them the money and they didn't give him the drugs....he wanted to report the theft......my relative pointed out......if you report this...you get arrested to.....the guy became upset and walked out.....

No....it is called criminal behavior.........

No....it is called criminal behavior.........

Yes. The cop in this story exhibited criminal behavior. The only person on the shooting scene that was exhibiting criminal behavior was the cop. Everyone else there was within the law.

Many, if not most, of these shootings that have made national headlines involved a young black man who was resisting arrest.

Different cops have been involved, with varying degrees of wrongdoing.

But the fact remains, the guys were resisting arrest.

Would you resist arrest like that?

Not me.

Many, if not most, of these shootings that have made national headlines involved a young black man who was resisting arrest.

Not me.

Allegedly.

Not me.

Allegedly.
When I see the hardcore Left using that word with cops, I'll use it myself.

So the cop that shot him knew that..,.? No....I guess he didn't, but mighty white of you to brimg that up....after the fact.

You have the word of only one side, don't you? And if indeed he had a gun on his leg-partially hidden by his t shirt, would that not raise your instincts to a danger level, particularly if he reached toward that leg?

Cop said "don't move".

Detainee then moved.

Pow pow pow pow.

Ramsey Sheriff (MN)

@RamseySheriff

Jul 7

@cameron_dehart Mr. Castile never applied for a permit to carry with our office. Therefore we did not issue his permit.

View conversation ·

Police scanner audio
KARE 11 has attempted to confirm the authenticity of the recording with police officials, but so far they have not responded.

We have verified that the license plate mentioned by police in the recording matches the plate of the car Castile was driving. The location the officer gives also corresponds to the locations of the traffic stop.

“I’m going to stop a car,” the officer says on the recording. “I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery,” the officer says. “The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose,” the officer continues.

A minute and a half later, the recording captures the first report that there was a shooting.

It’s unclear which robbery the officer was referring to when he said Mr. Castile looked like a suspect. But the BCA had sent out a press release earlier this week saying St. Anthony police were investigating a gas station robbery that occurred in nearby Lauderdale on July 2.

suspect-mn-4.jpg

mn-shooting-6.jpg

mn-shooting-19.jpg

appears to show the gun
Maybe not confirmed, but pretty damning. Also, the video she uploaded is backwards. He is actually the driver. Also, the cigarettes that were stolen were the same brand she smoked.
mn-lavish-newports.jpg

According to a press release from the St. Anthony Police Department, which contracts for police service in Lauderdale, the two robbed the Super USA store in the 2400 block of Larpenteur Avenue around 7:30 p.m., taking cash from the register and cartons of Newport cigarettes.

No employees were injured during the robbery said St. Anthony Police Chief Jon Mangseth.

Armed robbers hit Lauderdale convenience store | Lillie Suburban Newspapers - LillieNews.com

First of all. two men commited the robbery you are referring to.
Also,,,,,

"Philando Castile had a valid permit to carry a gun when he was shot and killed by a St. Anthony police officer, a source confirmed to the Star Tribune Friday."
Philando Castile had permit to carry gun
Your post is full of conjecture and conjectures aren't facts.

Not me.

Allegedly.

When there is a body, and a literal smoking gun, it isn't allegedly anymore. :rolleyes:

Not me.

Allegedly.

When there is a body, and a literal smoking gun, it isn't allegedly anymore. :rolleyes:
Yes it is.

Are you not familiar with the law, or are you just stuck on partisan?

You have the word of only one side, don't you? And if indeed he had a gun on his leg-partially hidden by his t shirt, would that not raise your instincts to a danger level, particularly if he reached toward that leg?

Cop said "don't move".

Detainee then moved.

Pow pow pow pow.

One might be cautious, even take cover. But shoot first ask questions later is simply not acceptable behavior in a civilized society.

Not me.

Allegedly.

Yes it is.

Are you not familiar with the law, or are you just stuck on partisan?

What is partisan in what I said?

Does that mean they always travel in 2's? The robbery was 4 days prior.

And it is an unnamed source, nor does it say who gave him the permit. The county in which he was, that sheriff confirmed he did not have a permit from that county. Could he have had one from somewhere else, sure, but until a named source tells us where, I will take it with a grain of salt.

And I have stated we need all the facts, haven't I? You forget that.

Ramsey Sheriff (MN)

@RamseySheriff

Jul 7

View conversation ·

Police scanner audio

suspect-mn-4.jpg

mn-shooting-6.jpg

mn-shooting-19.jpg

appears to show the gun
mn-lavish-newports.jpg

First of all. two men commited the robbery you are referring to.
Also,,,,,

"Philando Castile had a valid permit to carry a gun when he was shot and killed by a St. Anthony police officer, a source confirmed to the Star Tribune Friday."
Philando Castile had permit to carry gun
Your post is full of conjecture and conjectures aren't facts.

Forum List

Back