🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect

Confirmed ? Where did it say that ?

“I’m going to stop a car,” the officer says on the recording. “I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery,” the officer says. “The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose,” the officer continues.

Police scanner audio

So then...it hasn't been "confirmed" yet. The PD never responded to their inquiry on the audio. Mods - change the thread title to UNconfirmed please, thanks.

Confirmed ? Where did it say that ?

“I’m going to stop a car,” the officer says on the recording. “I’m going to check IDs. I have reason to pull it over.”

“The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery,” the officer says. “The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just ‘cause of the wide set nose,” the officer continues.

Police scanner audio
I smell desperation.

Hate to ruin a good riot maker!

conservative treehouse ^
The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior. Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.
A suspect? So, not guilty of anything.

WTF does that even mean? Like he wasn't indicted and tried? Of course not. He's f'ing dead. And even if they did posthumously convict him; well, they can't Constitutionally speaking b/c a person has the right to face his accuser. Any other stupid sh** to say, dumb fuck?

"Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect"

Confirmed – the OP and most on the reprehensible USMB right are indeed scumbags.

Classic conservative tactic: blame the victim, vilify the victim.

Even if true, it in no way mitigates any alleged wrongdoing by police.

conservative treehouse ^
The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior. Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.

Hate to break it to you man -- but matching a BOLO should not sign your death warrant. You need the whole interaction to tell what importance that might have had. A lot transpired BEFORE that vid started to roll..

He is dead because of a sense of fear in your society that is driven by your crazy gun laws.

He and the Cop are victims in this.

As usual in these matters I was correct.
The dead negro did not have a CCW like the hooker claimed. He was a gang-banger. He did have a criminal record. He was involved a few days earlier in a robbery.
That's the reason the LEO had his weapon out when he approached the vehicle.
This is just another case of a negro criminal getting shot for not doing what LE ordered them to do.
BTW the loaded and chambered gun found under the diver's seat was illegal.
What Obama should be saying to his negro buddies is: "Stop being so fucking stupid!".

Gangster career criminal associated with large serial killing drug gang gets killed by cop. Yes, let's riot ... It's truly amazing how these media hacks just can't find any 'innocent victims' for their crusades, isn't it? And we're supposed to believe they're ' journalists'???? Really???

Time to start suing these hacks' employers and charging them as accomplices to murders of police officers and the racist hate crimes these vermin love to incite; they are as much criminals as the vermin they're deliberately inciting.

Its the police officer's job to bring suspects to court. It is never the police officers job to act as jury and executioner. People that defend rogue cops should move to Russia where such behavior is considered acceptable.
People who defend Hillary can join them then for the same reason.

Its the police officer's job to bring suspects to court. It is never the police officers job to act as jury and executioner. People that defend rogue cops should move to Russia where such behavior is considered acceptable.

They are walking with eyes closed and arms open wide right into a police state and they are too stupid to realize it.

The dead negro did not have a CCW like the hooker claimed. He was a gang-banger. He did have a criminal record. He was involved a few days earlier in a robbery.
This is just another case of a negro criminal getting shot for not doing what LE ordered them to do.
What Obama should be saying to his negro buddies is: "Stop being so fucking stupid!".

You are basing your conclusions on a blog. Why don't you go to the KARE/ABC News website (referenced in the blog) and see what the latest info is. KARE/ABC News reports that he did have a CCW.

red herring.

What is a red herring about that statement? It's true. If it wasn't, then we could save a lot of taxpayer money by shutting down the courts, firing the judges and putting lawyers out of business.

Here's my question to you fucking liberals.

How long does law enforcement have to wait before defending themselves and others?

Can they fire after the perp has the weapon in his hand? Wait until the safety is off?

I bet many of you don't think the officer shouldn't shoot until they are hit first. In other words, if the perp is firing but not hitting anything, well what's the danger?

You are basing your conclusions on a blog. Why don't you go to the KARE/ABC News website (referenced in the blog) and see what the latest info is. KARE/ABC News reports that he did have a CCW.
Bullshit, as usual! The MN Sheriff says the 'victim' NEVER applied for a CCW.
Even the NYTs is confirming this fact.
The FACT is the 'victim was caught on store surveillance committing an armed robbery a few days earlier.
The make of the gun, an unusual make, has been identified from the surveillance tape as being the same make as the one recovered under the front seat of the 'victim's' vehicle.
Don't you LIB cop-haters EVER get too embarrassed being proven wrong constantly.
Born fucking losers.

How long does law enforcement have to wait before defending themselves and others?

Can they fire after the perp has the weapon in his hand? Wait until the safety is off?

I bet many of you don't think the officer shouldn't shoot until they are hit first. In other words, if the perp is firing but not hitting anything, well what's the danger?
They are only allowed to fire after the liberal talking heads approve the decision first.

More red herrings and straw men.

Fallacies out the wazoo.

And again, the racist right starts a thread that is complete bullshit. Why? Because they rely on super-hyper-partisan resources almost exclusively.

Stopped 52 times by police: Was it racial profiling?
"Court records dating to 2002 show Castile, a 32-year-old school cafeteria supervisor, averaged more than three traffic stops per year and received citations for misdemeanors or petty misdemeanors.

Many charges were dismissed, but Castile pleaded guilty to some, mostly for driving after his license was revoked and driving with no proof of insurance. However, those two charges also were the most frequently dismissed, along with failing to wear a seat belt.

The records show no convictions for more serious crimes.'
Stopped 52 times by police: Was it racial profiling?

conservative treehouse ^

Hate to break it to you man -- but matching a BOLO should not sign your death warrant. You need the whole interaction to tell what importance that might have had. A lot transpired BEFORE that vid started to roll..
What's the matter with you people? I post an article for everyone's info and many go nuts! Discuss it as most of us aren't directly involved! Damn!

Forum List

Back