🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect

Ever notice how every time a black person is killed by police conservatives go out of their way to vilify the black person and never even entertain the thought that the cop was wrong?
That's not factual at all. Has the evidence released so far backed the ladies story?

YES IT IS....... Read this thread alone........... How many of them protecting the cop that he is innocent? And the victim that died is guilty already. Please read the thread and tell me how many of them are doing just that.
You have Dannyboy a racist asshole with his buddies glorifying him with his racist disgusting post. How disgusting is that? Then explain to me that I'm wrong.
As far as what is shown ........ The cop killed somebody.

No....we are not convicting him as a murderer and a racist.......we can understand how this happened......you guys are saying he is a racist who just decided to murder this guy for no reason....

I am not convicting anybody. I never said the cop is guilty. I never said the black guy is guilty.
I am convicting YOU as a racist.
Read my piss. Where in my piss or anywhere that I've shown any racism against cops or blacks or anybody?
You did not understand anything....... But you ........... Right on the butt....... The shooting is justifiable. Try again.

Ever notice how every time a black person is killed by police conservatives go out of their way to vilify the black person and never even entertain the thought that the cop was wrong?
That's not factual at all. Has the evidence released so far backed the ladies story?

YES IT IS....... Read this thread alone........... How many of them protecting the cop that he is innocent? And the victim that died is guilty already. Please read the thread and tell me how many of them are doing just that.
You have Dannyboy a racist asshole with his buddies glorifying him with his racist disgusting post. How disgusting is that? Then explain to me that I'm wrong.

No....we are not convicting him as a murderer and a racist.......we can understand how this happened......you guys are saying he is a racist who just decided to murder this guy for no reason....

Read my piss. Where in my piss or anywhere that I've shown any racism against cops or blacks or anybody?
You did not understand anything....... But you ........... Right on the butt....... The shooting is justifiable. Try again.

didn't say it was justifiable, I am just not saying it wasn't.....we don't know any of the facts...any.......I just know how it might have happened....so you guys can keep calling the cop a racist who murdered this guy....I'll wait...

I don't really want to read through this whole thread, has anyone pointed out that it's complete and utter bullshit yet?

If he was armed....Why think the cop didn't have a reason not to fire? Shouldn't we go to court and look at the facts before burning down the city.

didn't say it was justifiable, I am just not saying it wasn't.....we don't know any of the facts...any.......I just know how it might have happened....so you guys can keep calling the cop a racist who murdered this guy....I'll wait...

That is correct you don't know anything. You don't know a diddly shit but you said the victim made a mistake. And from that you are protecting the cop. And a cop never made a mistake.
I am convicting you as a racist. The same low life like Dannyboy and Here We Go Again.
Try again.

Let me repeat it to you.
Where in my piss that I called the cop a racist? Prove it.
And who are YOU guys?

That is correct you don't know anything. You don't know a diddly shit but you said the victim made a mistake. And from that you are protecting the cop. And a cop never made a mistake.
I am convicting you as a racist. The same low life like Dannyboy and Here We Go Again.
Try again.

No....I said that it is possible the guy said he had a gun and reached for his wallet......and he was shot......

No, I am not a racist.......but thanks for sinking to the lowest level of discussion.....falsely accuse the other guy of racism....because you are the idiot.......

False allegations of racism are the only thing you morons have left.....and it isn't working anymore....you have used that to silence people for too long.......and it won't work anymore...

I don't really want to read through this whole thread, has anyone pointed out that it's complete and utter bullshit yet?
Yeah the cops own words dont mean what he said

The cop didn't say he saw a gun in Castile's lap. Nor has the cop said that Castile was an "armed robbery suspect".

We don't know what the cop said at the time of the shots being fired......we have the woman......and that's it...

That you're a low-info guy surprises no one and accounts for your ding bat posts.

:lol:

There's no "info" in a thread like this - just clowns like yourself vomiting up CEC links. The title of this thread is bullshit - that's all I need to know.

The cop didn't say he saw a gun in Castile's lap. Nor has the cop said that Castile was an "armed robbery suspect".
Was on radio call.........why do you think they had their guns out ...for a tail light......really

We don't know what the cop said at the time of the shots being fired......we have the woman......and that's it...

Don't look at me, "Manonthestreet" is the one supposedly quoting the cop.

Was on radio call.........why do you think they had their guns out ...for a tail light......really

The radio call said that he matched the description of a BOLO.

That doesn't make him a "suspect". The BOLO wasn't out for him.

That you're a low-info guy surprises no one and accounts for your ding bat posts.

:lol:

There's no "info" in a thread like this - just clowns like yourself vomiting up CEC links. The title of this thread is bullshit - that's all I need to know.
Grow up Doc.

...says the poster who decided to troll my posts from out of the gate. Why don't you stay on topic, clown shoes?

The radio call said that he matched the description of a BOLO.

That doesn't make him a "suspect". The BOLO wasn't out for him.
you just contradicted yourself....matched BOLO=suspect.....

Forum List

Back