🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect

Why is Charmin always calling other posters names? Some posts 1st word is idiot? Why does he decide who to label racist?

Are you trying to tell me something stupid?
Since you glorify Dannyboy. Prove to me that Dannyboy is not a racist. I know you glorify him that make me disgusted with you.

Racist, racist, racist.........typical fucking democrat loser....you belong to the actual racist party......where all the racists of all colors go for government power....and then accuse everyone you disagree with of being a racist...because in the old days, that would shut down the discussion......you are a loser.....a fucking moron....

Gun is visible in her phone narrative....ergo cop could see it and cops lawyer statement recently released so we do know

There is no "gun" visible in the video - there's an unidentifiable black blob on his lap. It could be a wallet as far as anyone can tell. You see a gun because you want to see a gun.

And the officer did not claim that he saw a gun in Castile's lap in his statement.
Righhtttt cop yelled gun so he could blast awawy

I don't think the cop was an evil man trying to kill some negroes. I think he reacted (incredibly tragically) to a situation in a staggeringly bad way.

But trying to pretend it was a legitimate shoot is just silly.

That is correct you don't know anything. You don't know a diddly shit but you said the victim made a mistake. And from that you are protecting the cop. And a cop never made a mistake.
I am convicting you as a racist. The same low life like Dannyboy and Here We Go Again.
Try again.

No....I said that it is possible the guy said he had a gun and reached for his wallet......and he was shot......

No, I am not a racist.......but thanks for sinking to the lowest level of discussion.....falsely accuse the other guy of racism....because you are the idiot.......

False allegations of racism are the only thing you morons have left.....and it isn't working anymore....you have used that to silence people for too long.......and it won't work anymore...

You are talking nasty eh. Ok. Look dumbshit........... You proved and posted here that you are a racist. Now you are trying to deflect. Talking about low life. The only reason I quoted you because you caught my attention as being a racist low life. Try again.
I don't know anything and don't know anything either. But here you are protecting the shooter.
Let me repeat to your thick skull. Show me anywhere that I posted as racist?

Read the thread as tell me how many of YOU posting that the cop is innocent and the black guy is guilty? Start with Dannyboy. I'm waiting.

Wow....calling the other guy a racist...how fucking original......that was big in the 90s.......but keep using it...it is all you morons have.......

You cannot even directly answer any of post. Are you trying to deflect Moron? Why in the world you keep using YOU guys. Who are they? I'm all alone here fighting scumbag racist like YOU.
Grow the fuck up idiot. Try again.

And you are protecting Dannyboy also. Are you telling me Dannyboy is not a racist?

Asswipe....you keep calling me racist.....you can't debate the issue, so you use the typical democrat debate tactic....."what do you call someone who is winning a debate against a democrat...a racist...." moron.

You are not winning anything idiot.
Look dude.......... you prove here that you are a racist moron. And that's it.
Let me repeat again....... You cannot even directly answer my post....... Now all you got is democrat this and that bullshit.
What debate are you talking about? Debate that you and Dannyboy is the same racist asshole? Try again.

Gun is visible in her phone narrative....ergo cop could see it and cops lawyer statement recently released so we do know

There is no "gun" visible in the video - there's an unidentifiable black blob on his lap. It could be a wallet as far as anyone can tell. You see a gun because you want to see a gun.

And the officer did not claim that he saw a gun in Castile's lap in his statement.
Righhtttt cop yelled gun so he could blast awawy

I don't think the cop was an evil man trying to kill some negroes. I think he reacted (incredibly tragically) to a situation in a staggeringly bad way.

But trying to pretend it was a legitimate shoot is just silly.
Again I have agreed twice cop may be in the wrong ....but we dont know that...again try to read

Last edited:
Hate to ruin a good riot maker!

conservative treehouse ^
The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior. Unfortunately, the false statements in the video – which have gone viral, and are being pushed by the mainstream media – have created a backlash against police officers.
. Thank you. I jumped to the wrong conclusion and gave the black people the benefit of the doubt as to their innocence.

Maybe you should read this: Philando Castile Was Not 'Wanted for Armed Robbery' instead of an article that has been fact checked and proven not to be true or accurate.

Why is Charmin always calling other posters names? Some posts 1st word is idiot? Why does he decide who to label racist?

Since you glorify Dannyboy. Prove to me that Dannyboy is not a racist. I know you glorify him that make me disgusted with you.

Racist, racist, racist.........typical fucking democrat loser....you belong to the actual racist party......where all the racists of all colors go for government power....and then accuse everyone you disagree with of being a racist...because in the old days, that would shut down the discussion......you are a loser.....a fucking moron....

Wipe the foaming off your mouth. Is this all you got.
I did not call the cop was guilty. I did not call the victim was guilty.
But you already made a comment that the shooting is justifiable. And I'm the loser? YOU are a low life loser scumbag.
You lost and here you are trying deflect. Keep trying you are impressing your racist buddies.

Wipe the foaming off your mouth. Is this all you got.
I did not call the cop was guilty. I did not call the victim was guilty.
But you already made a comment that the shooting is justifiable. And I'm the loser? YOU are a low life loser scumbag.
You lost and here you are trying deflect. Keep trying you are impressing your racist buddies.

No....I said that it is possible the guy said he had a gun and reached for his wallet......and he was shot......

No, I am not a racist.......but thanks for sinking to the lowest level of discussion.....falsely accuse the other guy of racism....because you are the idiot.......

False allegations of racism are the only thing you morons have left.....and it isn't working anymore....you have used that to silence people for too long.......and it won't work anymore...

You are talking nasty eh. Ok. Look dumbshit........... You proved and posted here that you are a racist. Now you are trying to deflect. Talking about low life. The only reason I quoted you because you caught my attention as being a racist low life. Try again.
I don't know anything and don't know anything either. But here you are protecting the shooter.

Read the thread as tell me how many of YOU posting that the cop is innocent and the black guy is guilty? Start with Dannyboy. I'm waiting.

Wow....calling the other guy a racist...how fucking original......that was big in the 90s.......but keep using it...it is all you morons have.......

You cannot even directly answer any of post. Are you trying to deflect Moron? Why in the world you keep using YOU guys. Who are they? I'm all alone here fighting scumbag racist like YOU.

And you are protecting Dannyboy also. Are you telling me Dannyboy is not a racist?

Asswipe....you keep calling me racist.....you can't debate the issue, so you use the typical democrat debate tactic....."what do you call someone who is winning a debate against a democrat...a racist...." moron.

Let me repeat again....... You cannot even directly answer my post....... Now all you got is democrat this and that bullshit.
What debate are you talking about? Debate that you and Dannyboy is the same racist asshole? Try again.

racist......do you have anything else...?

Prove me that I'm a racist. You cannot eeeeveeen eeeeeveeeen directly answer any of my post.
Let me repeat for you...... You cannot even directly any of my post because you got noooothing. Zero.
I have anything else? Yes you prove to me that you are low life loser.

Prove me that I'm a racist. You cannot eeeeveeen eeeeeveeeen directly answer any of my post.
Let me repeat for you...... You cannot even directly any of my post because you got noooothing. Zero.
I have anything else? Yes you prove to me that you are low life loser.

Says the guy who falls back to the oldest, worn out debate tactic....call the other guy a racist....moron....

Doesn't anyone find the girlfriend strange. She lets her boyfriend bleed out while she very calmly addresses her camera. Who knows, he might have lived had pressure been applied. He was shot in the arm. Tie that sucker off.

In Switzerland no cop pulls you over for speeding. They just mail you a ticket. What we do doesn't work and isn't fair.
In America, we have a right to be confronted by our accuser. Blacks will have to learn to comply with lawful orders, stop these violent protests and not be intimidating to whites otherwise. The day a white man can safely walk in the black ares of cities will mark the time when there is no more racial strife.

Its the police officer's job to bring suspects to court. It is never the police officers job to act as jury and executioner. People that defend rogue cops should move to Russia where such behavior is considered acceptable.
Police officers who cross over the line should be punished to the full extent of the law. Criminals who cross over the line in confrontations with the police deserve exactly what they get. Not to be poster boys for a movement. Stupidity carries it's own penalty. This is not a moral movement like the civil rights marches, but a political movement seeking to further the divisiveness of our society.

Then YOU find articles by people there refuting what I put out...if you can't why not just STFU?
Find articles giving biased opinions claimed as fact on a matter still under investigation? No thanks. I'll let the ignorant dumb asses do that. There are plenty of them on this forum on both sides of the issue.

Forum List

Back