🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect

Moron.....I look for the truth.....I see blacks voting for politicians who have destroyed them......lives of human beings ruined by a racist party, who only want the votes...then uses their power to keep them in horrible public schools, fighting to keep them in the same way in the past they tried to keep them out.......and undermining any chance they have at a good life.....

The democrats have done such damage to minorities in this country and it is amazing those minorities still vote democrat...of course....the teachers unions, that run the public schools, control the content of the education they get......
I can give you one example how you are wrong. In Michigan students get $6000-$8000 per student. Kids in poorer neighborhoods, the ones who need more mind you, get less.

So the ones that need it the most get the least.

It is Democrats who want to give every student the same amount. Republicans say poor blacks should get less.

Now you tell me how your way is the way blacks should prefer. Where they get less.

I already know your argument. Your neighborhood pays more taxes so your kids should get better education.

As a liberal I disagree but I know where you are coming from but your way does not give every kid an equal education.

You lying asshole....Republicans want to give blacks vouchers, so they can go to decent schools...the democrats fight it because it takes away their power........and so the democrats cripple these attempts...and reduce the amounts of the vouchers in order to keep blacks in terrible schools....you can't have them become successful..they will stop voting democrat...
Vochers don't help the masses. You are against public schools. Got it

Vouchers do help the masses...they force schools to get better....they don't just get to raise taxes and get money while graduation rates hit 50% and children's only chance at an education disappears forever.....

Public schools can compete for the money moron...that means they have to get better...just like Apple and Microsoft.....they compete and they get better......public schools.....don't educate children, then they demand more money..which they waste.....and ruin kids lives.....especially minority kid's lives........they need them uneducated, poor, hopeless and angry..so they will continue to vote power to democrats, who will continue to destroy them....
A. In a lot of ways I agree what's going on in inner cities is unacceptable and needs to change and one of the main problems is bad parents. If we looked at why inner city schools suck I bet we'd see welfare parents are the root of the problem.

Inner city schools suck because the democrat controlled teachers unions fight any attempt to fix them, then simply use the kids to demand more money...so the teachers can pay more union dues, which are used to pay off democrat politicians......

Why wouldn't it help the masses? Where do you get this stuff?
You convince me privatizing school is the right answer.

I get it that it grinds your gears that some welfare mom with 2 kids gets the same education that your kids get. I get that that bothers you.
The point is that rich people can already afford to send their kids to private schools. WTF is wrong with giving poorer people the same opportunities?!

Sealy, you are not a deep thinker; more of a reptilian reflex kinda guy.
If it hurts public's schools I'm against it.

My brother has one kid $20k a year for the best private school. Sorry he still need to pay for public schools too. This is a tax break for the rich and hurts the poor.

But I do see your argument and don't completely disagree. If we didn't have poor inner cities I would agree with you. I wish poor people would stop making us liberals look bad

I can give you one example how you are wrong. In Michigan students get $6000-$8000 per student. Kids in poorer neighborhoods, the ones who need more mind you, get less.

It is Democrats who want to give every student the same amount. Republicans say poor blacks should get less.

Now you tell me how your way is the way blacks should prefer. Where they get less.

I already know your argument. Your neighborhood pays more taxes so your kids should get better education.

As a liberal I disagree but I know where you are coming from but your way does not give every kid an equal education.

You lying asshole....Republicans want to give blacks vouchers, so they can go to decent schools...the democrats fight it because it takes away their power........and so the democrats cripple these attempts...and reduce the amounts of the vouchers in order to keep blacks in terrible schools....you can't have them become successful..they will stop voting democrat...

Vouchers do help the masses...they force schools to get better....they don't just get to raise taxes and get money while graduation rates hit 50% and children's only chance at an education disappears forever.....

Public schools can compete for the money moron...that means they have to get better...just like Apple and Microsoft.....they compete and they get better......public schools.....don't educate children, then they demand more money..which they waste.....and ruin kids lives.....especially minority kid's lives........they need them uneducated, poor, hopeless and angry..so they will continue to vote power to democrats, who will continue to destroy them....
A. In a lot of ways I agree what's going on in inner cities is unacceptable and needs to change and one of the main problems is bad parents. If we looked at why inner city schools suck I bet we'd see welfare parents are the root of the problem.

Inner city schools suck because the democrat controlled teachers unions fight any attempt to fix them, then simply use the kids to demand more money...so the teachers can pay more union dues, which are used to pay off democrat politicians......
Inner cities are dealing with a reality.

Show me in poor white communities in red states like Kentucky for example where teachers aren't just passing a lot of students to get the money too.

In other words show us how your teachers get parents who don't care to care

Same for cops then

I get it that it grinds your gears that some welfare mom with 2 kids gets the same education that your kids get. I get that that bothers you.
The point is that rich people can already afford to send their kids to private schools. WTF is wrong with giving poorer people the same opportunities?!

Let's give all kids the same opportunities. Public schools

Same for cops then

Yep......public sector unions should not exist.....there is no limiting factor on their demands....

A private sector union has to take into account destroying the business they work for...if they demand too much the business can fail and they lose their jobs completely....

That isn't the dynamic with public sector unions......they negotiate with democrat politicians for their pay raises...they then donate part of that pay raise to the democrat politicians, who then raise the taxes to pay the increased salary to the union members.....the people paying for all of this have no say...and then have their public services threatened if they refuse to pay the tax increase.....

Public schools suck.......give every kid a voucher for the amount we give public schools...just like the G.I. Bill.....and then they can go to the public school that they like...or they can go to a private school....it works for our colleges...and we have the best in the world....we don't do it for our public schools, and they suck.....

Let's give all kids the same opportunities. Public schools.

This is just a way to further widen the gap between rich and poor

How about with a voucher they can go to Sidwell Friends...just like obama's daughter....you do realize that one of the first things obama did when he got into office was end the voucher program that allowed poor kids to attend Sidwell Friends...because the democrat teachers unions wanted it to end...right.....? You can't get a better school for poor blacks in D.C. than the school the President and all the other rich politicians send their kids to...right?

How about with a voucher they can go to Sidwell Friends...just like obama's daughter....you do realize that one of the first things obama did when he got into office was end the voucher program that allowed poor kids to attend Sidwell Friends...because the democrat teachers unions wanted it to end...right.....? You can't get a better school for poor blacks in D.C. than the school the President and all the other rich politicians send their kids to...right?
They also give themselves pensions. Who gets pensions anymore? No one. Only politicians teachers and police.

I don't really want to read through this whole thread, has anyone pointed out that it's complete and utter bullshit yet?
Philando Castile Was Not 'Wanted for Armed Robbery'
It seems the source of the OP is just a crock of shit full of "half truths, misleading claims and unsupported speculation".Surprise, surprise!
That is a problem with these long threads. I just reposted the same article. Oh well, won't delete it since there are those who won't have caught it the first time.

I thought possession of a gun always made everyone safer.
No, it makes the possessor safer. Where do you get this stuff?
We get this stuff from those who say we could be protected by good-guy concealed carriers. How many times, when there's been a mass shooting, have we heard, "if only concealed carry were allowed, all those people wouldn't have been killed"? Isn't that why some people want to get rid of gun-free zones?

As usual in these matters I was correct.
The dead negro did not have a CCW like the hooker claimed. He was a gang-banger. He did have a criminal record. He was involved a few days earlier in a robbery.
That's the reason the LEO had his weapon out when he approached the vehicle.
This is just another case of a negro criminal getting shot for not doing what LE ordered them to do.
BTW the loaded and chambered gun found under the diver's seat was illegal.
What Obama should be saying to his negro buddies is: "Stop being so fucking stupid!".

You are basing your conclusions on a blog. Why don't you go to the KARE/ABC News website (referenced in the blog) and see what the latest info is. KARE/ABC News reports that he did have a CCW.
Bullshit, as usual! The MN Sheriff says the 'victim' NEVER applied for a CCW.
Even the NYTs is confirming this fact.
The FACT is the 'victim was caught on store surveillance committing an armed robbery a few days earlier.
The make of the gun, an unusual make, has been identified from the surveillance tape as being the same make as the one recovered under the front seat of the 'victim's' vehicle.
Don't you LIB cop-haters EVER get too embarrassed being proven wrong constantly.
Born fucking losers.

This is dribble from your pie hole. None of what you say is "FACT", tool.
NYT has no such corroboration and Snopes has already made you look the racist idiot you are. You are what is wrong with this country.

You don't check FACTS, you spread lies.

Philando Castile Was Not 'Wanted for Armed Robbery'
A Suspect Rumor
An article published shortly after Philando Castile was killed by police officers in Minnesota falsely reported that he was a suspect in an armed robbery case.

CLAIM: Philando Castile was wanted for armed robbery when he was killed by police officers.

mostlyfalse.gif
MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: Police who pulled over and killed Philando Castile reported they thought he might have resembled a suspect in an armed robbery case.

WHAT'S FALSE: Philando Castile was not "wanted" on an armed robbery charge or a "suspect" in such a case at the time he was killed.

DannyBoyz is really just a boy:

Fox News on Castile's CCW:

Minnesota's permit to carry law and how it applies to Philando Castile
Minnesota's permit to carry law and how it applies to Philando Castile
UPDATED:JUL 09 2016 08:42AM CDT
"""The section of the statute that could apply to Castile's traffic stop states: "Upon request of a peace officer, a permit holder shall disclose to the officer whether or not the permit holder is currently carrying a firearm." There is nothing in the law that requires a person to voluntarily disclose to a peace officer that he has a permit or a firearm on him.

The 217,000 names of people who have permits to carry is not public information. Therefore, it is not in fact known if Castile really did have a permit. Public Safety Commissioner Mona Dohman would not confirm that information because it is part of the official investigation.""

This thread is started on a lie by a right winger blogger. Some guy somewhere sitting in front of his computer in the wee hours, his face illuminated by the blue glow of his monitor, alone, unemployed, miserable...who makes shit up when he's not visiting porn sites and jerking off.

A massive failure of monumental proportions demonstrating the fear and loathing of the far right.

YES IT IS....... Read this thread alone........... How many of them protecting the cop that he is innocent? And the victim that died is guilty already. Please read the thread and tell me how many of them are doing just that.
You have Dannyboy a racist asshole with his buddies glorifying him with his racist disgusting post. How disgusting is that? Then explain to me that I'm wrong.
As far as what is shown ........ The cop killed somebody.

No....we are not convicting him as a murderer and a racist.......we can understand how this happened......you guys are saying he is a racist who just decided to murder this guy for no reason....

Read my piss. Where in my piss or anywhere that I've shown any racism against cops or blacks or anybody?
You did not understand anything....... But you ........... Right on the butt....... The shooting is justifiable. Try again.

didn't say it was justifiable, I am just not saying it wasn't.....we don't know any of the facts...any.......I just know how it might have happened....so you guys can keep calling the cop a racist who murdered this guy....I'll wait...
Want my ruling? You're either a racist or brainwashed or a stubborn conservative who's being manipulated by right wing corporate media. You are definitely part of the problem. If you can defend a cop who shoots a man 4 times before ever even seeing a gun.

And maybe you don't even realize how racist you are. Or you think it is justified. Maybe that's what's good that will come out of this. Let's address why we are so scared if black men. But it's going to mean both sides need to be honest. And that conversation you will have no part of. Because it'll mean you be honest about your bad cop behavior.

Too many bad cops and their job is too important. They need to be better micromanaged. Technology can fix this simple. Record everything

yes....anyone who disagrees with you left wing nutters is a racist....why dont' you also throw in sexist, homophobe, anti-vegan, .....throw in all of it..........

You nutters will be voting for a candidate who belongs to the actual party of racism in this country, the democrat party.....every core group of your party.....from La Raza...the race, to black lies matter, to the congressional black caucus, to the black panthers.....are all openly and proudly racist....your leaders....all have embraced openly and proudly racists who they call good friends and mentors......bill clinton called j. william fulbright....a vile segregationist a friend and his political mentor and even gave him the Presidential medal of freedom, obama sat in a racist....openly and proudly racist church for 20 years........

And now they embrace black lies matter....an openly racist group....

You asswipes belong to an openly and proudly racist political party, and then you accuse others of racism....

you are fucked in the head.....
Absolutely. It's a joke for Democrats to accuse the GOP of being racists when the Democrat party started the KKK, imposed Jim Crow laws, voted against Civil Rights and now encourages openly racist groups to support them for .

Forum List

Back