🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect

Police officers who cross over the line should be punished to the full extent of the law. Criminals who cross over the line in confrontations with the police deserve exactly what they get. Not to be poster boys for a movement. Stupidity carries it's own penalty. This is not a moral movement like the civil rights marches, but a political movement seeking to further the divisiveness of our society.
While I agree people in positions of power should be justly held accountable for their actions, to hold all police officers to a higher standard than the Clintons is unjust.

He was shot because some cop freaked out at the idea of a black guy with a gun, and opened fire.

This whole thread is about pretending that he deserved it.
Agreed there are those working hard to prove Castile deserved to be shot four times. Not sure about "some cop freaked out" since we don't know if Castile produced a gun and pointed in such a manner the police officer felt lives were threatened. From what I've read, the police officer was a four year veteran, as was his partner, so both should have been capable of properly handling a situation.

Cop may have been jumpy.....we dont know though so your guess is just that......we do know the gun was visible and cops testimony is both passengers did not comply with commands
The only report I saw was a lawyer's statement, not an official investigation report. Sorry, but I don't trust fucking lawyers as a general rule no matter who they work for.

Lawyer: Officer who shot Philando Castile reacted to gun, not race
St. Anthony Police Officer Yanez was reacting to "the presence of that gun and the display of that gun" when he opened fire on and killed Philando Castile, Minneapolis attorney Thomas Kelly told the Associated Press in an interview Saturday.

Kelly declined to further elaborate to the AP how Castile, 32, displayed the weapon or the events that led up to the deadly Wednesday traffic stop.

Ever notice how every time a black person is killed by police conservatives go out of their way to vilify the black person and never even entertain the thought that the cop was wrong?
That's not factual at all. Has the evidence released so far backed the ladies story?

YES IT IS....... Read this thread alone........... How many of them protecting the cop that he is innocent? And the victim that died is guilty already. Please read the thread and tell me how many of them are doing just that.
You have Dannyboy a racist asshole with his buddies glorifying him with his racist disgusting post. How disgusting is that? Then explain to me that I'm wrong.
As far as what is shown ........ The cop killed somebody.
It's already been proven that some of the woman's story is a lie. Presents questions now if perhaps the shooting was justified. Can't lie, period.

Cop may have been jumpy.....we dont know though so your guess is just that......we do know the gun was visible and cops testimony is both passengers did not comply with commands
The only report I saw was a lawyer's statement, not an official investigation report. Sorry, but I don't trust fucking lawyers as a general rule no matter who they work for.

Lawyer: Officer who shot Philando Castile reacted to gun, not race
St. Anthony Police Officer Yanez was reacting to "the presence of that gun and the display of that gun" when he opened fire on and killed Philando Castile, Minneapolis attorney Thomas Kelly told the Associated Press in an interview Saturday.

Kelly declined to further elaborate to the AP how Castile, 32, displayed the weapon or the events that led up to the deadly Wednesday traffic stop.
The official Dallas PD statement will not be issued until the investigation is completed which will not be until at least the end of next week.....probably longer.
The hand gun uses by the 'victim' during the convenience store robbery which was found under the 'victim's driver seat needs further investigation.
The LEO who shot the 'victim' did not personally recover the gun. A forensic team did that later.
What is a stroke of luck is the butt end of the hand gun has a very unique appearance.
The LEO was able to identify the gun's make by describing the appearance of the gun. He WAS NOT coached!
Fucking slam dunk!

It's already been proven that some of the woman's story is a lie. Presents questions now if perhaps the shooting was justified. Can't lie, period.
What parts are "proven" to be a lie? All I've seen is her story and his story. I've seen no sworn depositions, independent testimony nor investigative reports.

The LEO was able to identify the gun's make by describing the appearance of the gun. He WAS NOT coached!
Fucking slam dunk!
Like you have been doing, it's easy to describe something after the fact. Most people know a gun was found. The key question is when did Officer Yanez first see this gun?

Why don't we all wait for the investigation to be completed before you decide to lynch the poor guy? Didn't you guys learn anything from Ferguson? I'll bet it was a justified shooting, because, in 99.9 percent of the shootings, that is exactly what it is. Justified. The guy was a criminal. He probably got exactly what he deserved.

In Switzerland no cop pulls you over for speeding. They just mail you a ticket. What we do doesn't work and isn't fair.
In America, we have a right to be confronted by our accuser. Blacks will have to learn to comply with lawful orders, stop these violent protests and not be intimidating to whites otherwise. The day a white man can safely walk in the black ares of cities will mark the time when there is no more racial strife.
Ha! Before the riots in the 1960's whites weren't afraid of blacks. Unfortunately blacks were afraid of whites, and rightfully so.

But I get what you are saying and agree. These recent events are going to put a microscope on cop and black culture. Im confident cops can and will change for the better. The question is, will blacks?

We have to make it clear that people must obay police verbal commands. Put your hands behind your back is not a request. But don't kill people who resist arrest.

Remember the black girl who hung herself in prison? That cop sentenced her guilty of contempt of cop. He didn't de-escalate the situation he escalated it. He was an example of a poorly trained cop who doesn't have the temperament to be a cop.

And body cams. Judges should convict people who are found to be in contempt of cop. And cops who escalate should be fired.

This problem is so easily solved. Body cams and punishment for ANYONE caught being a bad actor.

Before we would watch the videos and only point out what the citizen did wrong and ignore the bad policing.

Cops are properly trained but the minute they go to work senior cops tell them to forget everything they learned and then they militarize them.

In Switzerland no cop pulls you over for speeding. They just mail you a ticket. What we do doesn't work and isn't fair.
In America, we have a right to be confronted by our accuser. Blacks will have to learn to comply with lawful orders, stop these violent protests and not be intimidating to whites otherwise. The day a white man can safely walk in the black ares of cities will mark the time when there is no more racial strife.
Ha! Before the riots in the 1960's whites weren't afraid of blacks. Unfortunately blacks were afraid of whites, and rightfully so.

But I get what you are saying and agree. These recent events are going to put a microscope on cop and black culture. Im confident cops can and will change for the better. The question is, will blacks?

We have to make it clear that people must obay police verbal commands. Put your hands behind your back is not a request. But don't kill people who resist arrest.

Remember the black girl who hung herself in prison? That cop sentenced her guilty of contempt of cop. He didn't de-escalate the situation he escalated it. He was an example of a poorly trained cop who doesn't have the temperament to be a cop.

And body cams. Judges should convict people who are found to be in contempt of cop. And cops who escalate should be fired.
My brother is a cop. I know the kind of shit he has to deal with. You couldn't pay me enough to do his job.

My brother is a cop. I know the kind of shit he has to deal with. You couldn't pay me enough to do his job.
You don't have the right mentality anyways. Lol. Jk

Ask your brother what he would do if not a cop. Most cops love their job. They'd be bored with a desk job. Or they probably couldn't be engineers computer programmers or businessmen.

We all had to decide when were 18 what we wanted to be. Ask your brother why he decided to be a cop. Did the force call him?

Think about the job of a soldier. It pays less than a cop and is more dangerous. So I'm assuming you would never enlist?

In my town my buddy is a cop. He has a real easy job. I guess it depends what city you work. Detroit? You couldn't pay me enough either.

We need to totally redo our justice system. If cops kill over a broken tail light we are doing something wrong.

And when a refusal to put out a cigarette ends up with a girl hung in her cell or when reaching for your ID gets you shot and when we see cops sucker punching or shooting a kid with a toy gun or a guy running away.

We won't ignore this anymore

Last edited:
Its the police officer's job to bring suspects to court. It is never the police officers job to act as jury and executioner. People that defend rogue cops should move to Russia where such behavior is considered acceptable.
Police officers who cross over the line should be punished to the full extent of the law. Criminals who cross over the line in confrontations with the police deserve exactly what they get. Not to be poster boys for a movement. Stupidity carries it's own penalty. This is not a moral movement like the civil rights marches, but a political movement seeking to further the divisiveness of our society.

Mmm kay :rolleyes:

Ask your brother what he would do if not a cop. Most cops love their job. They'd be bored with a desk job. Or they probably couldn't be engineers computer programmers or businessmen.

We all had to decide when were 18 what we wanted to be. Ask your brother why he decided to be a cop. Did the force call him?

Think about the job of a soldier. It pays less than a cop and is more dangerous. So I'm assuming you would never enlist?

In my town my buddy is a cop. He has a real easy job. I guess it depends what city you work. Detroit? You couldn't pay me enough either.

We need to totally redo our justice system. If cops kill over a broken tail light we are doing something wrong.

And when a refusal to put out a cigarette ends up with a girl hung in her cell or when reaching for your ID gets you shot and when we see cops sucker punching or shooting a kid with a toy gun or a guy running away.

Actually, I did join the military. Though I wasn't stupid enough to be a grunt. I joined the Navy. Got to see the world on Uncle Sam's dime. I also served on the most famous ship in the Navy. I had a great time, though the thought of ever touching a paintbrush again gives me nightmares.

I really don't think it's as bad as you believe. Take a look at this.

5 Statistics You Need To Know About Cops Killing Blacks

You cannot even directly answer any of post. Are you trying to deflect Moron? Why in the world you keep using YOU guys. Who are they? I'm all alone here fighting scumbag racist like YOU.
Grow the fuck up idiot. Try again.

And you are protecting Dannyboy also. Are you telling me Dannyboy is not a racist?

Asswipe....you keep calling me racist.....you can't debate the issue, so you use the typical democrat debate tactic....."what do you call someone who is winning a debate against a democrat...a racist...." moron.

You are not winning anything idiot.
Look dude.......... you prove here that you are a racist moron. And that's it.
Let me repeat again....... You cannot even directly answer my post....... Now all you got is democrat this and that bullshit.
What debate are you talking about? Debate that you and Dannyboy is the same racist asshole? Try again.

racist......do you have anything else...?

Prove me that I'm a racist. You cannot eeeeveeen eeeeeveeeen directly answer any of my post.
Let me repeat for you...... You cannot even directly any of my post because you got noooothing. Zero.
I have anything else? Yes you prove to me that you are low life loser.

Says the guy who falls back to the oldest, worn out debate tactic....call the other guy a racist....moron....

I just kick you ass. You lost moron.

Doesn't anyone find the girlfriend strange. She lets her boyfriend bleed out while she very calmly addresses her camera. Who knows, he might have lived had pressure been applied. He was shot in the arm. Tie that sucker off.

I was wondering about that myself but....................... What do you expect her should do?
If she did not do the filming....... Do you think anyone will believe her? The cop version will be the final word.

Ever notice how every time a black person is killed by police conservatives go out of their way to vilify the black person and never even entertain the thought that the cop was wrong?
That's not factual at all. Has the evidence released so far backed the ladies story?

YES IT IS....... Read this thread alone........... How many of them protecting the cop that he is innocent? And the victim that died is guilty already. Please read the thread and tell me how many of them are doing just that.
You have Dannyboy a racist asshole with his buddies glorifying him with his racist disgusting post. How disgusting is that? Then explain to me that I'm wrong.

It's way too early to say who is telling the truth JC. As far as we know cop killed a human being. Period.

No....we are not convicting him as a murderer and a racist.......we can understand how this happened......you guys are saying he is a racist who just decided to murder this guy for no reason....

Read my piss. Where in my piss or anywhere that I've shown any racism against cops or blacks or anybody?
You did not understand anything....... But you ........... Right on the butt....... The shooting is justifiable. Try again.

didn't say it was justifiable, I am just not saying it wasn't.....we don't know any of the facts...any.......I just know how it might have happened....so you guys can keep calling the cop a racist who murdered this guy....I'll wait...
Want my ruling? You're either a racist or brainwashed or a stubborn conservative who's being manipulated by right wing corporate media. You are definitely part of the problem. If you can defend a cop who shoots a man 4 times before ever even seeing a gun.

And maybe you don't even realize how racist you are. Or you think it is justified. Maybe that's what's good that will come out of this. Let's address why we are so scared if black men. But it's going to mean both sides need to be honest. And that conversation you will have no part of. Because it'll mean you be honest about your bad cop behavior.

Too many bad cops and their job is too important. They need to be better micromanaged. Technology can fix this simple. Record everything

Doesn't anyone find the girlfriend strange. She lets her boyfriend bleed out while she very calmly addresses her camera. Who knows, he might have lived had pressure been applied. He was shot in the arm. Tie that sucker off.

I was wondering about that myself but....................... What do you expect her should do?
If she did not do the filming....... Do you think anyone will believe her? The cop version will be the final word.
This is too important to not use technology to record these events. People tie up the courts bleeding not guilty. Would they if they knew it was all on tape?

Knowing a judge and jury will see it all? No brainer.

Forum List

Back