🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect

That's not factual at all. Has the evidence released so far backed the ladies story?

YES IT IS....... Read this thread alone........... How many of them protecting the cop that he is innocent? And the victim that died is guilty already. Please read the thread and tell me how many of them are doing just that.
You have Dannyboy a racist asshole with his buddies glorifying him with his racist disgusting post. How disgusting is that? Then explain to me that I'm wrong.
As far as what is shown ........ The cop killed somebody.

No....we are not convicting him as a murderer and a racist.......we can understand how this happened......you guys are saying he is a racist who just decided to murder this guy for no reason....

Read my piss. Where in my piss or anywhere that I've shown any racism against cops or blacks or anybody?
You did not understand anything....... But you ........... Right on the butt....... The shooting is justifiable. Try again.

didn't say it was justifiable, I am just not saying it wasn't.....we don't know any of the facts...any.......I just know how it might have happened....so you guys can keep calling the cop a racist who murdered this guy....I'll wait...
Want my ruling? You're either a racist or brainwashed or a stubborn conservative who's being manipulated by right wing corporate media. You are definitely part of the problem. If you can defend a cop who shoots a man 4 times before ever even seeing a gun.

And maybe you don't even realize how racist you are. Or you think it is justified. Maybe that's what's good that will come out of this. Let's address why we are so scared if black men. But it's going to mean both sides need to be honest. And that conversation you will have no part of. Because it'll mean you be honest about your bad cop behavior.

Too many bad cops and their job is too important. They need to be better micromanaged. Technology can fix this simple. Record everything

yes....anyone who disagrees with you left wing nutters is a racist....why dont' you also throw in sexist, homophobe, anti-vegan, .....throw in all of it..........

You nutters will be voting for a candidate who belongs to the actual party of racism in this country, the democrat party.....every core group of your party.....from La Raza...the race, to black lies matter, to the congressional black caucus, to the black panthers.....are all openly and proudly racist....your leaders....all have embraced openly and proudly racists who they call good friends and mentors......bill clinton called j. william fulbright....a vile segregationist a friend and his political mentor and even gave him the Presidential medal of freedom, obama sat in a racist....openly and proudly racist church for 20 years........

And now they embrace black lies matter....an openly racist group....

You asswipes belong to an openly and proudly racist political party, and then you accuse others of racism....

you are fucked in the head.....

YES IT IS....... Read this thread alone........... How many of them protecting the cop that he is innocent? And the victim that died is guilty already. Please read the thread and tell me how many of them are doing just that.
You have Dannyboy a racist asshole with his buddies glorifying him with his racist disgusting post. How disgusting is that? Then explain to me that I'm wrong.

No....we are not convicting him as a murderer and a racist.......we can understand how this happened......you guys are saying he is a racist who just decided to murder this guy for no reason....

Read my piss. Where in my piss or anywhere that I've shown any racism against cops or blacks or anybody?
You did not understand anything....... But you ........... Right on the butt....... The shooting is justifiable. Try again.

didn't say it was justifiable, I am just not saying it wasn't.....we don't know any of the facts...any.......I just know how it might have happened....so you guys can keep calling the cop a racist who murdered this guy....I'll wait...
Want my ruling? You're either a racist or brainwashed or a stubborn conservative who's being manipulated by right wing corporate media. You are definitely part of the problem. If you can defend a cop who shoots a man 4 times before ever even seeing a gun.

And maybe you don't even realize how racist you are. Or you think it is justified. Maybe that's what's good that will come out of this. Let's address why we are so scared if black men. But it's going to mean both sides need to be honest. And that conversation you will have no part of. Because it'll mean you be honest about your bad cop behavior.

Too many bad cops and their job is too important. They need to be better micromanaged. Technology can fix this simple. Record everything

yes....anyone who disagrees with you left wing nutters is a racist....why dont' you also throw in sexist, homophobe, anti-vegan, .....throw in all of it..........

You nutters will be voting for a candidate who belongs to the actual party of racism in this country, the democrat party.....every core group of your party.....from La Raza...the race, to black lies matter, to the congressional black caucus, to the black panthers.....are all openly and proudly racist....your leaders....all have embraced openly and proudly racists who they call good friends and mentors......bill clinton called j. william fulbright....a vile segregationist a friend and his political mentor and even gave him the Presidential medal of freedom, obama sat in a racist....openly and proudly racist church for 20 years........

You asswipes belong to an openly and proudly racist political party, and then you accuse others of racism....

Is blm this year's boogyman like planned parenthood or solyndra?

Boy the corporate owned media sure has us at each other's throats.

You have to come to the table willing to negotiate. People in the middle realize people like you are impossible. So dug in

I just wanted to end your petty back and forth with charwin. It's lame. Move on. At least add to the conversation rather than the next 4 posts being:

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

I just wanted to end your petty back and forth with charwin. It's lame. Move on. At least add to the conversation rather than the next 4 posts being:

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

Yes...by calling me racist....you are pig....a vile one at that......asswipe.

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

Show us you are not by showing us you have some level of empathy for black people and what they are dealing with.

Be honest. That's what usmb is for. I say things that are considered racist too. I don't care and don't mind being wrong. We need to figure this out.

This problem is fixable but not if you are just as in denial of the cops problems as we are the black communities.

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

Show us you are not by showing us you have some level of empathy for black people and what they are dealing with.

Be honest. That's what usmb is for. I say things that are considered racist too. I don't care and don't mind being wrong. We need to figure this out.

This problem is fixable but not if you are just as in denial of the cops problems as we are the black communities.

Moron.....I look for the truth.....I see blacks voting for politicians who have destroyed them......lives of human beings ruined by a racist party, who only want the votes...then uses their power to keep them in horrible public schools, fighting to keep them in the same way in the past they tried to keep them out.......and undermining any chance they have at a good life.....

The democrats have done such damage to minorities in this country and it is amazing those minorities still vote democrat...of course....the teachers unions, that run the public schools, control the content of the education they get......

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

You will also see police and Republicans will fight positive change why? Because it's going to cost money. This is why you can't run a country like a business. There's no money to be made patrolling poor neighborhoods still Republicans cut cop jobs in cities like Detroit.

Body cams cost money.

Also does anyone want every minute at work caught on tape? Sorry cops but your job is too damn important.

Also Republicans would rather send jobs to mexico than Detroit. That has to stop.

Also poor people need to stop having more kids than they can afford.

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

You will also see police and Republicans will fight positive change why? Because it's going to cost money. This is why you can't run a country like a business. There's no money to be made patrolling poor neighborhoods still Republicans cut cop jobs in cities like Detroit.

Body cams cost money.

Also does anyone want every minute at work caught on tape? Sorry cops but your job is too damn important.

Also Republicans would rather send jobs to mexico than Detroit. That has to stop.

Moron....democrats ran detroit for decades...they run Baltimore, Chicago, and D.C. to name a few...they have cut police.....especially in Chicago.........

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

Moron.....I look for the truth.....I see blacks voting for politicians who have destroyed them......lives of human beings ruined by a racist party, who only want the votes...then uses their power to keep them in horrible public schools, fighting to keep them in the same way in the past they tried to keep them out.......and undermining any chance they have at a good life.....

The democrats have done such damage to minorities in this country and it is amazing those minorities still vote democrat...of course....the teachers unions, that run the public schools, control the content of the education they get......
I can give you one example how you are wrong. In Michigan students get $6000-$8000 per student. Kids in poorer neighborhoods, the ones who need more mind you, get less.

So the ones that need it the most get the least.

It is Democrats who want to give every student the same amount. Republicans say poor blacks should get less.

Now you tell me how your way is the way blacks should prefer. Where they get less.

I already know your argument. Your neighborhood pays more taxes so your kids should get better education.

As a liberal I disagree but I know where you are coming from but your way does not give every kid an equal education.

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

I can give you one example how you are wrong. In Michigan students get $6000-$8000 per student. Kids in poorer neighborhoods, the ones who need more mind you, get less.

It is Democrats who want to give every student the same amount. Republicans say poor blacks should get less.

Now you tell me how your way is the way blacks should prefer. Where they get less.

I already know your argument. Your neighborhood pays more taxes so your kids should get better education.

As a liberal I disagree but I know where you are coming from but your way does not give every kid an equal education.

You lying asshole....Republicans want to give blacks vouchers, so they can go to decent schools...the democrats fight it because it takes away their power........and so the democrats cripple these attempts...and reduce the amounts of the vouchers in order to keep blacks in terrible schools....you can't have them become successful..they will stop voting democrat...

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

Body cams cost money.

Moron....democrats ran detroit for decades...they run Baltimore, Chicago, and D.C. to name a few...they have cut police.....especially in Chicago.........
Yup. Spending cuts.

I wonder what might be if bush didn't squander Clinton's surplus. Bush even said any surplus should be returned and he used it as a reason to give tax breaks. Then he started 2 Quagmire's. No shit we are broke.

But the good news is the rich have never been better

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

You lying asshole....Republicans want to give blacks vouchers, so they can go to decent schools...the democrats fight it because it takes away their power........and so the democrats cripple these attempts...and reduce the amounts of the vouchers in order to keep blacks in terrible schools....you can't have them become successful..they will stop voting democrat...
Vochers don't help the masses. You are against public schools. Got it

You're a racist

You are

No you are

No you

At least say why. Lol

Body cams cost money.

Yup. Spending cuts.

I wonder what might be if bush didn't squander Clinton's surplus. Bush even said any surplus should be returned and he used it as a reason to give tax breaks. Then he started 2 Quagmire's. No shit we are broke.

But the good news is the rich have never been better

It wasn't clinton's surplus...it was the Republican congress that balanced the budget and Reagan that ended the cold war...freeing up a lot of cash....

Vouchers do help the masses...they force schools to get better....they don't just get to raise taxes and get money while graduation rates hit 50% and children's only chance at an education disappears forever.....

Public schools can compete for the money moron...that means they have to get better...just like Apple and Microsoft.....they compete and they get better......public schools.....don't educate children, then they demand more money..which they waste.....and ruin kids lives.....especially minority kid's lives........they need them uneducated, poor, hopeless and angry..so they will continue to vote power to democrats, who will continue to destroy them....

Vouchers do help the masses...they force schools to get better....they don't just get to raise taxes and get money while graduation rates hit 50% and children's only chance at an education disappears forever.....

Public schools can compete for the money moron...that means they have to get better...just like Apple and Microsoft.....they compete and they get better......public schools.....don't educate children, then they demand more money..which they waste.....and ruin kids lives.....especially minority kid's lives........they need them uneducated, poor, hopeless and angry..so they will continue to vote power to democrats, who will continue to destroy them....
A. In a lot of ways I agree what's going on in inner cities is unacceptable and needs to change and one of the main problems is bad parents. If we looked at why inner city schools suck I bet we'd see welfare parents are the root of the problem.

That would be interesting to see the social experiment where we we cut off funding to all the neighborhoods filled with welfare recipients and forced them to be better parents.

Why wouldn't it help the masses? Where do you get this stuff?
You convince me privatizing school is the right answer.

I get it that it grinds your gears that some welfare mom with 2 kids gets the same education that your kids get. I get that that bothers you.
The point is that rich people can already afford to send their kids to private schools. WTF is wrong with giving poorer people the same opportunities?!

Sealy, you are not a deep thinker; more of a reptilian reflex kinda guy.

Forum List

Back