Confirmed: Record Logs Show Hillary Clinton Went Home To Sleep During Benghazi Massacre

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The timed logs confirm it. We know for a fact that Obama was asleep, because he had the Vegas fundraiser the next morning. This proves Hillary didn't care about our Americans in peril at the compound. I wonder what she dreamed that night as Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans met their fate at the hands of radical Islamists?

Sorry, Chris Wallace... Hillary Clinton DID GO HOME AND SLEEP During Benghazi Attack

:lol:

The second attack was over, and the survivors on their way home before Hillary went on TV that night at 10:30PM.

I think the Dumbest Man on the Internet may have forgotten to take timezones into account.

:lol:

The second attack was over, and the survivors on their way home before Hillary went on TV that night at 10:30PM.

I think the Dumbest Man on the Internet may have forgotten to take timezones into account.

Stevie the racist- and his Stormfront buddies don't let things like the facts get in the way of their attacks.

The timed logs confirm it. We know for a fact that Obama was asleep, because he had the Vegas fundraiser the next morning. This proves Hillary didn't care about our Americans in peril at the compound. I wonder what she dreamed that night as Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans met their fate at the hands of radical Islamists?

Sorry, Chris Wallace... Hillary Clinton DID GO HOME AND SLEEP During Benghazi Attack

But I thought all you NaziCons were saying they watched it live. Which is it?

images

Forum List

Back