🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Confirmed: Russian Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' Sunk

Hope they had 46 Sailors burned alive and another 29 killed by secondaries before the hasty abandon ship order went out during the firefighting efforts Is that GTG enough for you ?
Yeah...nobody believes that you're happy about Russia losing their ship.

Trump supporers support Russia.

One can see the signs: Gorenka is 77% trashed as Konashenkov warns about strikes on Russian territory as all of Ukraine is now on Red Alert: aerial threat.

Coordinating with Konashenkov's discourse is the Russian ex-president Medvedev: "There can be no more talk of nuclear-free status for the Baltic -- the balance must be restored. Until today, Russia has not taken such measures and was not going to. Naturally, land borders will have to be strengthened," adding that . Russia would "Seriously strengthen the grouping of ground forces and air defense (and) deploy significant naval forces in the Gulf of Finland."

Last month, The Moskva deployed off of Snake Island in the Black Sea that was occupied by Ukrainian forces.
The Moskva demanded they surrender or die to which the Ukrainians replied “Russian warship. Go Fuck yourself."

Ukraine issued this stamp to commemorate the event

1649986308396.jpeg

Today, Ukraine got their revenge and sank the Son of a Bitch

Last edited:
His invasion of Ukraine has shown that the Russian military is a paper tiger.....I'm sure China is watching.

I'm more inclined to believe Putin has been fed a load of crap from his underlings as to force readiness concerns. That may change.

Last month, The Moskva deployed off of Snake Island in the Black Sea that was occupied by Ukrainian forces.
The Moskva demanded they surrender or die to which the Ukrainians replied “Russian warship. Go Fuck yourself."

Ukraine issued this stamp to commemorate the event

View attachment 630747

Today, Ukraine got their revenge and sank the Son of a Bitch
Nazi arrogance. What's new?

I'm more inclined to believe Putin has been fed a load of crap from his underlings as to force readiness concerns. That may change.

I think Putin lives in a bubble where everyone is afraid to tell it as it is
It is evident that Russia has never paid much attention to logistics or readiness

I think Putin lives in a bubble where everyone is afraid to tell it as it is
It is evident that Russia has never paid much attention to logistics or readiness
Totally agree. Saw an article where it is hitting the fan in Moskva now, over readiness reports.

Pentagon Press Sec. John Kirby said:​

We cannot confirm the Ukrainian reports that it was hit by a missile, but we are also not in a position to refute that that it could have been a Ukrainian missile, which struck the ship. We just don't have perfect visibility on exactly what happened

and that's that.

Pentagon Press Sec. John Kirby said:​

We cannot confirm the Ukrainian reports that it was hit by a missile, but we are also not in a position to refute that that it could have been a Ukrainian missile, which struck the ship. We just don't have perfect visibility on exactly what happened

and that's that.
Yet the Russians suddenly moved their ships out to 80 + miles from shore.

Nothing has been confirmed.

This thread is only speculation.

Forum List

Back