🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congratulations NRA....over 90% of your candidates won in the last election....keep up the good work

I was just reading this. Now they want to take away, their KNIVES. There is people actually marching for this....sheesh. Maybe bats will be next

SNIP:
British Police Call On Nation To ‘Save a Life, Surrender Your Knife’ As ‘Knife Violence’ Continues
November 14, 2014 12:48 pm·

The news out of the United Kingdom almost reads like a satire piece from The Onion. But as strange as it may sound to people around the world, and especially in the United States, the British police push to ban knives is no joke.
The new “Save a Life – Surrender Your Knife” program is in full swing and police are telling us that they have joined forces with an already growing trend in the United Kingdom to ban “pointy” knives.

all of it here:
British Police Call On Nation To 8216 Save a Life Surrender Your Knife 8217 As 8216 Knife Violence 8217 Continues

Now the English have done it... the fucking retarded liberals here will start a movement.... Eat your steak with your hands!!!

can you believe it. I don't know what happened to British people. but wow

Funny. Americans voted for background checks where it was on the ballot.
Funny we have had background checks in every state for a long time. It's a fed law did you not know that?
Except at gun shows. How can you not know that?
Interesting, Under federal law, I had to go thru a background check for every gun I bought at a gun show.
You must be wrong. Can't say as i am surprised.

Forum List

Back