Congratulations Obama, World Peace on the Decline

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
For the first time since WWII the world is actually getting less peaceful.

That's right, bush started two wars, and still left the world with more peace than Obama's foreign policy of "Don't do stupid shit."

World peace has deteriorated steadily over the last seven years, with wars, militant attacks and crime reversing six earlier decades of gradual improvement, a global security report said on Wednesday.
Conflict in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Sudan and Central African Republic in particular helped drag down the annual Global Peace Index, according to research by the Australia-based Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP).
In particular, rising numbers of people were killed in militant attacks across the Middle East, South Asia and Africa while murder rates rose in the emerging world's growing urban centres. More people also became refugees by fleeing fighting.

World peace declining after long post-WWII improvement - study | Reuters

It's just horrible. Muslim Shiites and their terrorist organizations and Muslim Sunni terrorist organizations all across the Muslim world are killing each other while the USA watches the coffins not coming home and the military hospitals not having any new business. It's a conspiracy against the coffin flag and artificial limb industries.

10365739_10152192237565197_3388797426832599856_n.png

That's right, bush started two wars, and still left the world with more peace than Obama's foreign policy of "Don't do stupid shit."

World peace has deteriorated steadily over the last seven years, with wars, militant attacks and crime reversing six earlier decades of gradual improvement, a global security report said on Wednesday.
Conflict in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Sudan and Central African Republic in particular helped drag down the annual Global Peace Index, according to research by the Australia-based Institute for Economics and Peace (IEP).
In particular, rising numbers of people were killed in militant attacks across the Middle East, South Asia and Africa while murder rates rose in the emerging world's growing urban centres. More people also became refugees by fleeing fighting.

yeah, couldn't have happened when baby bush and cheney and their minions destabilized the middle east...

nah....

yeah, couldn't have happened when baby bush and cheney and their minions destabilized the middle east...

nah....

Nope. Time began in January, 2009.

By the way, we had clear skies all day today. Thanks Obama.

Just an FYI, I cannot see whatever it is that this idiot posted because it is blocked by my security protocols for my browser, which tells me he is part of the malware problem this forum is experiencing.

Copy and paste the URL in notepad stupid.

Apparently English comprehension is not your strong suit. I said I can't see whatever he posted, which means thee entire post is blank. In other words, there is no url there because my security protocols block it.

Want to give me some more stupid advice?

nah....

It didn't though, did it?

nah....

Nope. Time began in January, 2009.

By the way, we had clear skies all day today. Thanks Obama.

The report specifically dates the deterioration to 7 years ago, and it has only gotten worse since then, despite Obama's "Smart Diplomacy" and all the reset buttons Hillary handed out.

Just an FYI, I cannot see whatever it is that this idiot posted because it is blocked by my security protocols for my browser, which tells me he is part of the malware problem this forum is experiencing.

Apparently English comprehension is not your strong suit. I said I can't see whatever he posted, which means thee entire post is blank. In other words, there is no url there because my security protocols block it.

Yes dummy. Hit the quote function and copy the URL. Do I have to spell it all out for you?

Yes dummy. Hit the quote function and copy the URL. Do I have to spell it all out for you?

Let me say this a few times so you get the point.

There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL.

Any other stupid advice? Would you advise me to expose my computer to malware just to see a post when the poster can actually post it without the link to the malware? If that is your approach to computer security feel free to keep using it, I am going to practice my own way of keeping my computer virus free.

By the way, in all the years I have been doing IT work, with multiple clients, using all the various methods of communicating with people over the internet, and downloading various files, I have never once had a virus on any computer where my clients use my precautions.

Not one, I see no reason to start taking risks simply because you think it is safe to do stupid shit.

There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL. There is no URL.

Any other stupid advice? Would you advise me to expose my computer to malware just to see a post when the poster can actually post it without the link to the malware? If that is your approach to computer security feel free to keep using it, I am going to practice my own way of keeping my computer virus free.

By the way, in all the years I have been doing IT work, with multiple clients, using all the various methods of communicating with people over the internet, and downloading various files, I have never once had a virus on any computer where my clients use my precautions.

Not one, I see no reason to start taking risks simply because you think it is safe to do stupid shit.

Do you really expect me to believe you are in IT after that post? :lol:

How are you exposing your computer to malware by looking at a URL statement using the quote function dummy?

In the URL is a thingy called a domain name. You take the domain name and do a search on it to see if there is any malware reported on it.

How are you exposing your computer to malware by looking at a URL statement using the quote function dummy?

In the URL is a thingy called a domain name. You take the domain name and do a search on it to see if there is any malware reported on it.

My browser blocks them because of my security addons.

I would neg you for not understanding basic English f you hadn't already opted out of being negged for being a racist idiot.

Last edited:

My browser blocks them because of my security addons.

I would neg you for not understanding basic English f you hadn't already opted out of being negged for being a racist idiot.

Your browser does not block text. Thats all you are looking at when you hit the quote function. You shouldn't lie about being in IT dude. This is basic stuff you don't seem to know about here.

Forum List

Back