🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congress has a new 75% disapproval rating...thats a surprise LOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Greetings to all those who November of last year, bragged like a teenager getting his first lay, that finally sensibility and salvation has finally come to Washington. LOLOLOLOL. You talked about the dem's getting their as kicked, the whoopin we took and yes, you were right......but many many many times I have asked and recieved proof that yes this congress has been productive....Was I impressed? NO....dedicating a bird house does not a job make lolololololol.....when will the mindless shit for brains conservatives learn....your party knows how to get elected, but once in office, they don't ever do a damned thing, not ever.

I've said this a zillion times, THE AMERICAN STUPID WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE...ALWAYS. NOW GRAB YOUR ANKLES AND ENJOY, SUCKERS!!

Greetings to all those who November of last year, bragged like a teenager getting his first lay, that finally sensibility and salvation has finally come to Washington. LOLOLOLOL. You talked about the dem's getting their as kicked, the whoopin we took and yes, you were right......but many many many times I have asked and recieved proof that yes this congress has been productive....Was I impressed? NO....dedicating a bird house does not a job make lolololololol.....when will the mindless shit for brains conservatives learn....your party knows how to get elected, but once in office, they don't ever do a damned thing, not ever.

I've said this a zillion times, THE AMERICAN STUPID WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE...ALWAYS. NOW GRAB YOUR ANKLES AND ENJOY, SUCKERS!!

Yo, you mean Elites, not Conservatives! Ted Cruz is a Conservative, McConnel and Boehner are the Elites who need a boot in the ass!

"GTP"
Love-Has-No-Gender-47898841547.jpeg

Yo, you mean Elites, not Conservatives! Ted Cruz is a Conservative, McConnel and Boehner are the Elites who need a boot in the ass!

"GTP"
View attachment 48927

Uh, I didn't hear that bullshit when these motha's got elected? LOLOLOLOLO

"GTP"
View attachment 48927

Uh, I didn't hear that bullshit when these motha's got elected? LOLOLOLOLO

Yo, the Elites learned from your Party how to lie to the American People! Won`t happen again, I assure you of that!!!

"GTP"
liars-club-chicago.jpg

Congress has faced partisanship issues for as long as I've been paying attention.

But candidly, though our Republican congressional leadership are likable persons, I'm not sure Speaker Boehner (R-OH) & Majority Leader McConnell (R-KY) are up to the adversities they face.

What great strides have these leaders contributed to? Shutting down the government? Why haven't they balanced the budget?

Congress has faced partisanship issues for as long as I've been paying attention.

But candidly, though our Republican congressional leadership are likable persons, I'm not sure Speaker Boehner (R-OH) & Majority Leader McConnell (R-KY) are up to the adversities they face.

What great strides have these leaders contributed to? Shutting down the government? Why haven't they balanced the budget?

images

Was there something I missed when the government shut down?... I don't think so. The world kept turning and stuff.

Perhaps a little less government might be a good thing then perhaps they can decide they don't need any new taxes and... God forbid... they might even decide they can do without some taxes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

"Was there something I missed when the government shut down?... I don't think so." DE

Here's what McConnell said about it:
"Shutting down the government in my view is not conservative policy. I don't think a two week paid vacation for federal employees is conservative policy.
A number of us were saying back in July that this [government shutdown] strategy could not and would not work. And of course, it didn't. So there'll not be another government shutdown. You can count on that." Sen. McConnell (R-KY) CBS-TV Face The Nation 13/10/20

You see, it actually $COSTS $MONEY to do those partisan shut-downs.

But you tell me.
What great thing has congress accomplished since McConnell displaced Reid as Majority Leader?
The Republicans now have the leadership, the power they've been asking for.

What have they accomplished with it?

"Was there something I missed when the government shut down?... I don't think so." DE

Here's what McConnell said about it:
"Shutting down the government in my view is not conservative policy. I don't think a two week paid vacation for federal employees is conservative policy.
A number of us were saying back in July that this [government shutdown] strategy could not and would not work. And of course, it didn't. So there'll not be another government shutdown. You can count on that." Sen. McConnell (R-KY) CBS-TV Face The Nation 13/10/20

You see, it actually $COSTS $MONEY to do those partisan shut-downs.

But you tell me.
What great thing has congress accomplished since McConnell displaced Reid as Majority Leader?
The Republicans now have the leadership, the power they've been asking for.

What have they accomplished with it?

images

Well if I didn't miss much of anythin' durin' the shutdown then obviously the government is spending money on employees and other things we don't need. Perhaps some pink slips need to be handed out and some of those special pork projects cancelled. That way we can throw all that money back into the pot for something does matter.

What great thing was accomplished by the Democrats controlling Congress prior to Reid leaving office during Obama's reign other than adding about seven trillion dollars to the national debt?

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

Last edited:
Has the Republican Congress accomplished anything?

After so much fanfare last November, we expected so much

Lame duck Obama is getting things done left and right...Republicans just fume

images

If you want to call murdering thousands of people in countries we're not at war with accomplishing things I suppose so.

Are there enough mutilated bodies to build that bridge of understanding the progressives promised he would create yet?

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back